Sun Stones

Sep 8, 2012 at 1:35 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
In the sand zone after you beat Omega it say "the cusre of the sun stones has been lifted'. And when you walk back towards curly's house the stones move. I think the Sun stones may have been connected to a past demon crown wearer. that or its to protect the warehouse. Tell me what you think.

Sep 8, 2012 at 2:10 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Clearly somebody was trying to evolve a sunkern and it didn't work out.

Sep 8, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Sep 8, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I never really thought of the Sun Stones as anything involving the Demon Crown. I thought of it as something exclusive to the Sand Zone put into place by some magical force involving pretty much just Omega. Especially seeing as how there is no mention of it elsewhere. On the other hand, I can't really prove you wrong. Obviously it has something to do with certain passages being blocked.

Sep 8, 2012 at 2:50 AM
I never really thought of the Sun Stones as anything involving the Demon Crown. I thought of it as something exclusive to the Sand Zone put into place by some magical force involving pretty much just Omega. Especially seeing as how there is no mention of it elsewhere. On the other hand, I can't really prove you wrong. Obviously it has something to do with certain passages being blocked.

Well when it comes to Omega he just appears. You never get good details about him. so maybe a demon crown user created him?

Sep 8, 2012 at 5:53 AM
Banned
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Or maybe he just was a robot wandering in the sand zone....

Sep 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I've never thought about it either, but if I think about it, I'd say that them being a barrier placed by Jenka is a pretty sound theory.

I do like how the creator of Jenka's Nightmare (the mod) ran with that theory, and it's revealed that Misery/Jenka can move the sun stones.

Sep 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I've never thought about it either, but if I think about it, I'd say that them being a barrier placed by Jenka is a pretty sound theory.

I do like how the creator of Jenka's Nightmare (the mod) ran with that theory, and it's revealed that Misery/Jenka can move the sun stones.
I started Jenka's Nightmare just to see what you meant. I agree with you. I think Jenka put them in place to block future attempts on getting the red flower seeds. But wait, if Jenka's Nightmare is correct and Misery can move them, then why didn't she do so and get the seeds herself...