Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• The guy in the hotel place in your mod (the guy you bring the dead fish to), his sprite isn't showing up properly on the mac version (renders a black square about the size of the counter-register-entity).
    Hey there. I'm a beginner hacker here and i was fascinated by the idea of using double res in my hack. It's really early stages so i wouldnt apply for the hack for a good while, i just need to ask what exactly i need to do to set up the resources on my end?

Scale everything by two and refine the details?
    i can't now, but i can a bit later.
    But I tested it and there seems to be no problems.
    Also I have a 5-year-old following me everywhere so i might have to wait until he's not by my side (ya know, gore and stuff :3)

So, you should PM me a list of things to test, and various scripts that aren't required, NPCs, golden flowers, etc. that I should test?
    I already finished the first cutscene, talked to arthur, mom, and got a golden flower in Mahin's storehouse (i remembered that one :D)
    uhh problem.
    Whenever you use a real door in you mac mod, the game goes to the start menu.
    This occurs when i try to enter king's house, or when i leave arthur's house (my save was in arthur's house.
    Any idea why?
    Once a year we celebrate with stupid hats and plastic plates the fact that you were able to make another trip around the sun
    And the whole clan gathers 'round and gifts and laughter do abound and we let out a joyful sound and sing that stupid song

(Happy Birthday!) Now you're one year older
    (Happy Birthday!) Your life still isn't over
    (Happy Birthday!) You did not accomplish much
    But you didn't die this year; I guess that's good enough

So let's drink t- *shot*

Just kidding. (Though that whole thing's a ton better than the traditional one...) Happy birthday!
    Probably.
    Wait how many dev blogs are there?
    I only check yours and Gir's.
    I kinda wanted to make a blog for a while but then I realized I had no fucking idea what I would post in it.
    Those are the worst kind of blogs. :\
    The onion is pretty much the only reason I check my facebook anymore.
    They are fucking geniuses.
    "Today Now!: 12-Year-Old Boy Scouts Offer To Give Breast Exams"
    pretty excellent.
    Except for no HAAAAXXX.
    Also, I've discovered that The Onion has a YouTube news segment.
    watch this. Warning mild language.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…