Requests by Noxid

Oct 16, 2011 at 12:41 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I wish to make an image request. I request you make an image depicting chaz ashley (phantasy star 4) in a battle pose. I ask of you to make it in pixel format but made to resemble phantasy stars art style for the cutscenes (the type that shows pictures of the characters and whatever they are doing). Example:

PhantasyStar417.png

Oct 16, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
oh wow, you drew that quote-fish? haha, it's so great.

so for me iiiiiiiiiii have like a billion ideas, really.

should i ask for mahin being really fat and adorable because that would fit a picture request i'd make of noxid like a glove

or should i ask for freakazoid riding pinkie pie into battle because that would exemplify me and everything i love

or maybe i should ask for a fat chllin' mahin watching the second request on a TV

Oct 16, 2011 at 11:02 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
ragnaroq said:
mahin being really fat and adorable
I request this too!

Oct 17, 2011 at 4:27 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Miles_Valentine said:
I know you've done him before, but i adored how you did him in the scribbles topic! I showed everyone that picture X3

You think you could draw Mado during some down time, when theres peace and he's having a break? He could be gardening, having a flower salad, reclining or drawing one of his friends. Just anything in that general theme you think would be fun to do, and yeah he looked fab in that flat shaded style you done him before as a cyborg head propelling reconnaissance unit X3
Well I'm glad you liked that silly thing :b
That definitely sounds like something I can do, I've got a bit of an idea about how it'd look like.
trickybilly said:
Draw some nice, meaningful picture with a positive message, intended for the pleasure of the forums and me. Particulars are your choice. Or, I've heard there are some "draw for charity" contests on the internet, you could make one for those. I could never understand how a drawing can help anyone who is in real need when I worked @ UNICEF, but since I never drew, I suggest you'd drew something nice suitable for submitting.
Probably won't enter any contests, but maybe I can come up with a picture that has a special message just for us.
Omega said:
I wish to make an image request. I request you make an image depicting chaz ashley (phantasy star 4) in a battle pose. I ask of you to make it in pixel format but made to resemble phantasy stars art style for the cutscenes (the type that shows pictures of the characters and whatever they are doing). Example:

-img
Sure, why not. I can do a "Battle pose"
ragnaroq said:
oh wow, you drew that quote-fish? haha, it's so great.

so for me iiiiiiiiiii have like a billion ideas, really.

should i ask for mahin being really fat and adorable because that would fit a picture request i'd make of noxid like a glove

or should i ask for freakazoid riding pinkie pie into battle because that would exemplify me and everything i love

or maybe i should ask for a fat chllin' mahin watching the second request on a TV
You gotta pick one..!
otherwise I'd go with #3
Yakkers said:
I request this too!
Every request from now on will be Mahin

Oct 18, 2011 at 1:23 AM
A old relic from older days
"..."
I would like to alter my "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" request. Make Mahin one of the folk on the tandem bicycle (so riding with mini-Godzilla or something). Or hell, make it a three-person bicycle with Mahin on there somewhere.

Oct 18, 2011 at 9:13 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Cripplechair said:
I would like to alter my "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" request. Make Mahin one of the folk on the tandem bicycle (so riding with mini-Godzilla or something). Or hell, make it a three-person bicycle with Mahin on there somewhere.

yesssss :(

I am starting work on WD's request. It is fairly large so it may take me some time.
Here's a preview of the linework before I start colouring:
p138408-0-cheetahmen2.png

Edit: I'm finished now
p138383-3-cheetahmen3.png

Possibly the greatest thing I've ever done

Oct 18, 2011 at 9:21 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
looks cool

Oct 18, 2011 at 9:29 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
OKAY SO
My request is that you draw a Prinny from disgaea, (any type of prinny, from Cave Story related, to Normal prinnies, to whatever) with a sword fighting some sort of boss/enemy (Monster X, Core, or from some other cool game). I'm giving you a bit of freedom with this one. Pics below:

prinny.jpg

p138410-1-isthataprinnydressedasquotefromcavestorynipponichi19435002636396.png
(spoiler tag because nyeh)

Oct 18, 2011 at 9:31 PM
Noxid said:

I honestly feel for that bike thing you should just have mahin in between the 'big badass dudes' just being adorably squished or something, and not change the whole idea of godzilla/optimus too much, but dats just my idea

like, maybe you could have mahin kind of secretly and adorably hidden in several of your pictures, like a where's waldo kind of little easter egg, if applicable

also i tried to make it obvious that #3 was the one i wanted the most once i thought of it, i think it'd be the greatest thing. like, mahin just chillin' with a bag of cheese poofs (or the flowery mimiga equivalent) on a big chair, watching a big old-school tv with a wonky antenna that had freakazoid riding pinkie pie, pinkie pie either being a normal pony with a pink rainbow in her wake or the nyan cat's head/legs/tail replaced by hers or something idk you can think up something clever!

i-i mean i-if that request is okay with you a-and all... *looks away while shyly poking his forefingers against each other* :(

Oct 18, 2011 at 9:50 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Prinny said:
OKAY SO
My request is that you draw a Prinny from disgaea, (any type of prinny, from Cave Story related, to Normal prinnies, to whatever) with a sword fighting some sort of boss/enemy (Monster X, Core, or from some other cool game). I'm giving you a bit of freedom with this one. Pics below:
prinny.jpg

p138410-1-isthataprinnydressedasquotefromcavestorynipponichi19435002636396.png
(spoiler tag because nyeh)
Yeah, I can probably do that. The nice thing about Prinny is that it's a simple design, and a whimsical character, so I can be creative with it.
ragnaroq said:
I honestly feel for that bike thing you should just have mahin in between the 'big badass dudes' just being adorably squished or something, and not change the whole idea of godzilla/optimus too much, but dats just my idea

like, maybe you could have mahin kind of secretly and adorably hidden in several of your pictures, like a where's waldo kind of little easter egg, if applicable

also i tried to make it obvious that #3 was the one i wanted the most once i thought of it, i think it'd be the greatest thing. like, mahin just chillin' with a bag of cheese poofs (or the flowery mimiga equivalent) on a big chair, watching a big old-school tv with a wonky antenna that had freakazoid riding pinkie pie, pinkie pie either being a normal pony with a pink rainbow in her wake or the nyan cat's head/legs/tail replaced by hers or something idk you can think up something clever!

i-i mean i-if that request is okay with you a-and all... *looks away while shyly poking his forefingers against each other* :(

I'll try to figure out what's the best place to situate Mahin in Cripplechair's request. If he agrees with you then that'll definitely work but of course I'd want Cripplechair's request to be best for Cripplechair.

I kind of guessed that you wanted the third option, but one can never be too careful. The only thing in my mind I'm having trouble with is what sort of angle will capture both Mahin's face and the TV set...

And of course there's nothing wrong with your request; as long as it doesn't violate my personal ethics, people can ask for whatever they want. That's the whole point!

Oct 18, 2011 at 9:51 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
It's beautiful, Noxy~! Thank you

I really like how you did the lettering

Oct 18, 2011 at 10:13 PM
oh yeah btw that cheetahman thing is really boss

Oct 18, 2011 at 10:18 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
The Cheetamen drawing is amazing.

Also, I think I'm ready to give my request. In the spirit of Halloween, why not make some soul sucking shrimp? (I'm kind of serious, by the way.)

Oct 18, 2011 at 10:29 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Thanks guys :(
ShinyElectricBlueTiger said:
The Cheetamen drawing is amazing.

Also, I think I'm ready to give my request. In the spirit of Halloween, why not make some soul sucking shrimp? (I'm kind of serious, by the way.)

Is that an actual thing or did you make that up?
I can work with it either way.

Oct 18, 2011 at 11:39 PM
A old relic from older days
"..."
Noxid said:
I'll try to figure out what's the best place to situate Mahin in Cripplechair's request. If he agrees with you then that'll definitely work but of course I'd want Cripplechair's request to be best for Cripplechair.

You can get creative with it any way you like, so long as anyone seen in the picture is doing something friendly with someone else (just not -too- friendly, wink wink). The scene should reflect the caption, and solo activities don't put enough emphasis on harmony.

Oct 19, 2011 at 12:51 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
My request is that you make a large, vibrant picture of MALCO, sitting in the power room, eating Nyan Cat cereal, "Made with real Nyan Cats! Free Tac Nayn toy in every specially marked box!". That would be beautiful... *sniff*

Oct 19, 2011 at 2:53 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Noxid said:
Is that an actual thing or did you make that up?
I can work with it either way.
That was something I made up while eating shrimp and thinking of "S" words simultaneously.
How would a soul sucking shrimp exist anyway?

Oct 19, 2011 at 2:57 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I guess we'll find out

Oct 19, 2011 at 6:19 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Could I request a drawing of Poniko and her house from Yume Nikki?
I have a friend who would much enjoy it :3
p138421-0-ponikoroom.jpg

Here's a reference image if you decide to make it, but I'd prefer it if she were facing forward...
diph.php

Oct 19, 2011 at 4:22 PM
i can just imagine a spectral prawn with big bugged-out eyes just sticking its mouth-tendrils into someone and sucking out their soul, and now i think that's pretty awesome

also ^ i thought yume nikki was one of them dern chinese cartoon visual novel things that sound super boring to me, why does that look like an Earthbound clone (and thus possibly extremely awesome?)