Hi guys I made a mod how do I share it to ALLLLLL?

Jul 23, 2017 at 9:38 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
LIFE STORY and stuff

I like this game a lot, I was introduced to it when I was really young.
I didn't really understand the story line at the beginning but I still had a fun time at the game and discovering the bosses at the end

When I discovered you could make modifications to it that was also super fun to do but at that age I was probably only 8 so I only made random things with the tiles and didn't change any of the actual script.

I still figured out how to change what they said though, because I could see what they said in the script editor but still I had no idea to make them talk at certain points just change the dialogue a little bit. (and I could add other normal creatures)

A few years later when I was 10 though I figured out how the whole thing worked with the script and the code and stuff so I added some stuff to an old mod, but I decided to make a new one.
It took me a while but I finished it.
I learned a lot of stuff along the way, so it got progressively better (I hope) as I went along while making the game.
I decided to make a second one, but it was a lot shorter.

This was all made on Sue's workshop so I couldn't change any of the looks of the sprites, but it still did enough.
After a while though the game started crashing and eventually I couldn't get it back, and the same thing happened with the second one.
I'm glad I and a few other people were able to play it before they broke though.

So idk maybe a two years later or maybe more again (about 2 days ago from now) I did some stuff, found copies of the data and somehow got both games working again!
Ta-da wahoo it was fun to see all that I had done. I made it so long ago I only remembered 75% of the stuff

So my question is how do I somehow share the mod to everyone?
If anyone knows how to upload it to download websites or something that would be helpful if they shared..

If I am able to somehow share this, be aware that:
I was 10 when I made this
There are probably some typos, and many times I wrote "your" instead of "you're"
I just made this for fun, the story line is pretty terrible (the second one is better, but still nothing great)

There are probably some glitches that I can't fix such as:
Kazuma sits at his computer forever
I don't even know why I made a room with Ma Pigeon
I liked to mess around a lot back then... save your game as often as you can because I added various points where you get stuck forever.

And text loops over a lot...
So when I am talking the mes
ages will end up being like thi
s a lot of the time.

So yeah... besides those glitches if you find any please feel free to share so I can attempt to fix them!
If you ever bother to rate how good it is, make sure you're thinking "How impressive is this mod for a 9-10 year old to have made it" instead of "How impressive is this mod"

Thanks, the main thing is how do I upload this to places for people to download?
No virus websites either please...
Thanks

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017 at 10:34 PM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
https://mega.nz/ for uploading your stuff.

I'd suggest that you use Booster's Lab (available here) from now on, and most of all that you do come back on your mod to fix the things, typos and glitches you've just mentioned before you publish it. It's important, in order to get a good first impression from people here, that your mod looks at least decently polished, regardless of how old you were when you made it. You're self-conscious enough about it that you warned us that you were young and made mistakes, so there isn't really any excuse for you to leave them in.
You can get help from the according forums and our public Discord groups if it gets tough, we have some very competent modders out there.

Best of luck

Jul 24, 2017 at 2:18 AM
https://mega.nz/ for uploading your stuff.

I'd suggest that you use Booster's Lab (available here) from now on, and most of all that you do come back on your mod to fix the things, typos and glitches you've just mentioned before you publish it. It's important, in order to get a good first impression from people here, that your mod looks at least decently polished, regardless of how old you were when you made it. You're self-conscious enough about it that you warned us that you were young and made mistakes, so there isn't really any excuse for you to leave them in.
You can get help from the according forums and our public Discord groups if it gets tough, we have some very competent modders out there.

Best of luck
Thanks!
I'll probably try to fix those typing things as they shouldn't be too hard to change
Although I'll have to test each and everything in game (or if I can find how many characters each line in the text box holds, that'll be way easier)

Jul 24, 2017 at 3:57 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Booster's Lab tells you whether or not text goes outside of the text box or not by highlighting it in grey and making the text red.

Jul 25, 2017 at 5:47 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It should be 27 with face and 35 without, if I remember correctly.

Jul 26, 2017 at 1:16 PM
Booster's Lab tells you whether or not text goes outside of the text box or not by highlighting it in grey and making the text red.
It should be 27 with face and 35 without, if I remember correctly.
Oh thanks
I used sue's workshop for this since I made it a long time ago
Now i see it wasn't very ideal