• Somewhere in this year.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Next year I suppose.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • When it's done.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Never.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • I don't know just, please finish it! ;__; PLEASE!

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • OMFG JUST SHUT THE [EDIT] UP AND FINISH YOUR [EDITING] DEMO FOR SH*T!

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
May 14, 2006 at 10:20 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Django said:
Also I might as well say it here. I am becoming a map creator. I am can't make mods yet but just ask me to help make levels and I will help. You can't exit that area not yet that is...

Well maybe you can make me a map?

May 14, 2006 at 12:21 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Is the level Control Center? I mean the name of it

May 14, 2006 at 12:33 PM
Hoxtilicious
Django said:
Is the level Control Center? I mean the name of it

Yeah, if u want to make, make one, if its good i use it!
Use the Store Tileset, Script i can make by myself.

May 14, 2006 at 12:45 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I already have a good amount of it done and there can be a boss battle. Where there is SN blocks, it has to be a forcefield as soon as you enter center of room

May 14, 2006 at 1:35 PM
Hoxtilicious
Yeah, there is the Ravil Boss Battle!
I edit the NPC.TBL so i give him more Health and + Damage!
Well, for you is that important for others is that a
*SPOILER*

thanks, so you make that level? if i need your help again with makin levels i tell you!
You already played the updated version of my mod? There is a central room, and the Mimiga from the start (forgot his name!) help you to open the 3 Forcefields at Central Room! The first level is the Egg Coridor, then the Dangerous route and at last the Control Room! There are MANY Ravils (frenzied Mimigas) in the Iron Fortress and you meet them at Control Room. its not a room!!!, there are many small rooms! keep that in your mind if u make/continue that level. And there is a Central Room wich is locked with 4 forcefields. so u have to push 4 keys in that small rooms (make more than 10 small rooms) after the Boss Battle the Iron Fortress brake into a BIIIIGGGG Mountain on the Island! so some walls break and you can enter a elevator who took you to the PIPEWORK! Its important so...

*SPOILER END*

May 14, 2006 at 3:49 PM
"Huzzah!"
There's no <TRA's in Central room! How are you supposed to get out?

also the leftmost terminal links to an event you haven't programed for

May 14, 2006 at 3:53 PM
Hoxtilicious
Well, the Mod isn't still finish!

May 14, 2006 at 4:01 PM
"Huzzah!"
So central room is supposed to be as far as I ca go for now?

May 14, 2006 at 5:34 PM
Hoxtilicious
yup, there nothing more, i add:
*Spoiler
Egg Corridor
Dangerous Route
Central Control
Dangerous Pipework
OUTSIDE (DARK)

May 14, 2006 at 9:46 PM
So you want control room to be amde up of smaller rooms? ok I will do that then with the Dangerous Route. Do u want dangerous route to have a lot of spikes? like what tileset should I use?

May 14, 2006 at 10:03 PM
Hoxtilicious
Well, iam actually working on the Egg Corridor, wrote you a mail, sure u can make that!
So Dangerous route use Egg corridor tileset, and use that: If u make holes at the celing use the Special transparent Solid block i made (u musn't do that, i can do it too, if u finish the level...)
So:

*SPOILER*

Central Control

Dangerous Route:

Design: i think it must be Long, it must be look a bit like my Level 1 Brigde (Air Fortress)
Traps: Lots of spikes, yeah, and make something that i can add Falling spikes as sprites (or you can do that).
How Long: High: MINIMUM (16) How long: when the game cause no bug, make it LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG (at least 300 blocks)
Enemies: i use the Ravil and Red NPC Set! So i make Revils and red Hopper, Bats other thinks
Sprites: you must'nt do that, i make that, but u can add the Spike Sprites (Use SOME Deathtraps too! but only some)
Script: Lol thats my job!
Holes: Yeah at the celing, and RARE holes at the floor... You got the Booster Ver.0.8 here so you can make some bigger holes too...

*SPOILER END*

May 14, 2006 at 10:53 PM
I will send you the new Control Room.

*Spoiler*

At the end(the top left) there are three cracks in the ground. You can put a PC there which opens next force field but then you can make that lightning effect and you fall down where a boss will meet you.

*End Spoiler*

May 14, 2006 at 11:01 PM
Hoxtilicious
Very Good idea!
You're becoming a Idea Credit on my Special thanks! lol

May 14, 2006 at 11:15 PM
No prob I have a lot of them. this should make your mod go much faster though. Since we are both working on maps, it will take less time to make all of them and with your scripting ability it should be easier. I am working on Dangerous Route and made it 300 tiles long by 16. I am filling in the ceiling and floor but it will not be permanent

May 15, 2006 at 1:17 PM
Hoxtilicious
k,

*SPOILER

Hey, make it look VERY DESTROYED (but not crazy :D) and the control center Looks very cool!!! but it must be at least
150x75 (high is the secound) becuase, its not only a boss room, then i can add lots of ravils, maybe u can use not only columns it maybe, can use some of the broken (mix them with non broken, bot use more broken tiles) blue background tiles...
But at least, its cooler than the older!!! Hey, you're faster than me with design maps (or you need more than then me but have more free time for it ^^??)!

*SPOILER END

May 15, 2006 at 10:33 PM
Actually that map only took me about 20min to make as I was thinking it on the go. I do have free time and you can make it more destroyed if you want and I am also done the dangerous Route v.1 It is pretty much flat and where there is a ballos like head with two number 10s you can put a save point and health.

May 16, 2006 at 1:42 PM
Hoxtilicious
Hey, make that House at the middle to the right of the Start point (10 or more Blocks) and don't make numbers or the granite block on it...

May 16, 2006 at 10:42 PM
Shing you can edit the maps I make to what you see fit. I just design them. Also there really aren't any spoilers that I can see in that map.

May 17, 2006 at 2:55 PM
Hoxtilicious
Well, but it shows the order, how to reach some areas, and what kind of areas:

*SPOILER

The "Deathtrap" Area is a special area!

*SPOILER END