openCS

Dec 9, 2017 at 5:14 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Will you please fix the Download Link?

Dec 9, 2017 at 5:57 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
The link for the mod doesn't work. Is it deleted ? When can I download it?
Will you please fix the Download Link?

*sigh* I've been harassing him for a month now. He's active on discord and has been doing releases there, but he forgets to update this thread.

Here's a permanent folder of all the public (and private) builds as I collect them. I'm the one that supplied the temporary WeTransfer link thats now dead anyways, so its kinda my responibilty to host the builds now it seems.

Dec 9, 2017 at 6:38 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Dec 14, 2017 at 10:21 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Apologies for the lack of adding a new download link. A new version should be out pretty soon, with a ton of new content additions. I've just been quiet about it for a little while now.

Happy holidays

p361559-0-jzcqnqm.png

Dec 14, 2017 at 8:50 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Looking nice jables! I know what I'll be playing around the holidays lol

Dec 14, 2017 at 8:58 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Cleared the first dungeon and it was fun and great. The boss battles were exiting to!

Dec 16, 2017 at 1:34 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
I admittedly liked it when each character had a certain ability (Robot's jetpack, Frog's breathing) but I can see why they were removed so I'll just accept them as gone. I would like it if the full charge of the dispersion gun would be able to 1-shot all the normal enemies in the first dungeon, since the slightly larger Balrog things can take a full charge and survive. Besides the relatively minor complaints, I though this was an amazing mod and I'm excited to see the final work!

Dec 18, 2017 at 10:34 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I admittedly liked it when each character had a certain ability (Robot's jetpack, Frog's breathing) but I can see why they were removed so I'll just accept them as gone. I would like it if the full charge of the dispersion gun would be able to 1-shot all the normal enemies in the first dungeon, since the slightly larger Balrog things can take a full charge and survive. Besides the relatively minor complaints, I though this was an amazing mod and I'm excited to see the final work!

He could just make is so you get the items to compensate later on so each character ends-up with all the traits by the time you reach the meat of the game.
Alternatively he could also remove them with a plot point (robot gets damaged, frog get's sick...) and make you get some of them back later.

EDIT: WOW THERE! I just launched 0.4 and what is this intro? I can't tell if it's supposed to be hilarious, deep or unsettling...

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2017 at 1:40 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"

Thanks for trying it out! That version was a stress test for that weapon in particular; also just experimenting a system where all the characters just start with the same weapon and eventually get their own weapons. I later found that to be counter-productive: Characters will be having their own weapons like they did again. I actually have been spending some time mixing and matching things around to find what suits the game best for me.

Additionally, yes, I have removed the trait system for all the characters and instead those traits will possibly be available as items of some sort instead. I found that having a trait system like this too early on in the game would hamper the potential and possibilities with what I can work with for the mid to late gameplay. Although I'll probably end up bringing these back in some different way in the future, right now it's better off having them removed for the time being.

I've also been spending some time working some story elements out or at least just experimenting and finding what would be interesting for me to use. I wouldn't be entirely confident enough at the moment to showcase a story for the next version, but there might be some tidbits here and there.

Thanks for trying these stress tests out, they weren't meant to be released on the forum but it's not that much of an issue. Those version are far more obsolete at this point compared to what I got going on at the moment. :sue:

Dec 23, 2017 at 11:15 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Is this mod still available? The link you provided says that the transfer has been deleted.

Dec 24, 2017 at 1:41 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Ah, Google is never really dependable when it comes to things like keeping files up for download, you could always try using a service like Dropbox, Mega or something else, Or just upload the mod directly.

Dec 24, 2017 at 2:33 AM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Ah, Google is never really dependable when it comes to things like keeping files up for download, you could always try using a service like Dropbox, Mega or something else, Or just upload the mod directly.
No, Google is perfectly reliable for file hosting, it's just that Kiseff actually deleted the file himself because he thought the older version isn't up-to-par for him.

Dec 24, 2017 at 3:41 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Thanks. I'm looking forward to playing this mod.

Dec 31, 2017 at 6:16 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
After playing this mod for over three hours (in all three of the versions), I have to say that this is one of the best mods I have ever played. I really like games that let you explore over many different areas and rooms, and the fact that you were able to do this is very impressive. I applaud you.
However, there are still some things I need to comment on.
1) The Puu Black resprite fight-
That was a total pain. I still haven't gotten past the third part of the fight and have been playing with multiple characters. It's starting to get tiring to have to go through the same fight so many times. The limited ammo doesn't help, but it does make the mod a bit harder. It's your choice after all.
I would recommend making something about the fight easier, such as less bubbles or maybe less health for the boss. I was extremely close to killing it multiple times but was killed by the third phase (at a sliver of HP, I might add) landing on top of me as I tried to move out of the way.
2) Character traits and limited ammo
I really liked the idea of the characters having special traits, so I'm going to be looking forward to how you will implement them as items later in the game. I still think it was cool to be able to have a special thing about your character, like being able to use the booster or breathe underwater.
Let me talk about the limited ammo-
It was a huge pain for me. I am the kind of player that usually spams the z button during gameplay, and running out of ammo usually led to me losing health. Although you put it in to make the mod more interesting, it is making it harder for me to play. Then again, I could just be really bad at defeating the boss.

All in all, I still think this mod was amazing. I want to play more of it (but I can't get past the boss still) and would recommend this to other players.

Apr 4, 2018 at 12:42 AM
A new version is available for play on the op. However much like the previous versions that were distributed by enlight, this version is also a stress test specifically aimed at the first dungeon and the first couple maps. Aside from a few tsc errors, the first dungeon is fully completed. Outside of that, there's alot of bugs and unfinished content to walk around in.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2019 at 6:52 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Is this mod still alive, or was it canned? Judging by how the download for the demo doesn't work, I believe it has been abandoned. Quite a shame, this mod seemed to have potential, but I never got to download the demo.

Jan 27, 2019 at 7:23 PM
Serri Online
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Is this mod still alive, or was it canned? Judging by how the download for the demo doesn't work, I believe it has been abandoned. Quite a shame, this mod seemed to have potential, but I never got to download the demo.
It's still available in Doukutsu Club