How Did the Tow Rope Disappear after getting the Booster 0.8

May 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Have any of you ever Noticed after you get the Booster 0.8, the Tow Rope just magically disappears out of thin air. (I know about TSC, but how did the Tow Rope Disappear, and no, we are not talking Technically.)

May 26, 2013 at 3:15 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Would you actually look underwater if you could just hover to where Curly is?

May 26, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This was discussed some time ago.

The best theories presented there that I like are ones stating that whether or not Quote made the jump in Labyrinth B determines how careful he is; if he makes it, he's precise, and notices things such as the tow rope, and not if not.

I recommend taking a look at this thread whenever you think about starting a thread in the theories section, so that you know you aren't starting a duplicate topic.

May 26, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Maybe Quote is too heartbroken about Booster to be able to spot the tow rope and so you can't pick it up.
I don't know that's the best I can come up with :p

May 26, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
HaydenStudios said:
This was discussed some time ago.

The best theories presented there that I like are ones stating that whether or not Quote made the jump in Labyrinth B determines how careful he is; if he makes it, he's precise, and notices things such as the tow rope, and not if not.

I recommend taking a look at this thread whenever you think about starting a thread in the theories section, so that you know you aren't starting a duplicate topic.
Thanks for letting me know. I searched first, but I didn't find any threads like this one. Sorry about this, and thanks for letting me know!

Jun 13, 2013 at 1:29 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
MagicDoors said:
Maybe Quote is too heartbroken about Booster to be able to spot the tow rope and so you can't pick it up.
/\ Sounds legit.

Jun 15, 2013 at 3:33 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
It might have never existed and maybe each decision is like a different possible timeline-sequence-thing of how everything could go, and you do some kind of timeline-rift-jump-thing between possible realities. I don't know what I just said.

Jun 15, 2013 at 12:09 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I have read a theory that says : maybe there is a creature in hte labirinth wich is trying to escape, so if he didn't found the booster v 0.8, he will take the tow rope.

Jul 3, 2013 at 11:42 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
MagicDoors said:
I think this is a good way to look at this. I mean, he dies right in front of him. Then having to fight the core right after, so Quote's head was probably full of thoughts that distracted him from seeing it.

Jul 4, 2013 at 1:59 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I agree with Kiyoshi.
I mean if you wanna take a real look at it, I'd forget about a tow rope too. I mean, saving the world.. or island.. or whatever, is more important than a tow rope.

Or put simply: he forgot about it. C:

Jul 19, 2013 at 3:05 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
magic.

(im kidding, I don't really have a clue on why it does that.

Jul 25, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Prof.Booster's life is linked to the tow rope's existence.If Booster dies,the Tow Rope disappears.

Why?Magic.No,really.This game includes magic.Someone lurks in the shadows and uses that spell because he can.