Balcony Breakdown Or Where are Those Bricks From?

Jul 11, 2012 at 3:07 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
After the Undead Core Boss Battle, once the Island Starts Falling, there are also falling bricks from the open skies

My Question is: Where are those bricks From? A Secret Facility Past the "That's All, Folks" (End of The Road, for you NiCalis Translation Players) sign, Outer Space or somewhere Beyond The Rainbow?

Jul 11, 2012 at 4:09 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
instead of over-complicating stuffs, I would just say it's that the Undead Core's explosion sent all the bricks in the chamber flying into the sky and raining down.

The reasons they keep falling is because in reality you would have to geddafuk out of there pretty fast before they run out.

Jul 11, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I guess there are a couple of ways to interpet this...

Personally I thought the balcony area was kind of in a niche maybe on the side of the island. I figured the Balcony was originally buried under rubble from the opening dark cinematic. I mean I imagine that Throne Room wasn't always so easy to find, and I was under the impression it took a while before the Doctor found the Crown (he served the Sakamotos for a while before he found it). Maybe that resulted in its unsealing?

With the destruction of the Demon Crown? / Undead Core the island starts to fall apart...? I don't think the Core explodes the castle or something... It starts shaking after a brief moment of peace if I remember correctly...

(EDIT: Could be an Indiana Jones effect... cross the seal... I mean stop the heart of the island and the places starts to break apart?)

Alternatively if it's on the surface of the island.... perhaps the rocks falling from the sky symbolizes how the island is starting to collapse? Perhaps that area is on a slope, hill, mountain or something on the island. And the rocks are tumbling down?

Or crazily alternatively there's a ton of floating bricks orbiting the island acting as a kind of defence..... and when the core goes, they all start to fall.... O_O

(Or maybe Ballos' magic is going wild and trying to smash everything?)

Jul 11, 2012 at 2:31 PM
"Huzzah!"
I can't help but notice that the Crown was located a short distance from the helicopter landing zone. I know the geography isn't that realistic, but it must have taken the Doctor *AGES* to find the entrance.

Jul 12, 2012 at 3:14 AM
"..."
According to X-Calibar, now I have a very good idea.

Ballos' magic is ripping the shit out of everything and smashing them back onto the island to tear the whole thing apart.

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:50 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I can't help but notice that the Crown was located a short distance from the helicopter landing zone. I know the geography isn't that realistic, but it must have taken the Doctor *AGES* to find the entrance.

oh god wow my sides excellent realization ahahah

I can't believe I never noticed that before it's hilarious

Jul 13, 2012 at 3:29 AM
"..."
Actually we never seen the Crown chamber.
Else we would have already seen Miakid's skull, which isn't the case.
I don't think the King's Table or whatever is where the crown is.

Jul 13, 2012 at 4:54 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Ambient_Malice said:
I think it's possible that the helicopter could have been moved from their original landing spot D: For all we know, they could have flown to various parts of the island's surface before the Doctor picked up the Crown's trail and brought it there under the watchful eye of the Doctor and minons... They probably didn't have access to teleporters till later...?

"I don't remember telling you anything-
about us. We came to the island as a-
research group.
It was me, my Mom, Kazuma, Professor-
Booster and a few assistants." < Itoh and a few others we never met? (Maybe a pilot as well? Unless Itoh did that always.)

"...The Doctor was with us, too.

He was supposed to take care of our-
medical needs and did, I guess..."
^ Sounds like he did his job on the island for a while at least...

"But that all changed when he found-
the Demon Crown..."
^ Would make sense if there was a period of time between taking care of the Sakamotos on the island, and finding the Crown.

"I was able to escape, however,-
the other researchers are probably..."
^ Itoh and the others we never met who didn't make it?

As for the prefab building raising doubts about it being the original landing spot... Well it seems obvious that Booster was kept there at some point? Or just his research... But was it built recently, or perhaps ten years ago?

"And as long as I can survive,-
v2.0 will also be completed.
It being even more indispensable."
Kind of ominous to say as long as I can survive... Sounds like the Doctor might already have been in control when that was written, unless something else was going on?

It seems like a long term structure though, something difficult to make with the supplies from a chopper? More likely from an earlier time? Unless there was more than one chopper originally... (or more trips)

That's possible... But, the similarities seem decently compelling? (How many thrones like that could there be?? I guess there *could* be a twin... It IS dark however, so either it was night... or I'd like to believe the place was somewhat obstructed or buried... Thus why it wasn't just a short stroll from the chopper originally...
IF it is the same place : as for the skull... Would you really leave a big ugly skull on a throne after you take its crown? No! You get rid of that creepy thing, and have Misery tidy up the place :D 'Cause that throne is now YOURS :D

... (though you should wonder why the previous owner ended up in that fashion...)

Jul 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The King's table is where you fight the Doctor, but where you fight Misery (the Throne Room) is probably what you refer to as the "Crown Chamber".
p154378-0-throneroom.png

They're almost exactly identical, only 2 tiles are different (excluding the darkness in the left one).

Also who would leave a skull on their throne?

Jul 13, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Veteran Member
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
In the 3DS version there's a whole tower jutting out to the left of where you fight the Undead Core. That would answer the question where the bricks are coming from.

Jul 25, 2012 at 9:19 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
In the 3DS version there's a whole tower jutting out to the left of where you fight the Undead Core. That would answer the question where the bricks are coming from.
I didn't play that version yet, but that could be possible.