New Profile Posts

1. Xemous
  2. Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    TIL: 4kids almost used an English version of We Are for the op of their dub of One Piece, instead of the infamous Pirate Rap.
    1. Parkraft123
  3. Xemous
    Xemous
    hello im a cute person with a manga avatar, i have nine friends on steam and i link my equally as degenerate significant other on my profile with a unicode heart
    1. Camero
      Camero
      dlinkel
      Mar 28, 2017 at 4:13 AM
  4. Camero
  5. TheCyberSleuth
    TheCyberSleuth
    1. Camero
    2. TheCyberSleuth
      TheCyberSleuth
      o n e s u b
      Mar 28, 2017 at 12:33 AM
    3. Camero
      Camero
      t h a t ' s m e
      Mar 28, 2017 at 12:59 AM
  6. Sora655
    Sora655
    toast
    1. 2DBro
      2DBro
      the buns
      Mar 27, 2017 at 11:47 PM
    2. TheCyberSleuth
      Mar 28, 2017 at 3:34 AM
  7. Shadowblade778
    Shadowblade778
    tfw you buy a game on steam from a store, then discover that it doesn't work on your computer. "steam cannot refund retail purchases"
    1. Glag
      Glag
      always check the specs
      Mar 27, 2017 at 3:35 PM
  8. Xemous
  9. Camero
  10. Xemous
    Xemous
    gotta get a grip
  11. Sora655
    Sora655
    heat
    1. 2DBro
      2DBro
      the grill
      Mar 26, 2017 at 8:41 PM
    2. X-Calibar
      X-Calibar
      burn
      Mar 26, 2017 at 10:31 PM
    3. Capstablook
      Mar 26, 2017 at 10:36 PM
  12. TheCyberSleuth
    TheCyberSleuth
    STOP goodgodmanyoualmostgotthecheesetouch
  13. CaveStoryKing64
    CaveStoryKing64
    Most people like the translation they played the game first with better, but I actually like the Aeon Genesis translation better than the Official one, even though the first time I played he game was on the DSi, and I didn't start picking up other ports until a few years later, so the official translation had a long time to grow on me, but I still like Aeon Genesis better.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. CaveStoryKing64
      CaveStoryKing64
      @X-Calibar
      Yeah, I don't know how I messed that up, I fixed it now.
      Which do you like better?
      Mar 26, 2017 at 8:02 PM
    3. X-Calibar
      X-Calibar
      I preferred the AGTP fan translation too. I liked "Huzzah", and "Grasstown", for instance, rather than "Oh yeah", and "Bushlands"; but I DID play the AGTP translation first.
      To be fair, I've seen parts that I like about the official over the AGTP version, and vice versa; like how the Hell narration is written in the official version.

Maybe a merged version would offer the best of both worlds ;)
      Mar 26, 2017 at 9:41 PM
    4. CaveStoryKing64
      Mar 26, 2017 at 9:45 PM
  14. Xemous
    2. Capstablook
      Mar 26, 2017 at 12:09 AM
    3. Camero
      Camero
      I love these guys
      Mar 26, 2017 at 4:39 AM
    4. TheCyberSleuth
      TheCyberSleuth
      Are they even singing the notes right? Every time they say "We are number one!", it feels so wrong
      Mar 26, 2017 at 4:13 PM
  15. CurlyTheBrace
    CurlyTheBrace
    Error:[Who the HELL is "manyakis?"] [Yes] [No] [Cancel]
  16. Polaris
    Polaris Pummelator
    My profile doesn’t lie, I happen to be male! I understand you may not have been here or noticed the overly dramatic thread in which I discussed such things, though. ^_^;

For my part, I don’t really work with music, nor do I spend as much time as I once did on the forums. That’s a factor in why I haven’t spoken to you much.
    2. Pummelator
      Pummelator
      I can't really draw, but I do like to make music. Other than than, basically everything you said applies to me. I really need to read more! What kind of books do you like to read?
      Mar 27, 2017 at 5:53 AM
    3. Polaris
      Polaris
      I've composed a little for a class. It didn't take me long to realize that I did an awful job, and other things have been focused on since. ^_^;

My tastes go to flowery nonsense and bits of fantasy, so anything that approaches the intersection could truly capture my fancy. That's vague for a good reason: I have pretty wide tastes, and while I lean slightly towards fiction and away from saucy romance/super cynical terrible depressing reads, I enjoy all sorts of things! (Yes, this can include the aforementioned saucy terrible cynicism.) I like sci-fi, slices of life, steampunk, short stories, flights of fancy, historical accounts, even the backs of cereal boxes if the wall of text is inviting enough.

What about you, got any better defined tastes? Thinking of reading anything lately? o:
      Mar 28, 2017 at 5:16 AM
    4. Pummelator
      Pummelator
      I'm really into Sci-Fi. Right now, I'm reading (when I actually get around to reading) "Ready Player One" by Ernest Cline at the moment. Other books in the genre that I've read in the past are the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books, Armor by John Steakley, and Ender's Game.

Do you have any recommendations for books?
      Mar 28, 2017 at 6:22 AM
  17. CaveStoryKing64
  18. PonStefon
    PonStefon
    Chicago weather is weird, man
  19. Xemous
    Xemous
    you can't play hard to get when you're hard to want *taps temple*
    1. Shadowblade778
      Shadowblade778
      wise words
      Mar 25, 2017 at 10:47 AM
    2. Camero
      Camero
      quinkd
      Mar 25, 2017 at 2:10 PM
  20. CaveStoryKing64
    CaveStoryKing64
    Did you guys know that Pixel has a PayPal that you can donate to? He doesn't talk about it a all, I guess he doesn't want donations... but he deserves them! Anyway, as you probably know, his email is amaya.pixel@gmail.com, so just go to your PayPal account an select send, put in his email, and then select how much money you want to give him. It will be converted into his currency automatically.
    2. 2DBro
      2DBro
      how do we know if he made the paypal account and you didn't? "he doesn't talk about it at all" sounds extremely fishy.
      Mar 24, 2017 at 7:41 PM
    3. CaveStoryKing64
      CaveStoryKing64
      Well, that's a good point. I didn't make it, but maybe someone else did, it might be a scam. Pixel's website has that email, and it's also there if you go to this website's home page (not the forum) and click on 'contact' at the top. And I'm pretty sure that you have to confirm your email before you can make a PayPal account, but maybe that's not the case. I guess you could email him and ask him if it's real.
      Mar 24, 2017 at 8:03 PM
    4. WheatleyMF
      WheatleyMF
      He just linked his PP account with that e-mail i think. That explains why he never told us about that.
      Mar 25, 2017 at 10:30 AM