What Happens to Jack?

Sep 7, 2012 at 4:37 PM
Banned
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
In the game,i never saw what happens to Jack.What do you think happened? Was he captured,or what???

Sep 7, 2012 at 4:57 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
well, as you might've saw, in one of the jail cells, before you get sue's letter, you see jack, sue, and mahin in the cell together. The docter was probably going to feed them red flowers, but when quote showed up, the docter's plan was paused. So i'm assuming after the best ending, jack is chillin' on the island.

Sep 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
well, as you might've saw, in one of the jail cells, before you get sue's letter, you see jack, sue, and mahin in the cell together. The docter was probably going to feed them red flowers, but when quote showed up, the docter's plan was paused. So i'm assuming after the best ending, jack is chillin' on the island.
I'm not sure about that. Beforehand, he is shown in the jail cell, but after you're in there, he's not there anymore. We really don't know what happens to him after that. He could have been brought up to be fed a red flower. For all we know, he could be one of those four Mimigas on the Balcony. Although despite the evidence that suggests he's dead/frenzied, I think he lived. His fate really is uncertain.

Sep 7, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I thought he died or ate some red flowers

Sep 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Sue was taken so Jack may have been taken as well. And he probably was'nt any of the 4 on the balcony because when toroko ate a red flower you could tell it was her. she looked the same but monsterfied. He may have just escaped.

Sep 7, 2012 at 11:29 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I second that.
I know there are people who hate one line posts, but I couldn't help myself.

Sep 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Sep 8, 2012 at 1:16 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Sue was taken so Jack may have been taken as well. And he probably was'nt any of the 4 on the balcony because when toroko ate a red flower you could tell it was her. she looked the same but monsterfied. He may have just escaped.

Yeah I was thinking like this too. I guess we'll never know unless Pixel decides to make a sequel of some sort. :U

Sep 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Well on this forum if you go on gallery and go on mods theres some picture of a mod where you play as Jack. maybe hge went on his own adventure inspired by Quote

Sep 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Oh yeah, because mods are canon, for sure

Umm. I doubt that was the implication Kiyoshi was trying to make. .-.
He was making a guess based on the mods that have been posted here. The implication was that maybe he went on an adventure of his own.

Sep 9, 2012 at 1:31 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Well, what CookedChef said, it doesn't really say what happens to Jack. About the scene with him and Sue in the jail cell. For the life of me, I can't seem to figure out how to use spoilers... (Yes, I did read the one topic/poll about what the new tags should be)

Sep 9, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Umm. I doubt that was the implication Kiyoshi was trying to make. .-.
He was making a guess based on the mods that have been posted here. The implication was that maybe he went on an adventure of his own.

Exactly. I wasnt saying the mod was canon.