DoubleThink
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• boosterfroc2x.png
    ???
    I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.
    I agree and would never ask Pixel about legal questions. Others will keep asking him, unfortunately, I think.
    Ah, DT, when I started to be happy about legal stuff Pixel said this (why couldn`t people just be quite on the subject >:-( ) :

"> Me and a friend want to make a fangame of the "beta" version of Cave Story.
    > Are you ok with that?
    > It's not commercial and not related to the final version of the game. It's a fangame.
    sorry, I can't say ok.
    so please make the game that your original game. "

We could leave closed the “legal” thread (maybe it`s the best), but thought it might interest you. The post refers to the beta anyways.
    Yeah. :p
    I mean, it's stupid, but I think it's sorta funny every time it happens.
    Z҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑҉A҉L҉G҉҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̚̕̚҉ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̚̕̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉
    When I checked the IP, it registered as Dutch,
    Plus, he used a clearly fake e-mail account.
    He seemed to assume that I/we hated merlioboy without anybody mentioning it explicitly.
    Also, all the things that ShadowThePast said on my profile.

That was my um, basis of decision.
    1984 is the best book I have read in a long time.
    I wish they had taught it in school so I could have found out about it earlier.
    In between Cave Story and Minecraft I went on a hiatus with it and potentially lost half my skills.

Or maybe it's just cause I'm finally realizing I'm dying a lot since NAGN changed the respawn to 10 seconds. FFFFDFFDGSGF
    Shadow the Past. And yes I'm registered, but I never log on there. Ever.

Lately I suck a lot for some reason. ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…