Requests by Noxid

Nov 14, 2011 at 4:07 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Yes. Yours is next on my list, but it's a very large one so I will need to gather sufficient resources of time and courage to attempt it.

Nov 14, 2011 at 4:21 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
I request that Noxid ban royaltyler

Dec 6, 2011 at 5:58 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Status update: Tonight I finished most of the basic linework for the picture. The rainbow will be added in post because I can't draw a curved line to save my life, and there will be some more flowers on the distant hill that will be more like colour splotches and thus get no lines

Spoiler for large
p138447-0-harmony2.png

Dec 6, 2011 at 12:59 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
it's beautiful

Dec 6, 2011 at 8:41 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
A bunch trees eating Quote's family while the little people that live in his ear fight back

Dec 6, 2011 at 9:24 PM
A old relic from older days
"..."
Noxid said:
Status update: Tonight I finished most of the basic linework for the picture. The rainbow will be added in post because I can't draw a curved line to save my life, and there will be some more flowers on the distant hill that will be more like colour splotches and thus get no lines

Spoiler for large
p138447-0-harmony2.png

The best. I tremendously approve, can't wait to see it finished!

Dec 12, 2011 at 12:05 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I apologizing for requesting this when you already have so much on your plate, but the idea came to me the other day. It's pretty simple though.

I request you draw Misery in a cat suit. No, not the leather, skintight catsuits that female spies wear..but sort of like a mascot suit? But with the cat head taken off, of course. She's holding it at her side and looking real grumpy.

Alternatively, you could draw her in Kigurumi pajamas: http://www.japanesegiftmarket.com/images/products/display/Kigurumi_Cat_300.jpg

The choice is yours. Either way, it'll be grumpy Misery in a cat suit.

Dec 13, 2011 at 7:48 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I'll see what I can do WD; that sounds like a challenge well suited to my skills.

I'm not quite done cripplechair's yet, I've basically got the flat colouring finished; no shading or shiny bits and no caption yet. I wanted to know whether you like the soft rainbow
p138453-0-harmonyprefinal1.png

or the sharp rainbow
p138453-1-harmonyprefinal2.png

Dec 13, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I like the sharp rainbow, but I think it would be a bit better if it was just slightly softer. The full blown soft one is too soft. So maybe a rainbow that is inbetween?

Dec 13, 2011 at 10:55 PM
"..."
All my dreams. They are coming true with this picture.

As far as the rainbow preference, I agree with GIR. The sharp is a little too sharp and the soft is a little too soft, something in between would be perfect.

Dec 27, 2011 at 5:54 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
After procrastinating for what is more than a fair length of time, I've decided to finish this up today.

p138383-6-harmonys2.png

(Original size)

Merry Late Christmas Cripplechair :)

Dec 27, 2011 at 6:41 PM
Been here way too long...
Oh my goodness
It's, um
Oh my goodness

Dec 27, 2011 at 7:43 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I'm new to this forums by I may was get used to talk to all of you.

First a few questions. Noxid, have you played CaveStory+? and have you played it during Christmas? Have you seen booster with the holiday art on? Did you create your avatar?

Lets see... when you read my username, what do you see in your head? try to add as much detail as is reasonably possible for you. Use which ever art form you enjoy the most.

Dec 27, 2011 at 8:31 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
First off: yes, to all of your questions about Noxid and playing CS+ and the avatar.

Second of all, we can't see the image in your signature, if that's what you were referring to.

And finally, no disrespect, but I feel as if your somewhat vague request may take a backseat to other requests from more familiar users.

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Just the username "Leaf_It" what does it make you think of? Sorry for being vague.

really? no signature? dang... how about now?

You know what, cancel that. I'll save my request for a later time.

Jan 11, 2012 at 4:23 AM
"..."
After procrastinating for what is more than a fair length of time, I've decided to finish this up today.
p138383-6-harmonys2.png

(Original size)

Merry Late Christmas Cripplechair :heartrefill:

FUCK- FUCK, I DISAPPEARED FOR AWHILE, I'M SO SORRY

It's so glorious, I love it! I've been trying to get this picture drawn forever and NOW IT EXISTS AND I AM HAPPY. I don't have any critique, it's perfect the way it is.
Thanks Nox! :D

Jan 11, 2012 at 6:03 AM
Relevant avatar.

I think I'll make a request now, Noxid. I'm putting a time limit on it, since the finished product will not have practical applications after February 1st. Don't worry though, it's not big or complicated. I would do it myself, but I think it deserves a certain level of quality.
So, the thing. I want a trophy for the Kanpachis. The more extravagant and pompous the better, to compensate for it not being a real trophy. My first thought was to make it a statue of the big man himself, but if you have another cool idea that's easier to draw, go for it.
Now because of the time limit, I don't expect it to be on the same level as Cripplechair's picture. Just keep it simple if you gotta.

Jan 16, 2012 at 2:03 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Alright. I've got the sketch finished - if you would like any changes, this would be a good time to say so.
p138463-0-kanpachistatuesketch2.png

This is just a rough job, so the final draft will obviously be neater and I will try to actually colour inside the lines and stuff.

Jan 16, 2012 at 3:26 AM
That's pretty much perfect, I was trying to think of something specific he could be standing on the skull of, but nothing comes to mind. Go ahead and finish that puppy Migma up, and I'll go start concerning myself with the Kanpachis or something. The software switch made everyone, including me, forget about them.