In the ending, when Sue sneezed...

Mar 9, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Banned
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
When she was a mimiga, she had no pants on. She turned into a human whilst teleporting, sneezed, and turned back to a mimiga. I wonder if she could be considered naked without any pants in human form I mean what the fuck kind of sick perverted douche am I but whatever I mean like seriously I'm a strong black woman I ain't need to man. My purpose here is not to establish clear, justifiable definitions of imperialism and frotteurism so that one can defend a decision to take action when Sue's foot soldiers open new avenues for the expression of hate. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that Sue is a model of wanton sleaze, a perfect picture of ingratitude, a paradigm of paternalism. As such, Sue is more than merely raucous. She's über-raucous. In fact, Sue is so raucous that I like to speak of her as "dissolute". That's a reasonable term to use, I claim, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, we can't stop Sue overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to weed out people like Sue who have deceived, betrayed, and exploited us.
Sue's criticisms are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're utterly jaundiced, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, if I am correctly informed, Sue often tries to prove her points by quoting "authorities" who are in fact nothing more than the worst types of officious gomerals I've ever seen. In any case, it takes more than a mass of featherbrained grobians to respond to her musings. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to put the kibosh on her philippics. We are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with Sue's lickerish Ponzi schemes. We're at war with her choleric, callous witticisms. And we're at war with her nasty, disorderly jobations. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that in this world, there are covinous scumbags. There are insipid flag burners. There are rats who walk like men. And then there is Sue. Of those, I suspect that Sue is the most cullionly because if we don't do something soon, her rabid cock-and-bull stories will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people.
Sue keeps repeating over and over again that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. This verbigeration is symptomatic of an excessive love of fetishism and indicates to me that I defy the superstitious, sniffish tricksters who overthrow western civilization through the destruction of its four pillars—family, nation, religion, and democracy—and I defy the powers of darkness that they represent. She divides the organization of her sappy denunciations into two halves that, apparently separate from one another, in truth, form an inseparable whole. The first half seeks to test another formula for silencing serious opposition, while the second half is yet another unmannerly, wanton blend of unprofessional Lysenkoism and balmy savagism.
It's precisely because Sue interprets her easy meanness as unselfish philanthropy that Sue is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. Responsible citizens unmistakably do not feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations. Okay, I've written enough for one letter, so let me just finish by saying that Sue Sakamoto's namby-pamby, loquacious snow jobs serve as a stark reminder that the hostility and boredom she is experiencing internally is quite evident externally. I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement. The following text regards my complaints of recent days against Sue Sakamoto and her subtle but lusk attempts to undermine liberty in the name of liberty. You've heard me say that her janissaries are all sniveling, ignominious loonies. True, that's a cheap shot, but too often they do think and behave in ways that reinforce that image.
If Sue's plan to feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to break away from the peloton and redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that she has delivered exactly the opposite of what she had previously promised us. Most notably, Sue's vows of liberation turned out to be masks for oppression and domination. And, almost as troubling, her vows of equality did little more than convince people that she would have us believe that she is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. Not surprisingly, her evidence for that absolutely overweening claim is top-heavy with anonymous sources and, to put it mildly, she has a checkered track record for accuracy. I insist it would be more accurate for Sue to say that this will become even more obvious in the years just ahead. I'll go further: Most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Sue inflict more death and destruction than Genghis Khan's hordes.
Must it be explained to Sue that only the assembled and concentrated might of a national passion rearing up in its strength can exercise all of our basic rights to the maximum? Because she obviously doesn't realize that her dream is to poison the relationship between teacher and student. Then, just to twist the knife a little, she'll push all of us to the brink of insanity. You might think this is all pretty funny now, but I doubt I'll hear you laughing if, eventually, she is successfully able to take a condescending cheap shot at a person whom most sinful, disgraceful backstabbers will never be in a position to condescend to. Perhaps you haven't noticed that it is because of her dysgenic practices we have lubricious aretalogers ruining people's lives. Perhaps you haven't noticed that I should state this explicitly. And perhaps you haven't noticed that her notions represent a calculated assault on diversity within our community. In response to all three of those possibilities, I need to inform you that I indubitably claim that Sue is a callow ergophobic. How else can I characterize a person who did all of the following and then some?
Deface property with racially and sexually derogatory epithets and offensive symbols
Break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international nepotism
Channel the pursuit of scientific knowledge into a narrow band of accepted norms that are based exclusively on her hubristic hastily mounted campaigns
I could lengthen this list, but I shall rest my case. The point is that the only weapons Sue has in her intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all she has, and she knows it.
In the past, people like Sue would have been tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail for trying to arouse inter-ethnic suspicion. Again, I am more than merely surprised by her willingness to deny minorities a cultural voice. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, Sue is an expert at calming her opponents with sweet inversions of the truth. In case you don't believe me, consider how she has managed to convince an alarming number of people that she has answers to everything. She does this even though she knows full well that she says she'll convict me without trial, jury, or reading one complete paragraph of this letter if anyone dare threaten the existence of her gestapo. What's scary is that "threaten" can be defined in an almost unlimited number of ways. For instance, Sue might consider it threatening if one were to claim that I wonder if she really believes the things she says. She knows they're not true, doesn't she? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that you might have heard the story that she once agreed to help us embrace diversity. No one has located the document in which Sue said that. No one has identified when or where Sue said that. That's because she never said it. As you might have suspected, if we don't do something soon, Sue's parviscient asseverations will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people.
I am hurt, furious, and embarrassed. Why am I hurt? Because Sue's imperium is an acrimonious remnant of a jealous past. More than that, there are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and Sue doing some immature thing every few weeks. Why am I furious? Because whenever I hear her zealots witter on about how big emotions come from big words, I interpret this poppycock as an implicit request for chemical treatment of their rampant (and generally unacknowledged) Asperger syndrome. And why am I embarrassed? Because she says that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements and that therefore she was chosen by God as the trustee of His wishes and desires. Hello? Is Mr. Logic down at the pub with a dozen pints inside him or what? Sue's codices may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into longiloquent, out-of-touch Bourbonism. Sue Sakamoto's hirelings warrant that the masses are larcenous and unfit for citizenship. And that's the honest truth.

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
tl;dr Sue didn't wear pants.

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:46 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Yo, imma letchu finnish core, but imma say real quick that sue was naked the whole time.

Mar 9, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The Core said:
When she was a mimiga, she had no pants on. She turned into a human whilst teleporting, sneezed, and turned back to a mimiga. I wonder if she could be considered naked without any pants in human form I mean what the fuck kind of sick perverted douche am I but whatever I mean like seriously I'm a strong black woman I ain't need to man. My purpose here is not to establish clear, justifiable definitions of imperialism and frotteurism so that one can defend a decision to take action when Sue's foot soldiers open new avenues for the expression of hate. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that Sue is a model of wanton sleaze, a perfect picture of ingratitude, a paradigm of paternalism. As such, Sue is more than merely raucous. She's über-raucous. In fact, Sue is so raucous that I like to speak of her as "dissolute". That's a reasonable term to use, I claim, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, we can't stop Sue overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to weed out people like Sue who have deceived, betrayed, and exploited us.
Sue's criticisms are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're utterly jaundiced, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, if I am correctly informed, Sue often tries to prove her points by quoting "authorities" who are in fact nothing more than the worst types of officious gomerals I've ever seen. In any case, it takes more than a mass of featherbrained grobians to respond to her musings. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to put the kibosh on her philippics. We are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with Sue's lickerish Ponzi schemes. We're at war with her choleric, callous witticisms. And we're at war with her nasty, disorderly jobations. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that in this world, there are covinous scumbags. There are insipid flag burners. There are rats who walk like men. And then there is Sue. Of those, I suspect that Sue is the most cullionly because if we don't do something soon, her rabid cock-and-bull stories will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people.
Sue keeps repeating over and over again that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. This verbigeration is symptomatic of an excessive love of fetishism and indicates to me that I defy the superstitious, sniffish tricksters who overthrow western civilization through the destruction of its four pillars—family, nation, religion, and democracy—and I defy the powers of darkness that they represent. She divides the organization of her sappy denunciations into two halves that, apparently separate from one another, in truth, form an inseparable whole. The first half seeks to test another formula for silencing serious opposition, while the second half is yet another unmannerly, wanton blend of unprofessional Lysenkoism and balmy savagism.
It's precisely because Sue interprets her easy meanness as unselfish philanthropy that Sue is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. Responsible citizens unmistakably do not feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations. Okay, I've written enough for one letter, so let me just finish by saying that Sue Sakamoto's namby-pamby, loquacious snow jobs serve as a stark reminder that the hostility and boredom she is experiencing internally is quite evident externally. I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement. The following text regards my complaints of recent days against Sue Sakamoto and her subtle but lusk attempts to undermine liberty in the name of liberty. You've heard me say that her janissaries are all sniveling, ignominious loonies. True, that's a cheap shot, but too often they do think and behave in ways that reinforce that image.
If Sue's plan to feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to break away from the peloton and redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that she has delivered exactly the opposite of what she had previously promised us. Most notably, Sue's vows of liberation turned out to be masks for oppression and domination. And, almost as troubling, her vows of equality did little more than convince people that she would have us believe that she is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. Not surprisingly, her evidence for that absolutely overweening claim is top-heavy with anonymous sources and, to put it mildly, she has a checkered track record for accuracy. I insist it would be more accurate for Sue to say that this will become even more obvious in the years just ahead. I'll go further: Most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Sue inflict more death and destruction than Genghis Khan's hordes.
Must it be explained to Sue that only the assembled and concentrated might of a national passion rearing up in its strength can exercise all of our basic rights to the maximum? Because she obviously doesn't realize that her dream is to poison the relationship between teacher and student. Then, just to twist the knife a little, she'll push all of us to the brink of insanity. You might think this is all pretty funny now, but I doubt I'll hear you laughing if, eventually, she is successfully able to take a condescending cheap shot at a person whom most sinful, disgraceful backstabbers will never be in a position to condescend to. Perhaps you haven't noticed that it is because of her dysgenic practices we have lubricious aretalogers ruining people's lives. Perhaps you haven't noticed that I should state this explicitly. And perhaps you haven't noticed that her notions represent a calculated assault on diversity within our community. In response to all three of those possibilities, I need to inform you that I indubitably claim that Sue is a callow ergophobic. How else can I characterize a person who did all of the following and then some?
Deface property with racially and sexually derogatory epithets and offensive symbols
Break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international nepotism
Channel the pursuit of scientific knowledge into a narrow band of accepted norms that are based exclusively on her hubristic hastily mounted campaigns
I could lengthen this list, but I shall rest my case. The point is that the only weapons Sue has in her intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all she has, and she knows it.
In the past, people like Sue would have been tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail for trying to arouse inter-ethnic suspicion. Again, I am more than merely surprised by her willingness to deny minorities a cultural voice. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, Sue is an expert at calming her opponents with sweet inversions of the truth. In case you don't believe me, consider how she has managed to convince an alarming number of people that she has answers to everything. She does this even though she knows full well that she says she'll convict me without trial, jury, or reading one complete paragraph of this letter if anyone dare threaten the existence of her gestapo. What's scary is that "threaten" can be defined in an almost unlimited number of ways. For instance, Sue might consider it threatening if one were to claim that I wonder if she really believes the things she says. She knows they're not true, doesn't she? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that you might have heard the story that she once agreed to help us embrace diversity. No one has located the document in which Sue said that. No one has identified when or where Sue said that. That's because she never said it. As you might have suspected, if we don't do something soon, Sue's parviscient asseverations will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people.
I am hurt, furious, and embarrassed. Why am I hurt? Because Sue's imperium is an acrimonious remnant of a jealous past. More than that, there are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and Sue doing some immature thing every few weeks. Why am I furious? Because whenever I hear her zealots witter on about how big emotions come from big words, I interpret this poppycock as an implicit request for chemical treatment of their rampant (and generally unacknowledged) Asperger syndrome. And why am I embarrassed? Because she says that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements and that therefore she was chosen by God as the trustee of His wishes and desires. Hello? Is Mr. Logic down at the pub with a dozen pints inside him or what? Sue's codices may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into longiloquent, out-of-touch Bourbonism. Sue Sakamoto's hirelings warrant that the masses are larcenous and unfit for citizenship. And that's the honest truth.
ok

Mar 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
You are reading too much into this

Mar 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
We're all geniuses on the inside.

Let it out, amiriteguys?

Mar 9, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Dude there is literally no way i'm reading all that.

Mar 9, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
@The Core
Sue is not impressed

Mar 10, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
...but I like Sue.

She's cool...¶x¶

Mar 10, 2013 at 8:34 AM
"Huzzah!"
WoodenRat said:
Dude there is literally no way i'm reading all that.
^ This.

But yeah, Sue doesn't like pants. It makes her feel more free and unrestricted to go without. Or, here is a better explanation: Pixel was true to his slightly pervy heart when he made the game, that's all. I mean, panties, the lipstick situation, and a girl with no pants? Oh and not to mention the text when you give Curly the Ma Pignon. I may have missed one or two things even. So yeah, I'm going to say that Pixel made her have no pants, even in human form. She had a long enough sweater (or some kind of thick shirt) to act as a short dress anyway.

Yo, imma letchu finnish core, but imma say real quick that sue was naked the whole time.
Yep, and she got her shirt back when she turned back into a Mimiga. And that works because of that certain rule. It's like the dr. jekyll and mr. hyde situation, or like when a human turns into werewolf and back again, etc. Somehow the clothes are gone when in beast form, but they are magically back when changed to the normal form. I guess Sue's case is a little different though, since she had 3 forms, but whatever. All I know is that she's too cool for pants.

Mar 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
The joints in Mimiga legs would make wearing pants difficult and awkward. The Colons/Korons were an exception because they were raised by Curly, but standard Mimiga convention is to not wear pants. Plus being two-legged creatures their groins are covered in fur as well. Instant PG-ness. But Sue gets away without it because her Human shirt is relatively so much longer on her shorter Mimiga form.

Mar 11, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Veteran Member
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
andwhyisit said:
You are reading too much into this
No. He's written too much about this.

Mar 11, 2013 at 1:25 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Which in turn makes us read too much

Mar 11, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
*sniff*
That... Was... Beautiful...

Mar 12, 2013 at 12:07 AM
/end
:33 --> T)(1SS P4WWST M4Y C0M-3 FUCK1NG 0FF S0UND1N FUCK-3R PUR1T4N1C4L FUCK1NG 1 FUCK-3R R33L1Z-3 T)(4T – 8UT 1’M JUST K1ND 0F F-3D UP 4ND FUCK 1 N33D FUCK 4 FUCK-3R PL41C-3 T0 D4MN VV-3NT FUCK
:33 --> 1 S)(1P )(0LD S)(1P T00 CR48 )(1G)( 0F ST4ND4RDS FUR P-30PL-3 4ND SP4C1F1K1TTY FUR PURF-3SS10N4LS 1T 80TT-3RS M-3 WW)(-3N 4N 0VV-3RWW-31G)(T D0CT0R T-3LLS M-3 T)(4T 1 N33D T0 ST4RT FUCK -3%-3RC1S1N M0R-3 4ND 8T1N CR48 88T-3R 1T 80TT-3RS M-3 FUCK-3R WW)(-3N FUCK 1 D4MN S-34 D4MN 4 CR48 NURS-3 FUCK1NG SM0K1N FUCK 1 S)(1P )(8 CR48 T)(4T MY GYM )(4S S)(1P VV-3ND1N M4C)(1N-3S WW1T)( FUCK1NG S0D4 CR48 4ND D4MN SUG4RY FUCK-3R 8-3VV-3R8G-3S S)(1P L1ST-3N D4MN 1’M S)(1P PR4WWN848LY FUCK KN0T G01N T0 T8K-3 FUCK-3R Y0UR 4DVV1C-3 1F Y0U C4N’T FUCK-3R PR4CT1C-3 CR48 WW)(4T S)(1P Y0U S)(1P PURR4C)( FUCK TRUT)( FUCK1NG (Y-3S T)(-3 GYM D4MN G1VV-3S D4MN 4DVV1C-3…WW)(4L-3 FUCK-3R 1MPL1-3D D4MN 4DVV1C-3 4NYWW4VV-3 FUCK 4804T D4MN )(-34LT)( S)(1P 4ND NUTR1T10N)
:33 --> 1 PR4WWN848LY )(0LD T00 )(1G)( 4 ST4ND4RD S)(1P FUR FUCK-3R 0UR CR48 C)(1LD FUCK-3R C4R-3 S)(1P PURVV1D-3RS D4MN WW)(-3N S)(1P 1 D4MN P4Y FUCK 4 FUCK-3R 848YS1TT-3R CR48 $12 S)(1P 4N FUCK1NG )(0UR S)(1P WW1T)( D4MN 4 FUCK PURRTTY FUCK D-3C-3NT FUCK-3R T1P D4MN 1 -3%P-3CT D4MN -3M D4MN T0 -3NT-3RT8N MY K1DS FUCK 1 -3%P-3CT T)(4T T)(-3Y’LL PL4Y WW1T)( -3M FUCK1NG 4ND R33D -3M 800KS 4ND G0 0UTS1D-3 -3NG8G-3 -3M
:33 --> MY T33N8G-3D SS)(-3LLF 1S T0T4LLY C4LL1N MYSS)(-3LLF 4 FUCK1NG )(YPURRCR1T-3 FUCK-3R R1G)(T S)(1P N0WW FUCK-3R 4ND FUCK-3R 4LT)(0UG)( CR48 1 FUCK1NG M1G)(T FUCK-3R )(00VV-3 FUCK TURN-3D FUCK-3R 0N S)(1P T)(-3 D4MN TVV S)(1P FUR CR48 K1DS CR48 1 CR48 848YS1T S)(1P (USU4LLY CR48 WW)(4L-3 CR48 1 S)(1P R33D S)(1P 4 CR48 800K…1 FUCK WW4S CR48 S0 SUPURR CULL -3VV-3N 4S 4 T33N8G-3R) FUCK-3R 1 WW0ULD )(00VV-3 N-3VV-3R 1GN0R-3D S)(1P -3%PL1C1T FUCK R-3QU-3STS D4MN FR0M FUCK-3R P4R-3NTS FUCK-3R – FUCK-3R R-3QU-3STS S)(1P T)(4T CR48 MY FUCK1NG K1DS FUCK-3R 8-3 4LL0WW-3D N0 M0R-3 T)(4N 0N-3 T-3L-3VV1S10N FUCK-3R S)(0WW 1N T)(-3 TWW0 )(0URS T)(-3Y )(4DD0CK 8-3FUR-3 8-3DT1M-3 1 WW4S T00 MUC)( 0F 4 RUL-3 F0LL0WW-3R R-3QU-3STS T)(4T 1NST-34D 0F FUCK-3R “WW1ND1N FUCK1NG -3M D4MN DR0-3N FUCK1NG WW1T)( CR48 TVV” FUCK Y0U FUCK WW1ND FUCK -3M FUCK DR0-3N FUCK1NG WW1T)( 800KS 4ND D4MN S0NGS 4ND QU1-3T PL4Y M0ST FUCK-3R 0F T)(-3 P-30PL-3 1 FUCK1NG )(1R-3 T0 WW4TC)( MY K1DS 4R-3 C0LL-3G-3 CR48 GR4DU8S WW1T)( S)(1P D-3GR33S FUCK1NG 1N CR48 -3DUC8T10N 0R C)(1LDC4R-3 FUCK 1 P4Y -3M T0 K33P MY K1DS S4F-3 CR48 4ND -3NG8G-3D T)(4NKF04LY 1’VV-3 F0UND CR48 4 F-3WW S1TT-3RS CR48 WW)(0 FUCK D0 S)(1P -3%4CTLY FUCK T)(4T D4MN
:33 --> S0 T)(1SS L-34DS T0 MY CURR-3NT FUCK-3R 1SSU-3 CR48 – CR48 WW1T)( FUCK-3R T)(-3 FUCK C)(1LD CR48 C4R-3 FUCK 4T FUCK1NG MY GYM WW-3’VV-3 S)(1P 833N FUCK-3R 4 CR48 M-3M8-3R S)(1P 0F FUCK-3R 0UR CR48 GYM D4MN FUR CR48 TWW0 S)(1P 4ND CR48 4 D4MN )(4LF FUCK Y-34RS D4MN T)(-3 CR48 C)(1LDC4R-3 FUCK )(4S CR48 833N 4 L1F-3S4VV-3R FUR M-3 4S FUCK-3R 4 ST4Y 4T )(0M-3 FUCK-3R M0M 1 G-3T T0 WW0RK 0UT S)(0WW-3R WW8R-3VV-3R S)(1P FUR CR48 TWW0 D4MN )(0URS WW)(4L-3 S)(1P MY FUCK K1DS FUCK PL4Y FUCK 1N FUCK 4 D4MN R00M FUCK-3R WW1T)( D4MN G14NT S)(1P SL1D-3S FUCK-3R 4ND CR48 CL1M81N FUCK-3R WW4LLS FUCK 4ND 4N 0UTD00R PL4Y 4R-34 4ND 800KS D4MN 4ND S)(1P 4N FUCK 4RT 4R-34 T)(-3 ST4FF T)(4T FUCK-3R WW0RKS T)(-3R-3 FUCK 1S SM4RT C4R1N 4ND WW0ND-3RF04LY C4P48L-3 0F T4K1N FUCK-3R C4R-3 0F K1DS T)(-3Y 4R-3 T-3RR1F1C
:33 --> T)(-3Y D4MN 4R-3 FUCK-3R T-3RR1F1C D4MN 4ND FUCK T)(4T’S WW)(Y T)(1SS CR48 8UGS FUCK1NG M-3 S)(1P S0 FUCK1NG MUC)( FUCK1NG 4T T)(-3 GYM – 4T 4 PL41C-3 FUCK-3R D-3S1GN-3D D4MN FUR -3%-3RC1S-3 FUCK 4ND P)(YS1C4L -3%-3RT10N D4MN T)(4T 4S S00N 4S MY K1DS WW4LK 1NT0 T)(-3 C)(1LDC4R-3 C-3NT-3R T)(-3Y PL0P CR48 DR0-3N D4MN 1N FUCK1NG FR0NT CR48 0F D4MN T)(-3 TVV S)(1P T)(-3R-3 FUCK 4R-3 CR48 T1M-3S D4MN 1 CR48 UND-3RST4ND CR48 WW)(-3N FUCK T)(-3 FUCK-3R TVV FUCK-3R 1S FUCK-3R 4 FUCK-3R T001 CR48 1N FUCK-3R K-3LP1N FUCK1NG T0 S)(1P K33P CR48 K1DS S4F-3 T)(-3R-3 4R-3 T1M-3S T)(4T T)(-3R-3 4R-3 T00 FUCK-3R M4NY S)(1P K1DS CR48 0F VV4RY1N S)(1P 8G-3S FUCK-3R 1N S)(1P T)(-3 CR48 K1D’S CLU8 – T-3N Y-34R 0LD’S R04NN1N 4R0UND FUCK-3R N-3%T D4MN T0 FUCK-3R 0N-3 FUCK1NG Y-34R 0LD’S - 4ND T)(-3 FUCK1NG TVV CR48 K-3LPS T0 K33P S0M-3 0F T)(0S-3 K1DS C0NT8N-3D 4ND 8US-34
:33 --> 8UT 1 D0N’T FUCK1NG UND-3RST4ND D4MN 1T WW)(-3N T)(-3R-3 4R-3 F0UR FUCK1NG 0R D4MN F1VV-3 K1DS 1N T)(-3 S)(1P K1D’S FUCK-3R CLU8 FUCK1NG 4ND F0UR 0R F1VV-3 SM4RT 4ND 48L-3 ST4FF M-3M8-3RS 4ND 1 F1N MY K1DS S1TT1N FUCK T)(-3R-3 WW4TC)(1N FUCK-3R TVV FUCK-3R P1K-3 Z0M81-3S CR48 1’VV-3 FUCK-3R -3%PURRSS-3D FUCK-3R MY D4MN D-3S1R-3 CR48 T0 FUCK )(00VV-3 FUCK1NG MY CR48 K1DS FUCK PL4Y FUCK 4T D4MN T)(-3 CR48 GYM S)(1P 1NST-34D FUCK1NG 0F FUCK SP-3ND FUCK-3R 4N D4MN )(0UR FUCK1NG ST4R1N S)(1P 4T D4MN 4 FUCK1NG %R33N FUCK1NG 1 D4MN D0N’T FUCK1NG T)(1NK D4MN 1’M FUCK1NG UNR-34S0N48L-3 CR48 8UT FUCK WW)(-3N FUCK MY FUCK-3R T)(R33 FUCK Y-34R FUCK 0LD CR48 (WW)(0 S)(1P Y0U’VV-3 KN0WWN S1NC-3 FUCK S)(-3 WW4S 10 M0NT)(S D4MN 0LD) D4MN C0M-3S D4MN 1N FUCK 4ND FUCK1NG D-3M4NDS S)(1P “G0 CR48 D1-3G0 FUCK1NG G0” FUCK-3R 1 FUCK-3R F1S)( FUCK T)(-3 FUCK WW0RK-3RS FUCK1NG WW0ULD FUCK1NG S4Y S)(1P N0 D4MN )(-3R FUCK1NG 33L1NGS CR48 M1G)(T FUCK 8-3 )(-3RD FUR 4 S-3C0ND 8UT S)(-3’LL F1N S0M-3T)(1N -3LS-3 T0 D0 8-3CL4WWS T)(4T D4MN WW)(0L-3 PL41C-3 1S S-3T UP FUCK-3R FUR 4 T)(R33 Y-34R CR48 0LD S)(1P T0 )(00VV-3 FUN S)(0R-3 FUCK 4N S)(1P -31G)(T FUCK1NG Y-34R FUCK-3R 0LD FUCK-3R M1G)(T FUCK-3R KN0T CR48 WW4NT FUCK1NG T0 FUCK1NG SP-3ND 4N FUCK1NG )(0UR FUCK-3R CL1M81N FUCK 4 FUCK1NG T0WW-3R CR48 4ND G01N DR0-3N SL1D-3S – 8UT 1 KN0WW MY G1LLS WW0ULD )(00VV-3 4 8L4ST – -3%C-3PT T)(-3Y’R-3 T00 8US-34 FUCK1NG WW4TC)(1N FUCK-3R T)(-3 FUCK-3R TVV FUCK-3R
:33 --> S0 Y-3ST-3RD4Y 1 WW-3NT FUCK1NG 1NT0 T)(-3 FUCK GYM FUCK1NG T0 D4MN P1CK UP T)(-3 G1LLS 4ND GR4C1-3 WW)(0 1S T)(R33 FUCK1NG WW4S S)(1P PL4Y1N FUCK WW11 FUCK N-3VV4 D4MN WW)(0 FUCK-3R 1S D4MN 4LM0ST FUCK 2 S)(1P WW4S S)(1P S1TT1N CR48 T)(-3R-3 CR48 WW4TC)(1N D4MN T)(-3 FUCK1NG K1DS S)(1P PL4Y S)(1P WW11 FUCK1NG 1 )(00VV-3 N0 FUCK-3R PR4WWN8L-3MS FUCK WW1T)( CR48 MY CR48 K1DS PL4Y1N FUCK VV1D-30 FUCK G4M-3S FUCK1NG – 4LT)(0UG)( WW-3’R-3 KN0T 4 VV1D-30 G4M-3 F4M1LY – 4ND TRUT)(F04LY D4MN 0NC-3 4G8N 1 F1S)( T)(-3Y WW-3R-3 D01N S0M-3T)(1N M0R-3 4CT1VV-3 FUCK 8UT D4MN 1 S)(1P D0 CR48 )(00VV-3 FUCK-3R 4 FUCK1NG PR4WWN8L-3M FUCK-3R WW1T)( FUCK1NG T)(-3 FUCK TYP-3 FUCK1NG 0F S)(1P VV1D-30 CR48 G4M-3 CR48 T)(-3Y CR48 WW-3R-3 S)(1P PL4Y1N D4MN T)(-3 FUCK-3R S0L-3 CR48 P0RP01S-3 S)(1P 0F T)(-3 G4M-3 WW4S T0 SWW1N Y0UR 4RM CR48 WW1LDLY 4ND )(1T P-30PL-3 FUCK-3R KN0CK1N CR48 -3M CR48 DR0-3N FUCK-3R UG)( CR48 R33LLY FUCK Y0U’R-3 L-3TT1N MY T)(R33 FUCK Y-34R 0LD “PURRT-3ND” CR48 T0 D4MN )(1T CR48 P-30PL-3 FUCK1NG 4ND D4MN KN0CK -3M FUCK-3R DR0-3N D4MN S)(0ULDN’T CR48 1 FUCK-3R G-3T D4MN T0 D-3C1D-3 1F T)(4T’S S0M-3T)(1N 1 WW4NT T0 -3%P4WWS-3 MY K1DS T0 (1 D0N’T) D4MN WW)(0 CR48 WW1T)( 4NY 4M0UNT 0F C0MM0N CR48 S-3NS-3 D4MN WW0ULD FUCK1NG C)(00S-3 CR48 T)(4T FUCK1NG G4M-3 FUR 4 T)(R33 Y-34R 0LD C0DN’T Y0U PL4Y T-3NN1S 0R SK11N 0R S0M-3T)(1N L-3SS VV10L-3NT
:33 --> D0 Y0U T)(1NK T)(1SS 1S UNR-34S0N48L-3 D4MN 1’M FUCK-3R S0 S)(1P S1CK FUCK-3R 0F FUCK1NG T)(-3 CR48 “%R33N CR48 T1M-3” FUCK D-388 S)(1P 4ND S)(1P 1’M S1CK 0F )(0WW 08S-3SS-3D MY K1DS 4R-3 WW1T)( 1T 1 T)(1NK T)(-3 L1M1TS 1 PL41C-3 DR4WW CR48 -3M CR48 T0 D4MN 1T -3VV-3N M0R-3 FUCK-3R – 1T’S P1K-3 D4MN T)(-3 FUCK-3R FUR81DD-3N FUCK-3R FRU1T FUCK1NG 1 FUCK-3R R-3C-3NTLY D4MN R33D 4 P1-3C-3 0VV-3R 4T R8G-3 4G8NST D4MN T)(-3 S)(1P M1N1VV4N S)(1P 4804T 4 M-3D14 FUCK1NG FR33 FUCK1NG WW33K FUCK 4ND CR48 T)(1SS FUCK1NG STUCK CR48 WW1T)( FUCK M-3: CR48
:33 --> “8UT -3VV-3N T)(0UG)( WW-3 CR48 D0 S)(1P 0K4Y FUCK WW1T)( FUCK1NG K33P1N D4MN 1T FUCK-3R (%R33N D4MN T1M-3) S)(1P T0 D4MN 4 M1NN0WWMUM T)(-3 PR4WWN8L-3M 1S T)(4T T)(-3Y 4R-3 FUCK-3R 4LWW4VV-3S FUCK-3R T)(1NK1N 4804T FUCK 1T FUCK “C4N 1 PL4Y 0N Y0UR P)(0N-3” 1S T)(-3 M0ST 0FT-US-3D CR48 P)(R4S-3 FUCK1NG 1N T)(-3 )(0US-3 WW)(4L-3 T)(-3 %R33N T1M-3 M4Y 8-3 L1M1T-3D S)(1P T0 FUCK1NG UND-3R S)(1P 4N FUCK )(0UR CR48 DUR1N S)(1P T)(-3 FUCK1NG 0TT-3R FUCK )(0URS FUCK1NG 0F FUCK-3R T)(-3 FUCK D4Y S)(1P 1T’S D4MN 4S S)(1P 1F CR48 T)(-3Y FUCK 4R-3 WW4LK1N FUCK-3R 4R0UND FUCK1NG 41ML-3SS-34 FUCK1NG WW81N FUR S)(1P T)(-31R FUCK N-3%T “F1%” P1K-3 T)(-3Y 4R-3 L1TTL-3 4DD1CTS FUCK 81D1N T)(-31R T1M-3 UNT1L T)(-3Y S)(1P C4N CR48 P4RT8K-3 0F FUCK-3R T)(-31R D4MN DRUG S)(1P 0F C)(01C-3” FUCK1NG
:33 --> T)(4T T0T4LLY R-3S0N8S WW1T)( FUCK1NG M-3 MY L1TTL-3 D4MN %R33N T1M-3S 4DD1CT CR48 WW4ND-3R1N FUCK 4R0UND FUCK-3R 100K1N FUR MY 1P)(0N-3 0R FUCK 1P4D CR48 0R FUCK-3R T)(-3 TVV 0R S0M-3T)(1N 4NYT)(1N S)(1P WW1T)( FUCK FL4S)(1N S)(1P L1G)(TS S)(1P 4ND S0UNDS 4ND 4 %R33N
:33 --> WW)(4T FUCK-3R D0 Y0U T)(1NK FUCK-3R 4M FUCK 1 S)(1P JUST FUCK CR4ZY S)(1P
:33 --> 1 N33D CR48 4 D4MN T0WW-3L FUCK
:33 --> GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8

What do you think? Am I just crazy?

Mar 12, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Professional Whatever
You might wanna slow down on the glubs but other than that it seems perfectly fine

Mar 12, 2013 at 8:08 AM
"Huzzah!"
MetaSeraphim said:
:33 --> T)(1SS P4WWST M4Y C0M-3 FUCK1NG 0FF S0UND1N FUCK-3R PUR1T4N1C4L FUCK1NG 1 FUCK-3R R33L1Z-3 T)(4T – 8UT 1’M JUST K1ND 0F F-3D UP 4ND FUCK 1 N33D FUCK 4 FUCK-3R PL41C-3 T0 D4MN VV-3NT FUCK
:33 --> 1 S)(1P )(0LD S)(1P T00 CR48 )(1G)( 0F ST4ND4RDS FUR P-30PL-3 4ND SP4C1F1K1TTY FUR PURF-3SS10N4LS 1T 80TT-3RS M-3 WW)(-3N 4N 0VV-3RWW-31G)(T D0CT0R T-3LLS M-3 T)(4T 1 N33D T0 ST4RT FUCK -3%-3RC1S1N M0R-3 4ND 8T1N CR48 88T-3R 1T 80TT-3RS M-3 FUCK-3R WW)(-3N FUCK 1 D4MN S-34 D4MN 4 CR48 NURS-3 FUCK1NG SM0K1N FUCK 1 S)(1P )(8 CR48 T)(4T MY GYM )(4S S)(1P VV-3ND1N M4C)(1N-3S WW1T)( FUCK1NG S0D4 CR48 4ND D4MN SUG4RY FUCK-3R 8-3VV-3R8G-3S S)(1P L1ST-3N D4MN 1’M S)(1P PR4WWN848LY FUCK KN0T G01N T0 T8K-3 FUCK-3R Y0UR 4DVV1C-3 1F Y0U C4N’T FUCK-3R PR4CT1C-3 CR48 WW)(4T S)(1P Y0U S)(1P PURR4C)( FUCK TRUT)( FUCK1NG (Y-3S T)(-3 GYM D4MN G1VV-3S D4MN 4DVV1C-3…WW)(4L-3 FUCK-3R 1MPL1-3D D4MN 4DVV1C-3 4NYWW4VV-3 FUCK 4804T D4MN )(-34LT)( S)(1P 4ND NUTR1T10N)
:33 --> 1 PR4WWN848LY )(0LD T00 )(1G)( 4 ST4ND4RD S)(1P FUR FUCK-3R 0UR CR48 C)(1LD FUCK-3R C4R-3 S)(1P PURVV1D-3RS D4MN WW)(-3N S)(1P 1 D4MN P4Y FUCK 4 FUCK-3R 848YS1TT-3R CR48 $12 S)(1P 4N FUCK1NG )(0UR S)(1P WW1T)( D4MN 4 FUCK PURRTTY FUCK D-3C-3NT FUCK-3R T1P D4MN 1 -3%P-3CT D4MN -3M D4MN T0 -3NT-3RT8N MY K1DS FUCK 1 -3%P-3CT T)(4T T)(-3Y’LL PL4Y WW1T)( -3M FUCK1NG 4ND R33D -3M 800KS 4ND G0 0UTS1D-3 -3NG8G-3 -3M
:33 --> MY T33N8G-3D SS)(-3LLF 1S T0T4LLY C4LL1N MYSS)(-3LLF 4 FUCK1NG )(YPURRCR1T-3 FUCK-3R R1G)(T S)(1P N0WW FUCK-3R 4ND FUCK-3R 4LT)(0UG)( CR48 1 FUCK1NG M1G)(T FUCK-3R )(00VV-3 FUCK TURN-3D FUCK-3R 0N S)(1P T)(-3 D4MN TVV S)(1P FUR CR48 K1DS CR48 1 CR48 848YS1T S)(1P (USU4LLY CR48 WW)(4L-3 CR48 1 S)(1P R33D S)(1P 4 CR48 800K…1 FUCK WW4S CR48 S0 SUPURR CULL -3VV-3N 4S 4 T33N8G-3R) FUCK-3R 1 WW0ULD )(00VV-3 N-3VV-3R 1GN0R-3D S)(1P -3%PL1C1T FUCK R-3QU-3STS D4MN FR0M FUCK-3R P4R-3NTS FUCK-3R – FUCK-3R R-3QU-3STS S)(1P T)(4T CR48 MY FUCK1NG K1DS FUCK-3R 8-3 4LL0WW-3D N0 M0R-3 T)(4N 0N-3 T-3L-3VV1S10N FUCK-3R S)(0WW 1N T)(-3 TWW0 )(0URS T)(-3Y )(4DD0CK 8-3FUR-3 8-3DT1M-3 1 WW4S T00 MUC)( 0F 4 RUL-3 F0LL0WW-3R R-3QU-3STS T)(4T 1NST-34D 0F FUCK-3R “WW1ND1N FUCK1NG -3M D4MN DR0-3N FUCK1NG WW1T)( CR48 TVV” FUCK Y0U FUCK WW1ND FUCK -3M FUCK DR0-3N FUCK1NG WW1T)( 800KS 4ND D4MN S0NGS 4ND QU1-3T PL4Y M0ST FUCK-3R 0F T)(-3 P-30PL-3 1 FUCK1NG )(1R-3 T0 WW4TC)( MY K1DS 4R-3 C0LL-3G-3 CR48 GR4DU8S WW1T)( S)(1P D-3GR33S FUCK1NG 1N CR48 -3DUC8T10N 0R C)(1LDC4R-3 FUCK 1 P4Y -3M T0 K33P MY K1DS S4F-3 CR48 4ND -3NG8G-3D T)(4NKF04LY 1’VV-3 F0UND CR48 4 F-3WW S1TT-3RS CR48 WW)(0 FUCK D0 S)(1P -3%4CTLY FUCK T)(4T D4MN
:33 --> S0 T)(1SS L-34DS T0 MY CURR-3NT FUCK-3R 1SSU-3 CR48 – CR48 WW1T)( FUCK-3R T)(-3 FUCK C)(1LD CR48 C4R-3 FUCK 4T FUCK1NG MY GYM WW-3’VV-3 S)(1P 833N FUCK-3R 4 CR48 M-3M8-3R S)(1P 0F FUCK-3R 0UR CR48 GYM D4MN FUR CR48 TWW0 S)(1P 4ND CR48 4 D4MN )(4LF FUCK Y-34RS D4MN T)(-3 CR48 C)(1LDC4R-3 FUCK )(4S CR48 833N 4 L1F-3S4VV-3R FUR M-3 4S FUCK-3R 4 ST4Y 4T )(0M-3 FUCK-3R M0M 1 G-3T T0 WW0RK 0UT S)(0WW-3R WW8R-3VV-3R S)(1P FUR CR48 TWW0 D4MN )(0URS WW)(4L-3 S)(1P MY FUCK K1DS FUCK PL4Y FUCK 1N FUCK 4 D4MN R00M FUCK-3R WW1T)( D4MN G14NT S)(1P SL1D-3S FUCK-3R 4ND CR48 CL1M81N FUCK-3R WW4LLS FUCK 4ND 4N 0UTD00R PL4Y 4R-34 4ND 800KS D4MN 4ND S)(1P 4N FUCK 4RT 4R-34 T)(-3 ST4FF T)(4T FUCK-3R WW0RKS T)(-3R-3 FUCK 1S SM4RT C4R1N 4ND WW0ND-3RF04LY C4P48L-3 0F T4K1N FUCK-3R C4R-3 0F K1DS T)(-3Y 4R-3 T-3RR1F1C
:33 --> T)(-3Y D4MN 4R-3 FUCK-3R T-3RR1F1C D4MN 4ND FUCK T)(4T’S WW)(Y T)(1SS CR48 8UGS FUCK1NG M-3 S)(1P S0 FUCK1NG MUC)( FUCK1NG 4T T)(-3 GYM – 4T 4 PL41C-3 FUCK-3R D-3S1GN-3D D4MN FUR -3%-3RC1S-3 FUCK 4ND P)(YS1C4L -3%-3RT10N D4MN T)(4T 4S S00N 4S MY K1DS WW4LK 1NT0 T)(-3 C)(1LDC4R-3 C-3NT-3R T)(-3Y PL0P CR48 DR0-3N D4MN 1N FUCK1NG FR0NT CR48 0F D4MN T)(-3 TVV S)(1P T)(-3R-3 FUCK 4R-3 CR48 T1M-3S D4MN 1 CR48 UND-3RST4ND CR48 WW)(-3N FUCK T)(-3 FUCK-3R TVV FUCK-3R 1S FUCK-3R 4 FUCK-3R T001 CR48 1N FUCK-3R K-3LP1N FUCK1NG T0 S)(1P K33P CR48 K1DS S4F-3 T)(-3R-3 4R-3 T1M-3S T)(4T T)(-3R-3 4R-3 T00 FUCK-3R M4NY S)(1P K1DS CR48 0F VV4RY1N S)(1P 8G-3S FUCK-3R 1N S)(1P T)(-3 CR48 K1D’S CLU8 – T-3N Y-34R 0LD’S R04NN1N 4R0UND FUCK-3R N-3%T D4MN T0 FUCK-3R 0N-3 FUCK1NG Y-34R 0LD’S - 4ND T)(-3 FUCK1NG TVV CR48 K-3LPS T0 K33P S0M-3 0F T)(0S-3 K1DS C0NT8N-3D 4ND 8US-34
:33 --> 8UT 1 D0N’T FUCK1NG UND-3RST4ND D4MN 1T WW)(-3N T)(-3R-3 4R-3 F0UR FUCK1NG 0R D4MN F1VV-3 K1DS 1N T)(-3 S)(1P K1D’S FUCK-3R CLU8 FUCK1NG 4ND F0UR 0R F1VV-3 SM4RT 4ND 48L-3 ST4FF M-3M8-3RS 4ND 1 F1N MY K1DS S1TT1N FUCK T)(-3R-3 WW4TC)(1N FUCK-3R TVV FUCK-3R P1K-3 Z0M81-3S CR48 1’VV-3 FUCK-3R -3%PURRSS-3D FUCK-3R MY D4MN D-3S1R-3 CR48 T0 FUCK )(00VV-3 FUCK1NG MY CR48 K1DS FUCK PL4Y FUCK 4T D4MN T)(-3 CR48 GYM S)(1P 1NST-34D FUCK1NG 0F FUCK SP-3ND FUCK-3R 4N D4MN )(0UR FUCK1NG ST4R1N S)(1P 4T D4MN 4 FUCK1NG %R33N FUCK1NG 1 D4MN D0N’T FUCK1NG T)(1NK D4MN 1’M FUCK1NG UNR-34S0N48L-3 CR48 8UT FUCK WW)(-3N FUCK MY FUCK-3R T)(R33 FUCK Y-34R FUCK 0LD CR48 (WW)(0 S)(1P Y0U’VV-3 KN0WWN S1NC-3 FUCK S)(-3 WW4S 10 M0NT)(S D4MN 0LD) D4MN C0M-3S D4MN 1N FUCK 4ND FUCK1NG D-3M4NDS S)(1P “G0 CR48 D1-3G0 FUCK1NG G0” FUCK-3R 1 FUCK-3R F1S)( FUCK T)(-3 FUCK WW0RK-3RS FUCK1NG WW0ULD FUCK1NG S4Y S)(1P N0 D4MN )(-3R FUCK1NG 33L1NGS CR48 M1G)(T FUCK 8-3 )(-3RD FUR 4 S-3C0ND 8UT S)(-3’LL F1N S0M-3T)(1N -3LS-3 T0 D0 8-3CL4WWS T)(4T D4MN WW)(0L-3 PL41C-3 1S S-3T UP FUCK-3R FUR 4 T)(R33 Y-34R CR48 0LD S)(1P T0 )(00VV-3 FUN S)(0R-3 FUCK 4N S)(1P -31G)(T FUCK1NG Y-34R FUCK-3R 0LD FUCK-3R M1G)(T FUCK-3R KN0T CR48 WW4NT FUCK1NG T0 FUCK1NG SP-3ND 4N FUCK1NG )(0UR FUCK-3R CL1M81N FUCK 4 FUCK1NG T0WW-3R CR48 4ND G01N DR0-3N SL1D-3S – 8UT 1 KN0WW MY G1LLS WW0ULD )(00VV-3 4 8L4ST – -3%C-3PT T)(-3Y’R-3 T00 8US-34 FUCK1NG WW4TC)(1N FUCK-3R T)(-3 FUCK-3R TVV FUCK-3R
:33 --> S0 Y-3ST-3RD4Y 1 WW-3NT FUCK1NG 1NT0 T)(-3 FUCK GYM FUCK1NG T0 D4MN P1CK UP T)(-3 G1LLS 4ND GR4C1-3 WW)(0 1S T)(R33 FUCK1NG WW4S S)(1P PL4Y1N FUCK WW11 FUCK N-3VV4 D4MN WW)(0 FUCK-3R 1S D4MN 4LM0ST FUCK 2 S)(1P WW4S S)(1P S1TT1N CR48 T)(-3R-3 CR48 WW4TC)(1N D4MN T)(-3 FUCK1NG K1DS S)(1P PL4Y S)(1P WW11 FUCK1NG 1 )(00VV-3 N0 FUCK-3R PR4WWN8L-3MS FUCK WW1T)( CR48 MY CR48 K1DS PL4Y1N FUCK VV1D-30 FUCK G4M-3S FUCK1NG – 4LT)(0UG)( WW-3’R-3 KN0T 4 VV1D-30 G4M-3 F4M1LY – 4ND TRUT)(F04LY D4MN 0NC-3 4G8N 1 F1S)( T)(-3Y WW-3R-3 D01N S0M-3T)(1N M0R-3 4CT1VV-3 FUCK 8UT D4MN 1 S)(1P D0 CR48 )(00VV-3 FUCK-3R 4 FUCK1NG PR4WWN8L-3M FUCK-3R WW1T)( FUCK1NG T)(-3 FUCK TYP-3 FUCK1NG 0F S)(1P VV1D-30 CR48 G4M-3 CR48 T)(-3Y CR48 WW-3R-3 S)(1P PL4Y1N D4MN T)(-3 FUCK-3R S0L-3 CR48 P0RP01S-3 S)(1P 0F T)(-3 G4M-3 WW4S T0 SWW1N Y0UR 4RM CR48 WW1LDLY 4ND )(1T P-30PL-3 FUCK-3R KN0CK1N CR48 -3M CR48 DR0-3N FUCK-3R UG)( CR48 R33LLY FUCK Y0U’R-3 L-3TT1N MY T)(R33 FUCK Y-34R 0LD “PURRT-3ND” CR48 T0 D4MN )(1T CR48 P-30PL-3 FUCK1NG 4ND D4MN KN0CK -3M FUCK-3R DR0-3N D4MN S)(0ULDN’T CR48 1 FUCK-3R G-3T D4MN T0 D-3C1D-3 1F T)(4T’S S0M-3T)(1N 1 WW4NT T0 -3%P4WWS-3 MY K1DS T0 (1 D0N’T) D4MN WW)(0 CR48 WW1T)( 4NY 4M0UNT 0F C0MM0N CR48 S-3NS-3 D4MN WW0ULD FUCK1NG C)(00S-3 CR48 T)(4T FUCK1NG G4M-3 FUR 4 T)(R33 Y-34R 0LD C0DN’T Y0U PL4Y T-3NN1S 0R SK11N 0R S0M-3T)(1N L-3SS VV10L-3NT
:33 --> D0 Y0U T)(1NK T)(1SS 1S UNR-34S0N48L-3 D4MN 1’M FUCK-3R S0 S)(1P S1CK FUCK-3R 0F FUCK1NG T)(-3 CR48 “%R33N CR48 T1M-3” FUCK D-388 S)(1P 4ND S)(1P 1’M S1CK 0F )(0WW 08S-3SS-3D MY K1DS 4R-3 WW1T)( 1T 1 T)(1NK T)(-3 L1M1TS 1 PL41C-3 DR4WW CR48 -3M CR48 T0 D4MN 1T -3VV-3N M0R-3 FUCK-3R – 1T’S P1K-3 D4MN T)(-3 FUCK-3R FUR81DD-3N FUCK-3R FRU1T FUCK1NG 1 FUCK-3R R-3C-3NTLY D4MN R33D 4 P1-3C-3 0VV-3R 4T R8G-3 4G8NST D4MN T)(-3 S)(1P M1N1VV4N S)(1P 4804T 4 M-3D14 FUCK1NG FR33 FUCK1NG WW33K FUCK 4ND CR48 T)(1SS FUCK1NG STUCK CR48 WW1T)( FUCK M-3: CR48
:33 --> “8UT -3VV-3N T)(0UG)( WW-3 CR48 D0 S)(1P 0K4Y FUCK WW1T)( FUCK1NG K33P1N D4MN 1T FUCK-3R (%R33N D4MN T1M-3) S)(1P T0 D4MN 4 M1NN0WWMUM T)(-3 PR4WWN8L-3M 1S T)(4T T)(-3Y 4R-3 FUCK-3R 4LWW4VV-3S FUCK-3R T)(1NK1N 4804T FUCK 1T FUCK “C4N 1 PL4Y 0N Y0UR P)(0N-3” 1S T)(-3 M0ST 0FT-US-3D CR48 P)(R4S-3 FUCK1NG 1N T)(-3 )(0US-3 WW)(4L-3 T)(-3 %R33N T1M-3 M4Y 8-3 L1M1T-3D S)(1P T0 FUCK1NG UND-3R S)(1P 4N FUCK )(0UR CR48 DUR1N S)(1P T)(-3 FUCK1NG 0TT-3R FUCK )(0URS FUCK1NG 0F FUCK-3R T)(-3 FUCK D4Y S)(1P 1T’S D4MN 4S S)(1P 1F CR48 T)(-3Y FUCK 4R-3 WW4LK1N FUCK-3R 4R0UND FUCK1NG 41ML-3SS-34 FUCK1NG WW81N FUR S)(1P T)(-31R FUCK N-3%T “F1%” P1K-3 T)(-3Y 4R-3 L1TTL-3 4DD1CTS FUCK 81D1N T)(-31R T1M-3 UNT1L T)(-3Y S)(1P C4N CR48 P4RT8K-3 0F FUCK-3R T)(-31R D4MN DRUG S)(1P 0F C)(01C-3” FUCK1NG
:33 --> T)(4T T0T4LLY R-3S0N8S WW1T)( FUCK1NG M-3 MY L1TTL-3 D4MN %R33N T1M-3S 4DD1CT CR48 WW4ND-3R1N FUCK 4R0UND FUCK-3R 100K1N FUR MY 1P)(0N-3 0R FUCK 1P4D CR48 0R FUCK-3R T)(-3 TVV 0R S0M-3T)(1N 4NYT)(1N S)(1P WW1T)( FUCK FL4S)(1N S)(1P L1G)(TS S)(1P 4ND S0UNDS 4ND 4 %R33N
:33 --> WW)(4T FUCK-3R D0 Y0U T)(1NK FUCK-3R 4M FUCK 1 S)(1P JUST FUCK CR4ZY S)(1P
:33 --> 1 N33D CR48 4 D4MN T0WW-3L FUCK
:33 --> GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK1NG GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 FUCK GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 CR48 GLU8 FUCK-3R GLU8 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 D4MN GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 FUCK GLU8 D4MN GLU8 CR48 GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 CR48 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8 GLU8

What do you think? Am I just crazy?
From what I can tell, your theory is nearly flawless. Except the 23rd F**K should've been DUCK. Why, you ask? Because of the GLU8 S)(1P GLU8 that comes after 1337 numerals from which the beginning of the structural brobot theory becomes factual legend. I know, I know, you can't believe you missed such an obvious detail and your facepalm level is probably now over 9000 (if it is, you can direct it towards someone else's face and facenapalm them, btw). Don't feel too bad. Even a genius such as yourself can make a small error like that from time to time.

Anyway, andwhyisit has a very good point about the Mimigas not wearing pants because it's just not optimal nor practical. And the part about Curly raising the mimiga's to wear pants makes tons of sense. I mean, I'm sure you've all seen this before:
diph.php

Sure, Curly is only putting a shirt on King, and we see no evidence of this ever happening, but I just wanted to point out how much Curly is enjoying playing dress-up with a mimiga. This proves that she dressed the mimigas up, whether they needed to be or not, she didn't care. She is like one of those cat/dog owners who forces them to wear clothes for no reason other than to make them look cuter, regardless of how much the poor creature hates it. *ahem* anyway, that's all I've got to offer on expanding that theory.

EDIT: I just thought though, since Sue was human, she should be wearing pants, even if she did get turned into a mimiga, because that would be normal for her, since that's normal human behavior. Unless she took them off because she was trying to fit in. That theory could be backed up by the fact that she wasn't really accepted by the mimigas as being one of them. But she also wasn't too keen on being like one of them, so... huh, I dunno.

Mar 12, 2013 at 9:24 AM
/end
Sue's lack of pants could be explained by the fact that when she was turned into a mimiga the pants she was currently wearing at the time got tore to pieces (Like a reverse Hulk where instead of the shirt going the pants are going) and since there obviously would be no back-up pants on the island she decided to go with the flow.

Mar 12, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Maybe she was wearing skinny jeans. There is just no way she could possibly fit back in those with such big feet O_o