Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2016 at 6:52 PM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Rapes not cool

May 17, 2016 at 8:43 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Now for my auditions: I hope you guys like it!
Download

PS: Wow, I can't believe you guys missed the "just like Kenny" part when auditioning for Sarah. :chin:

May 17, 2016 at 9:04 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
if you dont want mr to make the mod just ay it alredy

You have to understand that there's a difference between "not wanting you to make a mod" and "not wanting to help or contribute to you making a mod" and "wanting to fuck around and post funny voice samples". I think most people would fall into the latter 2 categories here.

May 17, 2016 at 9:27 PM
leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
remember, kids, there are levels of shitposting.

there's funny shitposting.
there's dumb shitposting.
and then there's zxin-tier shitposting.

don't be like zxin kids.

May 17, 2016 at 9:30 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I'M
NUCLEAAAAR

May 17, 2016 at 9:31 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
wee are reree free liee k the beird of ropic topfic of topic ohhh its the tiopic welocme ott to thre topicc whhhohhh my head wosh moy woah my head woah my head wowah you jcccccccc5 xatnt right right righ rirwtri we write right eeeee qhwheee rar arun run arun urn run waway ohh psyco kille r cartet tgrebnn got no time i go round round round round ig et ar raarr aar aar arrrrrr im a pirratee thheerezs another topic for fuckin g around you piece of shit i mn not your beanbag fecuk pirate boy pirate boy pirate boy pirate boy EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I PRESSED A BUTTON
I PRESSED A BUTTON
I PRESSED EVERY SINGLE BUTTON FROM 1 TO 9 AND 7 TO 10 I CAN PRESS EVERY BUTTON AND SME THEN
I PRESSED EVERYBUTTON AVAILIBLE TO BE AND THEN KILLED EVERYONE USING NAPALM-HOT-TEA
I ENJOYED THE SAVOURY TASTE OF BLOOD AND THEN SANG AS I BATHED IN MUD
OOOHHH MUD MUD MUD
OOOHHH THUD THUD THUD our god does not know our lord does not know our god does not care our lord does not care our god is here our god is awake but im already dead and im not here4
ahha i got my mind back. Oh yeah, back on topic thanks, or I'm going to hang myself eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE eeeeee .... e? e. e! e?! e!? e... err run run run run run run away.. hnnngugsa what eveer buttions arrr aar aar aar aahahaah arr aar aar haha aar aar aar ge t it? aar aar aar aar get it yet, piratre boy?? wheeae i dunpo its to erly sand dead pfor this; ocem bakc leatereeehehee lary
I am honestly concerned about your mental health right now.

May 17, 2016 at 9:32 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I am honestly concerned about your mental health right now.
Don't worry, we're all secretly like that!
you just don't know it yet...
EDIT: Zxin's probably fine. Outside of this thread, Zxin is responding normally.

May 17, 2016 at 9:34 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
ar raarr aar aar arrrrrr im a pirratee thheerezs another topic for fuckin g around you piece of shit i mn not your beanbag fecuk pirate boy pirate boy pirate boy pirate boy
arrr aar aar aar aahahaah arr aar aar haha aar aar aar ge t it? aar aar aar aar get it yet, piratre boy??
hah die hhahahha die ahah arr im a pirate ahah ide arrr im a aar paritr aahahahahah ah ha
hehehhe die pirate aaaaa hahah aahahoh pirate boy youve such a large die codiecokcdie di eeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEehehehe oh my die die pirate boy pirate boy pirate boy PIRAT EBoyy eeheheeeeeee snap hids acnck hahs sh sgtut up sHUcofpseepiecccccccceeeghsssosttmoron in tehe die eheeeeeheeeeeeeeee aaa ahaha i am sane i am alive i aaaaaaaaaam alive and im dyimng die pirate bo y eeedhehheheheee eeeheee die die die die died pirate boy die youve lost the plot youre mad youre crazy you cant write you cant do anything youre useless youre junk you cant do anything of any worth just go and die pirate boy die die die die die just go pirate body die die die di just go back to jail where you die die die die die aaahahaha aaaaaaaaaaaahhah AAAAAAAAAhahaha hah hah ha ha ha ha hah ahaah ah ah if you don t want mmy life jjisy tel me alresdy yo comunicate like a pelcoca n in water wgat rdii i do what did i do what did i DIE do die do die do die pido di do did dod odd have fun in hell ahhaa all hhiis puss its so prety its ozing ot of hrt and as she throws up maliiciously oiure not worth it jummy juem ju uuu eeeee e e reed reed yo uucant spell eeeeheehe you cant talkk eeehee you cant do it aeeehehe you csnt do it you cant do it you cant do it you cant do it you cant do it die you can die you cant do it you cant do it pirate boy you cant do it you cant do it you cant do it all you can do is exist live and and die you cant do it you cant do it

...What did I have to do with this, exactly?

May 17, 2016 at 9:37 PM
Professional Whatever
holy fuck what even happened to this thread

May 17, 2016 at 9:55 PM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
pack it up, boys, we're going home

May 17, 2016 at 9:58 PM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
hey look, quute returned.

@Thatnamelessguy IM WILDDD

Edit: also holy shit did Zxin just pull a Phill Fish? I think that's the first time I've seen something like that happen here

Last edited:
May 17, 2016 at 10:15 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
May 17, 2016 at 10:26 PM
leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
if you shitpost just to get into SPOT then you're not worthy of being in SPOT

Status
Not open for further replies.