Muri (A Cave Story Mod)

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:45 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
how did this go from a mod discussion to "HOW TO SPELL NAMES"

Hidden text highlight (or click) to view:

although the mod is just harder cave story, that doesn't make it worst mod ever, pokemon garnet red is the worst "mod" ever. this is just mediocre at worst

Jan 29, 2016 at 8:13 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Jan 29, 2016 at 9:35 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I kind-of want to make it a bit more than that... If it's just harder Cave Story then it doesn't live up to the title -- "Muri" -- unreasonable, pointless, or impossible.
if you wanted it to be impossible, just make everything an instant kill and make it that weapons only do damage to bosses

Jan 31, 2016 at 2:08 PM
"Huzzah!"
I should of been more clear: I know that your making a complete remake of the mod, I just wanted to point out area's that could use some improvement so that you could look into those areas when you start making the remake and see how you could improve on them.

Jan 31, 2016 at 3:19 PM
"Huzzah!"
I'm going to do that anyway, you're just telling me to do something that I'm already doing... And I fucking hate that.
It's a prequel, so it doesn't make sense for everywhere to be exactly the same as in the original game.

Ahh, sorry about that.

Uh... so when you say prequel, do you mean that the events are going to be CONNECTED to the events of Cave Story?

Or is this going to be something that just sort of happend before the events of Cave Story?

(Wait, so did you want the Mimiga foot or not? Nevermind... you might not want it... it smells like dead/rotting Mimiga. How does that smell? Not good...)

Jan 31, 2016 at 3:43 PM
"Huzzah!"
I was honestly just making a joke outta that.
Didn't know that someone actually made that a thing in there mod...

I thought it was already explained in the original how Quote and Curly were made, but maybe it wasn't.

I just got a dumb idea!
Yu (still don't know his name) finds this and it ends up being Sarah's foot.
(It got cut off by a Gaundi or something I DON'T KNOW)
It actually turns out, that Sarah is some Human/Mimga hybrid.
(Dear god...)
Why does she still have 2 feet then? I don't know, she got it replaced?
Yu eventually finds out that the foot is Sarah's (how he would find out is still unclear to me...)
And that would explain why she goes hulk when she eats the red flower.
CAUSE SHE WAS HALF MIMIGA ALL ALONG!
She dosen't really grow fur or got the Mimiga ears though...
(She's more Human than Mimiga, but still enough of a Mimiga to be affected by the red flowers)

Yeah, this sounds really stupid, I know... just throwing ideas out there I suppose...

Last edited: