1. I warned him.
2. He then did the same thing I told him not to do.
3. I banned him.
4. I prepared a post saying why he was being banned.
5. I noticed that he had deleted those spam posts before I did the ban and I figured that there might be some hope for him.
6. I lifted the ban.
7. I noticed that he had already jumped to another account with a first post that made me feel like banging my head against something hard.
8. I re-banned the G.freemaan account to get rid of the whole duplicate account thing.
All-in-all it's embarrassingly messy.
G.freemaan/AAKid/crab man/thedoubleakid/shadowlord8745 are now called whyme.
*sigh* There really needs to be a rule against creating multiple accounts.