About the Tribute Sites Forum

Mar 13, 2005 at 5:32 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
*Please Read First* About the Tribute Sites Forum

*Note, just as a reminder or for those who have just found their way here for the first time, because this site is a part of the GameFlaws.com forum category, you first need to join the GameFlaws.com usergroup in your control panel before you can post. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message.

Welcome to the Tribute section of GameFlaws forums. Since this forum mainly pertains to the sites that are hosted by GameFlaws.com under the Tributes category section, this forum is designed to be both a part of, yet a separate entity from the GameFlaws.com site/forums. Feel free to discuss anything having to do with these Tribute sites here. Currently the only tribute sites hosted at GameFlaws are the Cave Story Tribute site and XyZ Tribute Site. Please feel free to discuss anything having to do with Cave Story here in this section and anything having to do with XyZ in the XyZ section.

Enjoy your stay!

-SkyeWelse

Sep 26, 2008 at 1:51 AM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
You idiot! You just killed a kitten! How could you!?

Nov 26, 2008 at 11:24 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
does anyone know what the kanji at the top of the CS style means? i know the last one is "go" which means language/writing. i'm guessing it just means tribute site forums.

Nov 26, 2008 at 11:59 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
thajaro said:
does anyone know what the kanji at the top of the CS style means? i know the last one is "go" which means language/writing. i'm guessing it just means tribute site forums.
It reads "Doukutsu Monogatari".

Nov 27, 2008 at 5:27 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
you're sure? thanks, i'm taking Japanese in school but I know very little kanji

Nov 27, 2008 at 6:20 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
thajaro said:
you're sure? thanks, i'm taking Japanese in school but I know very little kanji
I didn't need to know Japanese to work that out.

Wikipedia said:
Cave Story (洞窟物語, Dōkutsu Monogatari?) is a freeware action-adventure video game released in 2004 for PC, designed and created over five years[1] by Daisuke Amaya, art-name Pixel. It has been translated by fans to English by Aeon Genesis.
(note in the quoted text above the Japanese text in red)