Appreciation
Polaris

Appreciation

Okay.

There's...been a few complications regarding the Grand Gallery recently.

The forum move from IPBoard to XenForo required our fair Gallery feature to be ported to the overcomplicated, underfeatured monstrosity known as...MEDIA. *Ominous thunder*

And while that's an exaggeration, it's not far from how I feel towards it at the moment, mainly because I lost ALL of my copyright info. I also randomly lost an image which was in the previous batch of 5, which has been tacked onto this one. To pour salt in the wound, BBCode no longer works in image descriptions, so many of them are broken as well. It's been a bad time.

It remains to be seen whether andwhyisit and/or DoubleThink can somehow wave their magic "I'm a cool administrator" wands and make some things better, but I should really start thinking about moving my collection elsewhere. It's getting big enough that I'm not sure how much longer I can justify hosting my unrelated armada on someone else's site...Gardevoir and Cave Story aren't even in the same genre of games, and few other people here share my interest. I guess I'll give it two weeks to see how things go - in the meantime, new copyright info will be added at the bottom.

With all of that out of the way, this well drawn picture has a really cute concept behind its creation. You can go check out the source's description if you'd like, it's kinda sweet c:

EDIT: Andwhy singlehandedly increased the image description limits, fixed line breaks, added the Copyright field back in and even sanctioned my unorthodox use of Media. Send all good vibes his way, he's the only reason why I get to stay and keep doing this c:
Y'know, I would've recommended Pastebin for the descriptions instead of Dropbox, but after reading your Dropbox description on this artwork, I can offer to host you a webpage of sorts for free ^.^

@Raus
I totally forgot that Pastebin is a thing - when one favors a hammer like Dropbox, everything starts to look like a nail. >.>

That aside, thank you very much for the offer! I'll keep it in mind - as I said in the description, I'm going to give things a grace period before I start looking into alternatives for the Gallery. Whether I take you up on that depends on what I find. =o

Media information

Album
Grand Gallery of Gardevoir Pics
Added by
Polaris
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Copyright
OT: [Pokemon] Gardevoir by shadylizard // http://shadylizard.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Gardevoir-491177906

Share this media