Lancer story

Mar 9, 2020 at 7:12 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I made this for a discord server, you play as lancer from deltarune, not much has changed but a few dialougue stuff and of course quote's sprites.
My first mod I publish, be nice this isnt a finished project at all there are lots of inconsistencies and no real reason to play if you dont like lancer.

I might add like, custom weapons in the future but Idont see that happening right now.lacner.png

Attachments

• Lancerstory.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Mar 9, 2020 at 7:42 PM
"Huzzah!"
Did you make the ORG that plays when you're in the menu yourself?
As regards the mod itself, I suggest you try to add a walking animation.

Mar 9, 2020 at 8:24 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
The nonexisting walking is a joke, yes I made the org, it was a bad experience

Mar 9, 2020 at 8:48 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
As regards the mod itself, I suggest you try to add a walking animation.
Lancer canonically has no walking animation, you may as well mute the walking sounds with SeaTone if you wanna keep the effect.

Mar 9, 2020 at 8:56 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I completely forgot about the sound effects Serri, I will remove them in a future version
Edit: okay I am on my old account now, cool time to log out

Mar 10, 2020 at 8:44 AM
"Huzzah!"
The nonexisting walking is a joke
I'm very sorry. I haven't been playing Deltarune in a long time, and I had completely forgotten about this "feature."

Jun 8, 2020 at 6:32 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I made this for a discord server, you play as lancer from deltarune, not much has changed but a few dialougue stuff and of course quote's sprites.
My first mod I publish, be nice this isnt a finished project at all there are lots of inconsistencies and no real reason to play if you dont like lancer.

I might add like, custom weapons in the future but Idont see that happening right now.View attachment 6484
Just a tip: You might wanna add Lancer's drowning sprite. Because I just tested out if all of the sprites were modified, and, well, they weren't.