Cool, Male, 21, from South Florida
making ale 8 apple dumplings Jul 28, 2017
- Tpcool was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, Sep 26, 2017 at 2:39 AM
- Mar 14, 1996 (Age: 21)
- Home Page:
- South Florida
- Purple Smiling Imp Emoji
- I'm deaf in my left ear, so that's interesting.
My ORG archive: Feel free to use any of these as long as you provide credit.
- Favorite Game/Series:
- Dokapon Kingdom (Wii)
I take ORG requests for mods, but only on a limited basis and if I have the drive. Take a look at the guidelines below and send me a PM if you are interested.
-Is it worth my time to make music for you? What I ask: don't request music to be made unless you already have a finished demo.
-Some music, especially more modern songs, tend to not transition very well over to the ORG format. ORG is very limited in what you can make (8 melody tracks and basic percussion), so make sure the music you want transcribed isn't too complex. This means anything from the SNES-era or before would probably be a good fit.
-Before you decide what music you want, consider that I can only transcribe certain music. This is because transcribing requires a way to isolate the channels of a song, which is only possible on certain platforms. Here is a brief list of transcriptions that would be possible:
- Most NES, SNES, GB, SMS, and Genesis music because I have a way of easily ripping the music and transcribing it by ear.
- Cave Story Wii, GBA, and DS music, in specific instances. These can be more difficult to obtain and transcribe.
- Most songs on VGMusic. This method is not necessary unless your song does not meet the requirements of the other bullet points, because MIDIs made by others are often times inaccurate to the source material.