Random-storykeeper

Tornado Boy

This is neat, embedding stuff in the media section hmm...

Made for Tpcool's birthday, this medley/mashup consists of tracks from Mega Man, Nitrome and other miscellaneous works that might be vaguely connected to one...
wait you can put things that aren't pictures in the media section :koron:

Oh yeah one of the things I wanted to mention but forgot to in my comment was how I found it funny that the upper-left picture of Tornado Man doesn't have his left arm. :p I remember that being from the credits image in Mega Man 9 where Mega Man is beside him. Did you crop out Mega Man, or did you just find a version of it where somebody else did that? :chin:

wait you can put things that aren't pictures in the media section :koron:

Oh yeah one of the things I wanted to mention but forgot to in my comment was how I found it funny that the upper-left picture of Tornado Man doesn't have his left arm. :p I remember that being from the credits image in Mega Man 9 where Mega Man is beside him. Did you crop out Mega Man, or did you just find a version of it where somebody else did that? :chin:

Lmao I just googled “Tornado Man” to try and find pictures I could use for the video. Sadly, finding good pictures of Tornado Man is pretty rare, save for some nice fanart. But like, stuff in the game itself seems to be hard to find on Google alone. Maybe I should have used that as an excuse to start playing Mega Man 9. :rolleyes:

Media information

Album
Music
Added by
Random-storykeeper
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media