What did you dream about last night?

Dec 31, 2011 at 4:32 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I think you win the thread.

Dec 31, 2011 at 6:17 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I don't remember the events leading up to this, but basically the last thing I remember : Michael Weston, Fiona, myself, and someone else were in this second story apartment building, on campus.

I think Fiona and Weston were kind of butting heads, maybe a little aggressive flirting as well? Anyway, Fiona had to go somewhere and something really upset her apparently. She was a bit muffled, but she was at the door and said something like : "You had better be gone when I get back. All of your stuff."

As harsh as she was, she didn't seem like she REALLY meant it, more like she wanted Weston to stop her, go after her or something. But, went along with it. He was just in a, "Fine, if that's how it's going to be; we'll get out of your hair" kind of response, but not so harsh. Anyway, I go along with him, and we head to the second story window/overhang that leads out to campus.

I think she said "Wait!" But, Weston just hops off the balcony/window like it's no big deal. I JUMP after him, and it kind of happens in slow motion, I kind of aimed for the tree, and hit some branches, and land in this bush which I was able to grab onto to soften the landing. [It was a slow motion fall and I was able to kind of aim where I was falling.]

We got up a little ruffled, but no worse for wear. Gah...

But, somebody sees us out there; and I guess this is shared property. Some drunk comes out with a gun, and pulls out a shotgun and heads towards us! Gah...

He asks "What are you doing here?!" "Who are you?!" blah blah, but, Weston is able to smooth talk him, although he doesn't really lower his weapon and his BEER BOTTLE. But, there's a game going on at the campus stadium and we're able to kind of convince him to mozzy on over there. [We might have disarmed him, but can't really recall.]

Things are a little fuzzy here, but I think we ended up following that guy; and he might have been involved in something. Basically, we snuck after him; and managed to get into the main stadium area leading to the field. But, the game hadn't really started; and something was going on? We had to make a quick break for this open air storage door on the right. And stayed there while they were supposed to pass... Except! They were headed over here!

Weston had no problem hiding, but he was telling me "to get down!", but I was ... stuck or something. Couldn't really hide.

At this point, I think we were caught or something. Because, next thing I know Fiona is on the field, as a cheerleader or something. She's not REALLY a cheerleader, but she's on the field pretending to be one, mimicking the the girl on the opposite side. It's kind of like a half-time show, except it's not really like any cheerleading stuff I've ever seen lol She was sitting in a kind of high chair, in uniform, with some kind of gold/yellow cloth cape thing that she flapped or moved to match the other cheerleaders lol...

Anyway, she kept an eye on someone else; Ah, oh yeah in the storage thing where Weston and I were caught, we noticed something in the storage, some gunk or goo. Anyway, it was science research military kind of stuff. Bad news.

Not sure what happened next, but eventually I'm able to get out of there, and head for Fiona and Weston... I think I followed the trail to a kind of massive locker room/ multi-layer public bathroom kind of setup. In the third bathroom/locker room area I find them; except they are in disguise. I think someone had been assisting me to help me find them, because she said " That's who you are looking for?!" "That's the <blank>" Where blank was some kind of high level medical management position. [Can't remember the name now].
After finding her, some random girl [looks like the woman in that new movie, the butler in disguise as a guy, but is actually a girl; forget her name,...] She was having an asthma attack... Oh great... But, Fiona or me I guess; was able to look her in the eye, or hold her hand or something like that; and sit down and slow her breathing, and everyone kind of quietly cheered and she looked really greatful.

After FINALLY clearing everyone out, we were able to find more of that goo/gunk. It was on the wall... Kind of like ghostbuster goo, except purple and flourescent...
About that time, men with suits and glasses came in and began to quarantine the area.

THAT's as far as I can remember...

Do you remember anything??

[Fiona / Weston from that show Burn Notice lol]
There were a lot more normal dreams; but I can't really recall them.
Where is the patented... DreamCorder when you need it!?

Jan 8, 2012 at 2:59 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
This was weird as hell, I dreamed a half of my family was having a Christmas party in some house I'd never been in but I think was based off the Fire Temple from Skyward Sword and they all started killing themselves with different guns except my mom and this one aunt who was just laughing, then I asked if I could keep the guns but she said they were given to other people in their wills and I called them assholes. I then went outside and Wind Waker Zelda was on the road waiting for me and I drove her away like a car in GTA.

Jan 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Last night I dreamed that I climbed a mountain of metal and for miles I could see the destruction of man.

Jan 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
although sometimes I have nightmares, I fall asleep easy knowing that in the morning, there will be light.

Jan 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I honestly haven't dreamed in ages because the alarm clock wakes me up before I get into my normal dream period D:

Jan 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
i know I shouldn't be sexual, but sometimes when I am half-asleep I suddenly get aroused. So my mind begins racing, as it usually does when I am tired, and I think of very strange things that end up arousing me further.

This happened to me the other day, and I was thinking about Discord tentacle raping all the ponies. He really gave it to Twilight and Rarity in particular.

Jan 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Jan 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
^seconded

Jan 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
There's probably fanart of that somewhere

Jan 9, 2012 at 1:50 AM
"Huzzah!"
It was last Friday, but I dreamt Anonymous hacked my ModdB.com account and changed all my blog entries so that 'Santorum' became 'Odin'. Thus it seemed like I really wanted a Norse god to be President of the United States.

Yes, I am paranoid.

Jan 9, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Been here way too long...
You want santorum to be president?

Jan 9, 2012 at 2:36 AM
"Huzzah!"
He's my favorite candidate. His 'faults' tend to come across as plusses for someone like me.

Jan 9, 2012 at 3:14 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
This happened to me the other day, and I was thinking about Discord tentacle raping all the ponies. He really gave it to Twilight and Rarity in particular.

Someone

make this happen
please

Jan 9, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Been here way too long...
i know I shouldn't be sexual, but sometimes when I am half-asleep I suddenly get aroused. So my mind begins racing, as it usually does when I am tired, and I think of very strange things that end up arousing me further.

p91628-0-48d79432b75c46b0.jpg

Jan 9, 2012 at 3:47 AM
daughter of chivalry
I'm talking double-penetration here. Rarity wasn't too happy about it.

Jan 9, 2012 at 4:46 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Jan 9, 2012 at 6:23 AM
daughter of chivalry
Why would I draw myself in my sleep?

Jan 9, 2012 at 7:44 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I'd honestly be pretty damn surprised if that's never been drawn before.