- Last Activity:
- Aug 20, 2018 at 2:34 AM
- Feb 2, 2013
- Likes Received:
- Feb 16, 1995 (Age: 23)
Pretty in purple, Female, 23, from Canada
meg leg colleg Jul 15, 2018
- Random-storykeeper was last seen:
- Viewing latest content, Aug 20, 2018 at 2:34 AM
- Feb 16, 1995 (Age: 23)
- I like Mega Man 5.
Hi there, I'm Random-storykeeper, or RSK for short. I started playing Cave Story in December 2012, after being introduced to the game's soundtrack. Later I managed to get my hands on the Steam version while it was on sale in April 2015.
- Favorite Game/Series:
- Ripple Dot Zero, Final Ninja series, Plunger, Submolok, An Untitled Story, Plants vs. Zombies
I'm a music composer and have created soundtracks for games that my game jam team has done. These can be found on my Bandcamp. I also participate in a couple of online music competitions, namely OHC and Chips.
Using my ORGs
Any ORG in my archive folder is free to use in your mod if you so desire. Just be sure to attribute me as the creator of the ORG, preferably in your mod's showcase thread and somewhere in the mod (eg. a readme file or somewhere in the actual mod itself). You're not required to ask permission when using ORGs in the linked archive, unless you're planning to modify the ORG.
You can also check here for other ORGs I've posted. If the link is dead and I don't have it in the archive, it most likely just means that the ORG isn't mod compatible. I may consider uploading these ORGs and either making them ORG compatible or making them available for others to mess around with someday.
Mega Man music
I love Mega Man music and don't really have a permanent place to note my favourites, so I'm choosing here because why not.
It's hard to pinpoint a single favourite because it can just depend on the mood I'm in, but here are some of my consistent favourites from Mega Man games. If a game is left out of the list, I probably haven't given its music a good listen to yet.
Last updated: June 23, 2018
Subject to change (obviously)
- 1 - Elec Man, Bomb Man
- 2 - Heat Man, Air Man, Bubble Man
- 3 - Title, Shadow Man, Snake Man, Hard Man
- 4 - Dr. Cossack Stage 3 & 4, Drill Man
- 5 - Charge Man, Stone Man, Wave Man, Napalm Man
- 6 - Yamato Man, Knight Man, Tomahawk Man, Centaur Man
- 7 - Junk Man, Opening Stage, Cloud Man, Burst Man
- 8 - Search Man, Stage Select, Astro Man, Aqua Man, Wily Stage 1
- 9 - Splash Woman, Hornet Man, Jewel Man
- 10 - Pump Man, Sheep Man, Solar Man, Chill Man
- MM&B - Dynamo Man, Astro Man, Ground Man, Museum/Intro, Data Base, Tengu Man
- X1 - Sigma Stage 1, Armored Armadillo, Storm Eagle, Sting Chameleon
- X2 - Magna Centipede, Overdrive Ostrich, Wheel Gator
- X3 - Crush Crawfish, Neon Tiger
- X4 - Web Spider, Frost Walrus
- X5 - Axle the Red, Volt Kraken, Izzy Glow, Dark Dizzy, Zero Stage 1, Zero Stage 2, Spiral Pegasus
- X6 - Stage Select, Commander Yanmark, Shield Sheldon
- X7 - Ride Boarski, Tornado Tonion, Wind Crowrang
- X8 - Bamboo Pandamonium Stage 1, Burn Rooster Theme 1, Optic Sunflower, "Primrose", Gigabolt Man-o-War
10 > 8 > MM&B > 5 > 3 > 9 > 6 > 7 > 2 > 1 > 4
X5 > X8 > X1 > X6 > X7 > X3 > X2 > X4
Topics to save/check out later: