I think the song "Desperation" in Jenka's Nightmare is a song in RPGMaker called "Labyrinth"

Jan 4, 2021 at 12:00 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
"Desperation" from Jenka's Nightmare (A CS mod) is an org cover (with a few barely noticeable tweaks) of "Labyrinth" from the RPGMaker 2003 OST (link here.)

The Once-Sacred Grounds

Originally I thought this was widely known, but the RPGMaker music was barely, and I've yet to find anyone talking about this (except for the comment from this video.)

Am I the first or last to know? Enlighten me.

Jan 4, 2021 at 12:29 AM
"Huzzah!"
huh, coincidentally i was thinking about this recently - i didn't know it was from RPG maker until i saw that comment a few weeks ago, though i'd always been curious about its origin since a couple of friends insisted they'd heard it elsewhere but had never been able to pin it down

Jan 4, 2021 at 1:17 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
huh, coincidentally i was thinking about this recently - i didn't know it was from RPG maker until i saw that comment a few weeks ago, though i'd always been curious about its origin since a couple of friends insisted they'd heard it elsewhere but had never been able to pin it down
At least I'm not the only one, then

Jan 4, 2021 at 2:06 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
This is so weird, I swore this was a beta song?? And not something made for RPG Maker which then got transposed into ORG

Jan 4, 2021 at 2:15 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This is so weird, I swore this was a beta song?? And not something made for RPG Maker which then got transposed into ORG
From what I looked up rn, while the source wasn't mentioned, here's a post that Zarro made, confirming that it wasn't a song by Pixel.

Jan 4, 2021 at 8:04 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This is actually a really (really) old org that S. P. Gardebiter made, I guess ZT still had it lying around and decided to add some drums and throw it in there

Jan 5, 2021 at 1:53 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I find it interesting he calls Recharge a non-Pixel song, when imo it's just simply an extended version of Charge.