Crown Story

Apr 10, 2008 at 2:13 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
There's really not much in terms of plot made up yet, but it's about a different two-man squad of robots, much like Quote and Curly, they're sent to destroy the crown, and that's about all I know right now...

Screenie (Soon to be plural!)
-Gone because it was WAY out of date.-

Demo:
Demo!

Edit: Well, I updated the file again, the first area doesn't suck as much, and now there are two hidden weapons instead of one. Hope it's better ^^;

Edit edit: Hell with this. Only two people, myself included, seem to have played it. It's crap anyway.

Apr 16, 2008 at 2:07 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Played this a bit.
The first room is so full of Gaudi's that I can barely hear the music over their little jumpy noises... having slogged my way through this, I enter the second room, only to straight away end up falling into a water pit that is impossible to get out of yet possible to not drown in.
I dun wanna do it again so much :p

Edit: Veteran member HELLZ YEAH

EditEdit: Made it past the water (Lv3 Machine Gun, silly me~), defeated Mon... uh, The Thresholder, then entered a room only to find it full of Counter Bombs.
I dun wanna do it again so much :(
Also I seem to have the Whimsical Star despite it not being in my inventory, and none of the doors open.

Apr 16, 2008 at 3:12 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Yeah, the first room is a little too heavy on Gaudis... And that trick with the counter bombs WAS a little cruel. (Three rooms kill you, one doesn't... There IS a way out of the counter-bomb rooms, but it's a little hidden. Maybe I'll put the counter bombs in the maze area(Which isn't in the version I released...Well not fully.)?

Edit: The Wimsy was due to something I put in the opening script, it helps with Monster X quite a bit... But yeah, the next version will be less annoying ^^;

Jun 26, 2008 at 4:02 PM
can't download.... <_<

Jun 27, 2008 at 1:58 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
If you can't download it it's probably due to a firewall, try turning that off and then downloading it. (Turn it back on afterwards obviously).

Also:
Corvus said:
Edit edit: Hell with this. Only two people, myself included, seem to have played it. It's crap anyway.
You're a bit late guys :|

Jun 28, 2008 at 5:40 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
(k I'll stop colouring)
At least state your reason for bumping. (or is it for the Demon-off thingy?)

And I think I played this already. I'm toast when it comes to X with 12hp

Jun 28, 2008 at 5:15 PM
If people like it enough, I may work on it again, but as it goes right now, it remains canceled.