Arthur and the red flowers

Nov 15, 2013 at 5:31 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
EDIT: if this thread has been posted already at some point a long time ago then I apologise for any trouble I have caused.

when pixel was asked why king had pink eyes he said he could have cooked and ate the flowers causing him to retain shape and sanity perhaps Arthur did the same thing this would explain how a docile mimiga could defeat the red ogre but tell what is your opinion

Nov 15, 2013 at 5:44 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Then again, Igor ate just the red flower and he seems to have gotten control of himself overtime (his eyes are pink, too) whilst Toroko's eyes were red after just eating the red flower because she couldn't control her powerful forme. Arthur's case, I don't know.

Nov 15, 2013 at 5:53 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Hm...I would say that Arthur doesn't seem like the docile type, being a famous hero and all even without the Red Flowers, but then again...it could be possible that the reason for his strength in the first place is Red Flowers. Maybe he was also "creep-eyed" like King, but just less of a jerk and better at getting things done. It's certainly an option.

Makes me wonder how they knew to boil the flowers in the first place, though...

Nov 15, 2013 at 5:21 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I think Arthur cooked red flowers to become stronger and protect the mimiga village, and when he died,
King did the same thing to become as strong as arthur.
For me, the real question is how did they discover that red flowers can make them stronger and keep
self-control...

Nov 15, 2013 at 11:47 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Wasn't this thread made already?

Nov 16, 2013 at 12:18 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Aar said:
Wasn't this thread made already?
yeah, but the new trend is to make new threads instead of bumping old ones, it keeps the mods under a lot less stress as well.

Nov 16, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Professional Whatever
How do you figure
More threads to handle and more merging of threads is somehow easier? If you have something to add to a topic that's already been made then do so, and if you want to rediscuss something by making a duplicate thread then don't do that and think of something else to discuss

Nov 16, 2013 at 1:40 AM
War criminal
Where else did I get that information I said earlier in THIS thread?

Nov 16, 2013 at 2:11 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
MagicDoors said:
How do you figure
More threads to handle and more merging of threads is somehow easier? If you have something to add to a topic that's already been made then do so, and if you want to rediscuss something by making a duplicate thread then don't do that and think of something else to discuss
if we just let them do whatever the hell they want then it requires less yelling

Nov 16, 2013 at 2:09 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I agree with the other Quote, because it only seems like the logical explanation. And yes this thread has been made before but it is always nice to revisit topics.