Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I notice there is a video in that screenshot of your 1337 tetris game.
    Is there any way to share that video?
    hey is there a chance you would help me with a mod im trying to make?
    i can mod the maps, but im having some issues with editing the script and adding etities.
    if you can, please tell me about some way we can communicate faster?
    No dont worry i just wasnt used to being part of an internet community (this is the first time ive joined a forum) so it's kind of hard finding a good impression.
    just played it for a bit.i gotta say it's great.I honestly dont know how you do it.And sorry if i gave you "that" impression of me.
    And then gir had a dream that he was on irc all the time but he didn't pay attention.
    And it came true o:
    That sounds like an infuriating dream
    I had a dream like that a while back that Dragonboots got op and decided to program a bot create the worlds largest ASCII dick and so my channel was ruined 4EVAR

Understandable
    Indeed. But then again, they're all just self-righteous trolls...

thats the first impression I got...
    That would be my point. Pixel can have this one all to himself. If any one were to figure it out though, it would be Homebrew, not us.
    I do not fear the bugs! Whenever they rear their ugly heads I shall smite them!
    By the way, I am currently fangasming over Cave Story 3Ds. Now I'll have a reason to buy one. But their will be no 3Ds modding will there?
    Personal reason ehh...
    Well whatever the reason it's cool with me.
    I do believe my mod is totally bug free now. It only took 4 different releases.
    I understand, I have an idea for another edit, but I shall also wait and let my current one work for awhile. I kinda figured that face pic edits would help my spriting to evelove from just being good at tile sets. By the way, a cat that is dressed like Booster.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…