Mimiga Animation

Should the story be divided into 2 parts? Episode one ending with a cliffhanger...

• Yes

• No

• Don't Care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 7, 2015 at 7:51 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Hey Aeternum, how 'bout some Japanese-esque name? Optionally could have a legitimate meaning,,, or not.

Sep 7, 2015 at 8:03 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I feel like the series should be named Aura of the Storm and that episode one should just be named "Pilot" since that's what most first episodes are called.

Sep 7, 2015 at 8:08 PM
...episode one should just be named "Pilot" since that's what most first episodes are called.
If we're gonna be cliché-y, let's at least make it uniquely cliché-y! Like a synonym, cryptically, or another language! (Or all of the above!)

Sep 7, 2015 at 8:29 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
hmmm let me find one real quick...... How about "Arashi no ōra" . That's Aura of the Storm in Japanese

Sep 7, 2015 at 8:43 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
So, why do you want the name to be Japanese?
Is your series going to be inspired by or take elements from Japanese culture?
Is it going to take place in Japan or somewhere heavily influenced by Japan?
Is it going to be written in Japanese before English?
Is this a possible title for a Japanese dub once the English version is complete?
Do the characters of the story come from Japan or speak Japanese?
Or is it because JAPANESE TITLES ARE COOL RIGHT EVEN IF IT HAS NO RELEVANCY JAPANESE MAKES THE TITLE GOOD FOR NO EXPLAINED REASON?

Sep 7, 2015 at 8:46 PM
So, why do you want the name to be Japanese?
Is your series going to be inspired by or take elements from Japanese culture?
Is it going to take place in Japan or somewhere heavily influenced by Japan?
Is it going to be written in Japanese before English?
Is this a possible title for a Japanese dub once the English version is complete?
Do the characters of the story come from Japan or speak Japanese?
Or is it because JAPANESE TITLES ARE COOL RIGHT EVEN IF IT HAS NO RELEVANCY JAPANESE MAKES THE TITLE GOOD FOR NO EXPLAINED REASON?
Calm down, I only gave an off-hand suggestion. If you'd like to actually be productive in this topic, try to make a suggestion yourself instead of solely criticizing.

Sep 7, 2015 at 8:58 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Seeing as how the first episode is currently, it's a bit hard to make a good name unless we had a second one.
But how about...
hmmm let me find one real quick...... How about "Arashi no ōra" . That's Aura of the Storm in Japanese
First of all, the names have been translated too, I see. This removes the fact that they have two meanings.
Also, a japanese name for an animation makes it sound like anime, and if this one (dunno how the animators are doing it) isn't going to be one... yeah..

Sep 7, 2015 at 8:59 PM
Sep 7, 2015 at 9:02 PM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Last edited:
Sep 7, 2015 at 9:14 PM
I wasn't very serious about the Title being in Japanese; more of another rough starting point if anything to expand off of.

Sep 8, 2015 at 12:40 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I was just giving a suggestion. Aura of the Storm is fine for me. I simply translated it for those curious.

Sep 8, 2015 at 3:01 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
If we are talking about the pilot episode' s name, then how about 'resurrection'?
Wait, that's how you spell it, right?

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2015 at 9:12 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I think Aura of the Storm is a good title. We'll go with that for now.

Sep 25, 2015 at 3:54 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Alrighty guys. We are finishing up concept art!

Sep 25, 2015 at 7:26 PM
beep boop
Sweet! I need to start on my lines, but it may be a while, due to the fact that I'm not getting it back until the end of my schools semester, which is around December...

Sep 25, 2015 at 10:05 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
If we're gonna be cliché-y, let's at least make it uniquely cliché-y! Like a synonym, cryptically, or another language! (Or all of the above!)
there is no such thing as a unique cliche. the above choices(which are actually to the left) don't make it any uniquer.

Sep 25, 2015 at 10:22 PM
there is no such thing as a unique cliche. the above choices(which are actually to the left) don't make it any uniquer.
Please do note the non-serious manner of which I was speaking in ;3

Sep 25, 2015 at 10:41 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Lol. Charlie and I are going to start scripting episode three which will focus on King.