cultr1
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• you could have as many as you wanted; you'd just have to find a new spot for the Table of Song Names.
    Well, if at all, it would be like in that little bar under your Profile Picture.
    If not, then, not.
    I wrote a User Note on your profile.
    I was wondering if you could see these or not.
    It's a madlib that came into being as a result of me working on my madlib program for my computer science class at around midnight. So yeah "spambot on drugs" isn't too far off actually :p
    Well obviously it's a bit more complex than that, but I guess in a very general sense yeah, that's all you need really. You can have the files contained in the .exe, or you could load them from the data folder for easy swapping. It's possible to use both ORG and PxTone in the same .exe, but it's easier hacking if you can remove the old ORG engine and replace it with the code needed for PxTone because otherwise there are some tricks you have to pull in order to find room.
    It's partly true, but that's also reflective of my own personal style and tastes.
    A more accurate evaluation would be to say it's more versatile, because you can make a sound that's smooth and mellow, or harsh enough to liquify your earlobes.
    xD i'd say it's not really worth it. It'd probably tick people off because of how little there is to do at all, it's pretty much a joke of a mod.
    Aha, sorry. I didn't know it wasn't notifying you. I was actually wondering WHEN you'd reply to me. This whole system thing is new to me.
    it didn't take me too long to find it, no. it may just be me, but it seems more active, lately.
    Hahah... I've been real busy with work and a lot of other stuff inbetween
    Figured I'd pay my respects for once.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…