did you know the booster super strong over water or air trick

• Yes but it wasn't really a cool reminder so I didn't check off the first option.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 30, 2018 at 10:04 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Just curious does anyone know that if you booster repeatedly (press z a bunch of times instead of 1 time), not only do you go farther when moving up and stuff, but you can actually overpower the water (and thus I assume the air) currents?

Also IN THE WATERWAY how do you use the machine gun to get through that tiny water hole right at the beginning? I can't seem to do it!
I thought I even saw someone do it in the labyrinth..

ALSO has anyone ever made a list of all the cool shortcuts in cave story? Like including booster tricks and stuff
Or maybe there's really only like 2 tricks or something...

Also the waterway being after the labyrinth is pretty neat

Apr 30, 2018 at 10:09 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Hmm, I discovered this a while ago, when I was trying to get to the Teleporter Room from the water, but completely forgot about it.
I thought it was just a glitch, but maybe not.

Apr 30, 2018 at 10:12 PM
Hmm, I discovered this a while ago, when I was trying to get to the Teleporter Room from the water, but completely forgot about it.
I thought it was just a glitch, but maybe not.
i used this strategy in my newest mod

which i will share soon

after someone reviews it

because i forgot about a huge part and realized stuff doesn't make sense so i need to add even more before they review it and then finally i share it

also i still need to update my waterway game but i'm not done with another new thing i made because the background is all weird and i dont know why

May 1, 2018 at 2:46 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
They're pretty common speedrun strats that been around for years, yes. And you kinda have to do that z tapping in order to go to a high platform right before facing the Red Demon, iirc.

May 1, 2018 at 2:55 AM
They're pretty common speedrun strats that been around for years, yes. And you kinda have to do that z tapping in order to go to a high platform right before facing the Red Demon, iirc.
oh i kind of forgot about that

am i the only one that gets hit by that critter every time no matter if i drop down or try to avoid it and still go up or try to blast it?

it deals more damage that that red plantation creature thing!

May 1, 2018 at 3:34 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
am i the only one that gets hit by that critter every time no matter if i drop down or try to avoid it and still go up or try to blast it?

I just charge up my Spur, do one long boost,(so I don't actually get to the ledge) and do a fully charged shot into the Critter when it jumps.