It wasn't about the enraged mimigas...

Nov 24, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I believe the true enraged mimigas were the men, who wanted to use them as weapons.

Discuss.

Nov 24, 2012 at 12:08 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Nov 24, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Pirate Member
6deep3u

Nov 24, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Somewhere in alternate universe...

Doctor: Here! I restored them to normal. let me go, please!
Quote: It wasn't just about the enraged mimigas...
-kills Doctor-

Nov 24, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
9deep2me?

...attempting to type with iPad...
What do you mean the true frenzied mimigas were men? As far as we know only Miakid and the Doctor wanted and succeded in using them as frenzied super soldiers.

The Doctor was a true demon and a frenzied man who wanted the Mimigas as weapons. Turning kids into monsters...

But, as for Miakid... We don't know what his intentions were when he took the crown. I imagine using the Mimigas against the countries was more of a twist of irony. The robots had slaughtered the defenseless Mimigas in search of the power of the island, under the countries of the earth's orders.

Far as we know, Miakid might have not have given any orders himself, but was disgusted by the countries actions... So when fate would have it, that the frenzied Mimigas who were probably lost causes, came under his command... Perhaps he heard their angry cries, and decided to make sure the people would pay, or at least show the world the monsters that their greed had created.

Theoretically Miakid could have been a rogue good guy. Maybe he didn't even create more frenzied Mimigas or know how they came to be like that... Or maybe he was as rotten or worse than the Doctor. Point being is that there are few 'true' frenzied Mimiga evil humans that we know of... under your definition of wanting to use them as weapons.

There are more facts to consider but, for now I'll leave it at that... iPad is hard ><;;

@moon - xD in that universe Jenka is the sealed witch whose magic went wild! WoodenRat should draw that....

Oh and Misery is a guy in that universe...

Nov 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Pirate Member
Alright, I should've made it clearer in my original post. I don't mean that humans are literally enraged mimigas. I mean it in a way that the true monsters who destroy everything in their way, are humans.

Nov 24, 2012 at 4:36 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
As always

Nov 24, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Indie game enthusiast
Alright, I should've made it clearer in my original post. I don't mean that humans are literally enraged mimigas. I mean it in a way that the true monsters who destroy everything in their way, are humans.
What if the robots just had a glitch in their design? The peaceful countries of the world wanted to discover the possibilities that the island held for the greater peace of the world...

So they sent their latest automated robots to the island, but unfortunately there were some bugs. Like somehow the Mimigas ended up on the Terminate list, instead of the Negociate list. Some glitch in the programming, stuff happens.

Dec 21, 2012 at 7:54 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
...and how were they supposed to know about ballos? They didnt know that his negative magic was making the island fall, all they knew was that there was some evil core up there, so they sent robots to destroy it.

Dec 27, 2012 at 4:59 AM
Indie game enthusiast
...and how were they supposed to know about ballos? They didnt know that his negative magic was making the island fall, all they knew was that there was some evil core up there, so they sent robots to destroy it.
?

Closest thing I see you are responding to :
"The robots had slaughtered the defenseless Mimigas in search of the power of the island, under the countries of the earth's orders. "

You could imagine that some people knew about Ballos. For instance, if the Narrator messages during Hell, and when you have tow rope in Core Room are something Quote is remembering... Then it's not hard to imagine that someone from the surface could have given them that order.
Evil core? Perhaps, the Core was something they wanted control of, thus the huge base. Except it turned on them...

Feb 2, 2013 at 10:56 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
deepdeep4deep

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Well Miakid was the leader of the search for the crown. I'd expect that the Mimigas that ate the flowers to fight the robots were the same ones later sent to the surface by Miakid to wage war.