I am requesting a sprite for my mod...

Apr 17, 2016 at 4:12 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Hello. I am "Chop suey!" I am a rather new and enthusiastic modder. I am horrible at sprite-work, so here I am requesting someone talented can make this sprite for me. Details are in the spoiler.
Okay, so this is a player sprite sheet, which will replace the Mychar file. Contrary to the spoiler title, I haven't picked his name yet, but he is a regular-sized yellow and curly-haired individual wearing a blue jumpsuit and cap. His boots are black, and on his chest is a small mark resembling the greek letter omega. His mimiga mask variant is him wearing a gasmask.

Apr 17, 2016 at 5:20 PM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
How do you pay?

Apr 17, 2016 at 7:30 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
usually people on these forums don't take requests like these. however, I was planning on making a thread where you can ask for new mod graphics so I decided to make what you requested. enjoy. making an omega sign on the chest of a sprite like that is really impractical

Apr 19, 2016 at 9:14 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
usually people on these forums don't take requests like these
Hmm I thought I saw a good handful of other threads like this, I must have misunderstood, my bad.
I was planning on making a thread where you can ask for new mod graphics so I decided to make what you requested
Thank you so much!
making an omega sign on the chest of a sprite like that is really impractical
Yea I don't know what I was on when I was thinking that.

So there's this weird bug where the sprite loads where when I load it, the colors get messed up and some of them disappear. I tried to change the 16-color bmp to one with more, to no avail, any workarounds or am I missing something big?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 19, 2016 at 9:56 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
So there's this weird bug where the sprite loads where when I load it, the colors get messed up and some of them disappear. I tried to change the 16-color bmp to one with more, to no avail, any workarounds or am I missing something big?
did you try to keep the bitmap 24 bit like how I posted it? oh yeah, the reason why colors get weird is probably because you are using ms paint, of which might be what I use to make all my avatars, sucks at spriting. I advise you get graphics gale that lets you change the restrictive color pallet of 16-bit BMPs and below

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2016 at 10:47 PM
When I tried to change it to 24-bit when in was already in the data folder, it kept reverting back to 16-bit...
however, when I saved it to 24-bit then placed it in the data folder it worked!