I need to contact Zarro Tsukei (ZarroTsu)

Feb 6, 2012 at 12:19 AM
"Huzzah!"
I need to contact Zarro Tsukei, aka ZarroTsu, because I'm working on the PSP port/Enhanced version of his mod Eternal Chaos. I'm currently searching his various pages around the web, but haven't found contact details yet. His Twitter hasn't been updated in a month, either.

If anyone knows him, or how to contact him, please help.

Feb 6, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
There is the #doukutsu IRC channel, but everybody is idle there. Maybe if Derpy is running there, you can send him mail.

Feb 6, 2012 at 12:41 AM
"Huzzah!"
Different55 was trying the IRC AKAIK. His MSN address on this site isn't working. I get the feeling that after the adolescent SHITSTORM which erupted, leading to him quitting this site, he changed his address. I've noticed that his Twitter hasn't been updated in a while either:

I'm worried that he's still sick of the bullshit and isn't going to talk about Eternal Chaos AT ALL. Worse, he might demand I not port, much less continue, the 2008 version of his mod. In which case I'll get really upset because I'm pouring HOURS into the project.

ps. I can't do IRC on my PSP, which is how I access the internet mostly.

edit: just found PSP Irc client. Coolbeans.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I've seen him on the #doukutsu channel on irc.esper.net for some time in the past. In fact... looks at client He's on right now.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:20 AM
"Huzzah!"
My irc keeps crashing. I'll keep trying...

Edit: Okay, I got through to him. He was very understanding. I'm allowed to port/finish the mod so long as I rename all the characters.

He gave me the newest existing version, (a few monts newer than the one DT has, with partially rewritten dialogue) and also some art assets which never got used. (Faces for more characters, sprites, etc.)

I'm gonna take what he's given me and create a polished version, scrapping most of my work thus far.

Feb 6, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I spoke with ZT a while back, he sounded much the same as ever. Then I completely randomly ran into his girlfriend and some of his buddies on a synchtube channel. She drew me this:
WosLE.png

Video games

Feb 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM
"Huzzah!"
Bunnies!!!