NOT RAVE STORY 2

Apr 2, 2016 at 12:48 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
p214157-0-a25899bcd6.png

The most anticipated mod ever is finally here!

The sequel to one of the most beloved mods is here. Join Quote as he traverses through the world of rave to save reality once again.​

DOWNLOAD HERE:
Rave Story 2.zip

FEATURES:
-Over 800 unique weapons!
-High-quality voice acting all done by the forum's own Safusaka!
-Multiplayer Co-op!*
-4K HD graphics!
-240 FPS!
*Paid subscription required.

CREDITS:
Polar, for making the wonderful mod 'Rave Story' and for some spritework and the rave story theme.

Pixel, for making cave stroror

Tpcool, for making the Rave Story Theme Remix and the carnival night zone transcription.

Polar, for heY POLAr

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2016 at 1:14 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Good stuff man. This is everything I was expecting out of the next gen Rave Story experience. You packed a lot of content into it, too. It has the Rave,

Apr 2, 2016 at 1:18 AM
leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Very funny mod! Made me laugh and gaff many times!! A worth successor to the original game, good on you my main man chef boyardee : )

Apr 2, 2016 at 1:29 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
0/10 hits too close to home

Apr 2, 2016 at 1:34 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
is this the one where thomas and polarstargames get married

Apr 3, 2016 at 10:12 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
This post was going to be a post with a video.
Instead, it is a post about how I was going to have a post with a video, but then multiple things went wrong.
Thing 1. OBS developers are stupid idiots - this is not something I'm compromising on saying, or taking back... Because they think everybody has OpenGL 3. Seriously, wtf OBS?
(NOTE: previous versions of OBS studio have been absolutely fine. They just *decided* it needed OpenGL 3.0 for some reason. Which annoys me to no end.)
(solved: by LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE. Mesa to the rescue! People have no respect for Ironlake chipsets anymore.)
Thing 2. XComposite recording mode decided it didn't like me anymore. Switch to XSHM for a fullscreen view.
Thing 3. Everything was running a bit slowly. Not helping that I was running OBS (which, combined with LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE, noms CPU), and DMMP (which, being DMMP, screws with just about everything)
Thing 4. Could not find a way into the building marked "RAVE". All exits blocked. No way in. Suggestion to "just wait" perfectly fine until you realize you're nomming up hard disk space, and it's getting boring.
(Thing 4 continued until I gave up and decided to post this post.)

ORIGINALLY PLANNED POST, MORE OR LESS:
Mwuhahaha, I have pirated the multiplayer co-op! *link to video*
*link to DMMP*

Apr 3, 2016 at 10:27 AM
spoilers:
nothing happens if you wait

Apr 3, 2016 at 10:29 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
spoilers:
spoilers: nothing happens if you wait
But there's literally NO OTHER INTERACTABLE OBJECTS.
I tried the technique of "keep interacting with stuff", but the dialogue didn't change, which as you know means that nothing happened.
There's a grand total of two interactable objects, and one just tells you to look at the window, and the window just tells you to wait.

Apr 3, 2016 at 10:49 AM
spoilers:
But there's literally NO OTHER INTERACTABLE OBJECTS.
I tried the technique of "keep interacting with stuff", but the dialogue didn't change, which as you know means that nothing happened.
There's a grand total of two interactable objects, and one just tells you to look at the window, and the window just tells you to wait.
Nothing happens after it tells you to wait. Open it up in booster's lab if you don't believe me. Reminder: it's an april fool's joke