darkcrusader
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• No problem. As a Tetris enthusiast myself I see it as my civic duty to show my colleagues anything worthwhile in the realm of Tetris.
    It is also my civic duty to warn them about Queen Tetris...
    Wow. I haven't experienced such difficulty playing tetris in a long time. I only made it to level 5 on my first try D:

That was awesome, thanks for showing me.
    The version in my sig is Tetris 1989 on the Tetris Friends website. You don't need to sign up to play, but if you do it will record your highscores and stuff.
    http://www.tetrisfriends.com/games/Mono/game.php
    My favourite will always be the one on Gameboy though. I'm fortunate to still have mine, and that it still works.
    It's a fun to have it running on the comp in the background, while you do other stuff.
    Oh, and can you google "registering IRC nicknames" and register yours?
    It password protects it AND makes it so you can talk in my channel (#curlybrace) whenever you want.
    NYC?
    Albany?
    Elsewhere?

Well, in anycase, you're pretty lucky, a bunch of other people are on the east coast, I'd say about 7pm-2am EST is the range of the most activity.
    I'm on the west coast, so when I log on, it's mostly me and GIR and a few others, all the east coasters went to sleep by 1am :/
    "RAGNAROK", spelled with a k, is the Norse end of the world
    it's used in a lot of different fantasy stuff

i just took that word and make the k a "q" to make it more unique.
    of course, I'm already quite tired of this name and only use it here, where I first made up up, lol
    go to:
    http://www.esper.net/publicirc.php
    type in #curlybrace into the little box and click join.
    Choose a username and BAM!
    IRC.
    On my channel (#curlybrace), you need a "voice" to say stuff.
    An op (channel operator) should give you one soon after you log on.
    There might not be an op online, in which case check back later and I will "voice" you.
    It's kind of a pain, but I use it to mute people without having to ban them.
    Cultr1 lied to you. Anything you say on the IRC will not only count, but the punishment will be double.
    I see Meta has taught you about the... "unique" administration here.
    You seem like a reasonable fellow, so here's a word of advice:
    Watch for a while.
    Just learn how things are done here, even if it seems wrong, crossing an admin doesn't usually end well here.
    Also on the unofficial Miraigamer/cavestory IRC channel (#curlybrace) anything you say can't be used against you, it has no connection to the forums.
    If it did Oliver would be banned for life. :D
    Also your avatar is good.
    So that's what happened huh...

Well, can't really say I knew Meta S., but there sure have been quite a few bans lately. Quite a few being two obviously.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…