Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Hey nox, wondering how many posts i need before this changes.
    "Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
    I hate it -_-
    Hey Noxid, I was wondering about something. Since you probably know the answer to it, I'm gonna ask you. Where are the framerects for the player character? I was unable to find anything about it.
    I apologise for my lack of detail. What I meant by 'nonessential' is that it's removal hasn't bugged the program in any test I've done. Mabye replace with 'Unknown but silent'?

All the functions under that heading are to do with enemy projectiles. For those two, I couldn't think of a better description. They seem to prevent the projectiles from being slow and from being erratic respectively.

Check the framerects. It's definitely whimsical star.
    Is there anyway to set a theme as default? Cus dont like the ARGHHHHH my eyes theme and dont want to change the theme everytime I come on the forums...
    Hey. Got some stuffs for the function list:

00420FA0 - Nonessential
    00421040 - Map parse
    004213B0 - Whimsical star
    004215C0 - Script parse
    004218E0 - Nonessential - calls _strcpy
    00421C50 - Nonessential
    00421C80 - Text display

- Movement of enemy projectiles -
    004257F0 - Adds movement
    004258B0 - Prevents lethargy
    004258C0 - Prevents erraticism
    004258E0 - Detects player position
    00425B40 - Directional trigonometry, calls 00425B60
    00425B60 - Directional trigonometry, calls _cos
    00425B80 - Directional trigonometry, calls 00425BA0
    00425BA0 - Directional trigonometry, calls _sin
    00425BC0 - Nonessential

00526360 - Remove damage/xp number
    Oh, and I forgot to ask you one question. Would you mind if I add your name to my list of "Acknowledgements" in the Readme file for my mod? If you want to remain confidential, however, then please let me know. Cheers.
    Hey, what's "bumping a thread"? I think I accidentally did something like that, and these guys were really angry at me lol. Just asking you because you seem to know a lot about this forum, soo...
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look at that now...

EDIT: Hey, I know this might sound like a completely noobish thing to say, but what is the connection between the CPU thread data and the file data?
    Yeah, I noticed the deadline is a lot closer than I thought O_o
    And I've done almost no work on my song since that version I posted on #curlybrace :/
    Hey broski, just sketched and uploaded this, so you'll be first to see:
    dreamsofachillertime.jpg

third album. ftw?

it's still a little rough (kanpachi in particular), but what say you?
    how goes exams, or are you still done for a bit?
    To be honest, I like both perfectly fine, but I think the non-outlined ones are a little bit nicer
    Sorry for the doublepost on the DJ-Corey-X thread, its cus is not been updated for some time, the posts are far apart (time wise)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…