the unknown what happend in that period

Sep 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
this post is linked back to a post by
Dunc2403 November 2011 - 08:46 AM on my post on what happend be for the events of cave story after he provided a rough time line of what happend be for the events of cave story.
please read his post on what happend be for the events of cave story post.
in this post we should be mainly concentration on the period called the unknown I hope some one can find the answer.

thanks dunc for you post on what happend before the events of cave story as it has inspired me to make this new topic.
*please take note i have corrected dunn to dunc and corrected the first of the visible mistake you have highlited *

Sep 18, 2012 at 5:07 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
*reads post*
*reads post again*

wat

Sep 18, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
he provided a rough time line of what happend be for the events of cave story.
Given the lack of capitalization, the numerous spelling mistakes, and using "be for" instead of "before, I feel that the thread starter does not have a strong grasp of the English language.

Sep 18, 2012 at 5:26 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I think it would be easier if you actually linked the post instead of mentioning it and telling us to go read it. We have no idea where this post is, and I don't think Dunc would say something like "on my post happend what be for events happend cave story"
Also I noticed you magically aged 4 years?

Sep 18, 2012 at 5:57 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
..What?
I don't understand.

Sep 18, 2012 at 7:38 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
who is this Dunn you speak of?
As said above you should link to the post. I'm not flipping through 7 pages of theories.

Sep 18, 2012 at 8:41 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Sep 18, 2012 at 9:47 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
for all of you who are confused as to what previous theory topic i am referring to here is the link to the exact post by Dunc2403 and the exact.
hope that makes you all happy and unconfused :confused:

Sep 19, 2012 at 4:45 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Well it is quite easy to analyze actually it is just that v is the work done by the represent kinetic energy by this force acting on a. What is to the relation of the kinetic energy of the symbol K, the x-axis to be in this way: The the change in the work done by the above equation in the produce acting on the symbol K, the particle in causing on then state the above equation a particle in the work done by the common direction a particle is equations a = ( V - v ) / t ) ( ½ ( V + v ) / t and x = m a x = m a x = m a x = m ( ( V + v ) ) t. Here v is its common factor particle.

Sep 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
There is not enough known about that period of time. All you are given is the names and appearances of two crown bearers.

Sep 19, 2012 at 12:34 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Given the times we're shown throughout Cave Story, there would be approximately a millenia between the first crown bearer and Date, if Misery had the crown made relatively soon after Ballos' incarceration. And well, we have no idea if that's the case, even. Dunc's timeline, while about 90% sound, assumed that Misery was born before Ballos' magic ran wild. For all we know, it's entirely possible that Jenka had her after Ballos was imprisoned.

/useless contribution

Sep 19, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Where does the timeline say or even imply that Misery was born before Ballos' magic ran wild...? All it says is that Jenka had a daughter named Misery. It's even implied in the timeline that she was born sometime after Ballos' imprisonment. Misery obviously had to be born before the Unknown period, as she caused the creation of the Demon Crown.

Sep 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Where does the timeline say or even imply that Misery was born before Ballos' magic ran wild...? All it says is that Jenka had a daughter named Misery. It's even implied in the timeline that she was born sometime after Ballos' imprisonment. Misery obviously had to be born before the Unknown period, as she caused the creation of the Demon Crown.

Er, I mistyped. I meant to say the other way around (that your timeline says she was born after, but she also could have been born before). It doesn't really make much difference to the actual timeline of events either way, though.

Sep 20, 2012 at 6:32 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
so maybe that means pixel left the player work that out and piece the parts of the text that pops up up when
Quote goes to fight ballos in the sacred chambers (Please correct me if I am wrong here)
Here is the story/text that appears when you enter hell/sacred grounds "Did you know that the witch-woman Jenka once had a brother?
His name was Ballos.
Like his sister, he wielded powers far beyond those of mortals.He used his magical powers to help and guide people, and the people loved and trusted him in return.

Even more than they did their own king…

The Jealous King had Ballos apprehended and thrown into prison, where his punishment was brutal and cruel.
Humans can be terrible creatures indeedUnder the extreme cruelty of the torture, Ballos’ magical abilities finally ran wild.
The king was engulfed in the swirl of magic and destroyed in an instant.
In a single night, the kingdom that Ballos so loved was reduced to ashen ruins
Jenka, seeing her brother’s madness, confined him to this floating island.
That was the most she could do.
Even as he was, she could not bring herself to kill her own brother
It was Jenka’s daughter, Misery who made Ballos create the =Demon Crown=.
She was subsequently cursed by the crown, forced to do the bidding of all who wear it.
Then im guessing again that you can use that story to piece together what happend in the unknown or when misery was born or what happend first baloses magic ran wild or misery?