• No

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 21, 2015 at 12:39 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Congratz Q3, ya finally did it, In my history ya made a thread asking to demote a moderator, AND you survived!
There's nothing unusual about that. I think you have pre-conceived notions about what we would do from some role-based stereotype rather than who we are as individuals.

Oct 21, 2015 at 12:42 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
this thread reminds me of the "WTF NOXID??" one, except this one isn't a well-executed hoodwink

Oct 21, 2015 at 1:01 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Holy shit why are you guys so worked up about warning points
They expire in like a month or two and they don't mean anything until you get ten and you get autobanned (something which I haven't seen in quite some time)
Warning points are really just a way to show how bad the offense was; one warning point means it was a minor offense

Oct 21, 2015 at 1:32 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
dunc should know, he's had like a thousand by now

Oct 21, 2015 at 1:43 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Holy shit why are you guys so worked up about warning points
They expire in like a month or two and they don't mean anything until you get ten and you get autobanned (something which I haven't seen in quite some time)
Warning points are really just a way to show how bad the offense was; one warning point means it was a minor offense
Reading this and learning what warning points are exactly, than no, there's not much of a reason to demote Gira.

It's like issuing a restraining order just because someone gave you an evil eye.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2015 at 4:37 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Oct 21, 2015 at 5:16 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
dunc should know, he's had like a thousand by now
This is accurate
The only time I've ever been mad about getting warning points was right after the IPB when I hit the point limit and got auto banned because IPB didn't tell members about infractions received
That was an honest mistake on the staff's part tho; they had no idea of knowing I wasn't getting notified

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:51 PM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
Honestly Gir is one of the most sensible moderators on CSTSF. What you got was a warning because of something you did. Its not a ban after all, just a notice to not do that in the future.

Edit: Also, when i get warnings, it is for a good reason. The one time it wasn't was when they thought i was an 8 year old but that was an honest mistake.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2015 at 5:12 AM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I wouldn't cry over a warning if I knew what I did wrong and I knew the fact that alot of warnings aren't permanent. You have to try really hard to get banned here from what I can tell (or atleast I think) and asking to demote a staff member just because they gave you a few warnings isn't the most mature thing you could do. I've been on websites that are MUCH more strict, 10 warning points that are almost impossible to appeal and you're out. So don't loose your shit.

tl;dr : Everything's fine as it is.

Oct 24, 2015 at 1:37 PM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
lol context?
When i was 12....they saw a vid of me playing a game and it had me skyping my (at the time) 9 yr old brother and they thought it was a facecam. So i was banned for a while.

Oct 24, 2015 at 11:28 PM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
When i was 12....they saw a vid of me playing a game and it had me skyping my (at the time) 9 yr old brother and they thought it was a facecam. So i was banned for a while.
For the record, I was one of the people who pointed the video out to the staff
Sorry for causing that

Oct 25, 2015 at 12:01 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator

To be fair, being 12 is also against the forum rules. That's why we changed the length of your ban to expire to when you were 13, IIRC.

Oct 25, 2015 at 1:34 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I'd like to encourage everyone to peruse the "warnings and bans" thread to get a little perspective in their life

Oct 25, 2015 at 5:13 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
this thread reminds me of the "WTF NOXID??" one, except this one isn't a well-executed hoodwink

Are you referring to the time when I made a post about how disturbing your avatar was?

Yeah I didn't mean that in a bad or serious way, it just warranted its own post.

Oct 25, 2015 at 5:24 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Are you referring to the time when I made a post about how disturbing your avatar was?

Yeah I didn't mean that in a bad or serious way, it just warranted its own post.
no, there's an entire thread dedicated to a fabricated scandal about me stealing ideas from mods or something

Oct 25, 2015 at 11:05 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator