Balfrog's Frogs?

Jul 27, 2012 at 12:23 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Where are the frogs that fall from the sky randomly, or that fall when Balrog jumps coming from?

It could not be Misery spawning them as she wants Balrog to '"Break him for sure this time" so that seems a bit unlikely. - So any ideas as to where rhe frogs come from?

Jul 27, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Banned
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
the frogs live up there maybe?

Jul 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Balfrog was created by magic, so he is magical in nature. He spawns them and they come down from the ceiling.

Jul 27, 2012 at 6:42 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I dont think balfrog has any magical powers, plus your in a room with no frogs on the ceiling. They seem to fall out of the closed celing.

Jul 27, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
They were ceiling frogs, of course.

They are so rare that there are only two documented cases of it on the entire internet.
Balfrog truly is a gifted frog if he can summon such rare creatures.

Jul 27, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
I dont think balfrog has any magical powers, plus your in a room with no frogs on the ceiling. They seem to fall out of the closed celing.

Please elaborate on how the fuck a heavy soap bar monster can fly with two flimsy stick arms in the first place.

Jul 27, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Well he doesn't seems like he uses them. Besides for flying obviously.

Jul 27, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Carrotlord is right. Balfrog is magical because he was transfigured into a frog by magical means, thereby making him magical. And that leads to the rest of the frogs he summons being magical. What really wonders me, is how the Ma Pignon does something much like that in his boss fight, as he doesn't strike me as very magical. Then again, he's able to restore memories, which could mean there's some magic in him too...

Jul 28, 2012 at 2:32 AM
This doesn't seem plausible as sometimes random frogs fall from the sky while he's using a different attack.

Jul 28, 2012 at 4:58 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Jul 28, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Lol wow :p

*Edit: In my recent playthrough of Balfrog, it seems as though one falls when he does a small jump. Bit when he leaps up, many frogs fall. This leads me to believe they are magical, or ghost frogs that chill atop the gum room, and lose their footing. After losing their footing, they phase through the ceiling to fall out and attack the player.