Why Chaco (and Santa) chose to live isolated?

Discussion in 'Theories' started by trickybilly, Mar 28, 2011.

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
  1. May 22, 2011
    X-Calibar
    gigantic immortal cat
    "Man, if only I had an apple..."
    Well, my first guess; is that it usually isn't so dangerous where they live.

Don't forget Santa has a OFireballO. So he can probably defeat monsters when he needs to. But, to be attacked suddenly without it!

As for how isolated they are : There is a teleporter right where Santa lives, so maybe he could use it to go somewhere else?
    Also, I imagine grasstown / bushgardens used to be a bustling place once upon a time. Now only those two won't move from their quiet homes.

What's Chaco's deal? Um...
    Same as Santa. As for the red lipstick :
    A normal solution to that is ...

Well, you are in the middle of a conversation with Chaco and you decide to sleep on her only bed.
    How long does Quote sleep? Dunno, but maybe Chaco can't wake Quote. I know SUE couldn't.

2. May 23, 2011
    Cripplechair
    A old relic from older days
    "..."
    I actually found that pretty cute. D'aww.

Edit: Is it bad I want that drawn as a minicomic now?

3. May 23, 2011
    cultr1
    ℒℯ
    "Life begins and ends with Nu."
    That's actually my favorite theory about the Chaco mystery to date.

4. Aug 1, 2011
    F@¡ø
    "Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
    Maybe the other Mimiga's thought that Chaco was a witch because of her color. And Santa is there to keep sure that she stays in Grasstown (explains the death trap and the OfireballO?)

5. Aug 23, 2011
    Bmlee97
    "Wahoo! Upgrade!"
    Maybe it used to be a bustling town, got tooken over by the monsters, but Chaco and Santa refuae to leave?

6. Jan 19, 2012
    Raving madman
    "Wahoo! Upgrade!"
    Cripplechair:
    [​IMG]

Your wolcome.

7. Jan 20, 2012
    Lord Shadow
    Banned
    "This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
    I wish I could see that on my 3DS. Also, you misspelled welcome.

8. Jan 20, 2012
    Raving madman
    "Wahoo! Upgrade!"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. your right. and what about the 3DS?

I can do one better.

Sexy Chaco FTW![​IMG]

9. Jan 21, 2012
    Ambient_Malice
    "Huzzah!"
    I always found it disturbing how certain 'fans' automatically assumed Quote and Chaco had hot FurryRobo sex.

10. Jan 21, 2012
    Raving madman
    "Wahoo! Upgrade!"
    There are twisted pepole in this world. personoly,i belive she just kinda...snuggled up to him. fell asleep. Yes, i have seen images of them having [edit],but i havent seen any of them lately. And now im going to be spammed with pics of it.....SCREW YOU CARMA-*hit by train* The Lipstick? er.....he found it....in...the drawer?
    .......Next to a copy of Hg wells war of the worlds and a copy of War and peace? With a cat bookmark about half way through? I DONT KNOW!

11. Jan 21, 2012
    Lord Shadow
    Banned
    "This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
    Odd thoughts... Anyway, since you said many things, my new friend, I shall respond from Chaos Castle. I made this account on my 3DS. I read and type on this forum on my 3DS. And I sometimes get to view images on my 3DS. I went on my computer just to see what you drew. Again, odd thoughts. As to what you said about finding it in a drawer, why take IT, of all those things! I would have run with the bookmark, if I had to choose.

12. Jan 21, 2012
    Noxid
    Pretty Skater in a Sailor Suit
    Yeah no he hasn't drawn any of the pictures he posted, they're all by different people.

13. Jan 21, 2012
    Raving madman
    "Wahoo! Upgrade!"
    You are correct. I can't draw to save my life. Oh god,I just gave Jigsaw a idea.

I dont know. Mabey Quote thought it was candy? Remimber,he had memory loss...And that was just me thinking out loud,for all i know Chaco might have been in love with King. The point is,I. DO. NOT. KNOW! :muscledoc:

14. Jan 22, 2012
    Lord Shadow
    Banned
    What the Zahhorfen? Before I continue, my failed spelling student friend, you misspelled mabey. Twice, I have caught you misspelling. No offense, of course. I just view you as a friend. Anyway, why would a robot want candy?

15. Jan 22, 2012
    Raving madman
    "Wahoo! Upgrade!"
    *eye twiches* I!!!! DONT!!! FUCKING!!!! KNOW!!!!! *hitting self in head with frying pan* THATS THE WHOLE FREAKING PONIT OF MY LAST POST!

ALL CAPS RAAAAAAAAGE!! :muscledoc:

16. Jan 22, 2012
    duncathan
    it's whiskers and cat ears ok I suck at drawing
    Well if we just establish that Santa is gay, and Chaco is the Mimigan equivalent of black, then the answer is obvious. The Mimigas are both racist and homophobic!

17. Jan 22, 2012
    Raving madman
    "Wahoo! Upgrade!"
    t(-_-t) you fail. Santa's a little quorky,and Chaco's the prostatut of the island. Thank god,shes in Grasstown,not mimiga village,if she was in mimiga village.....Most mimiga would lose there virganaty befor there 6. true story,i have been up to her house,being a mimiga myself.

18. Jan 22, 2012
    duncathan
    Well, no, I don't fail. In the official translation, Santa says to you something along the lines of "Come inside. I have a nice surprise for you." He is totally coming on to you. And Chaco? In the credits, she is called "The coloured Mimga." Therefore, the Mimigan equivalent of black. Also, THIS IS NOT A FREAKING ROLEPLAYING FORUM!

19. Jan 22, 2012
    Raving madman
    "Wahoo! Upgrade!"
    Role playing? what the hell are you talking about?! Im just a normal mimiga trying to live his life! (dude,my profile clearly states,I AM A MIMIGA. GET OVER IT.)

20. Jan 22, 2012
    duncathan
    Corrections in bold.