Is Booster Jenka's husband?

May 11, 2012 at 2:20 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I think Booster might be Jenka's husband beacause of a clip i noticed in the credits. Also I read he might have written the message in the waterway cabin, which explains Misery. The clip shows Booster going in to Jenka's house which also suggests it. Pls discuss and give me what u think.

May 11, 2012 at 4:08 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I know that some theories are just here for the lulz, but just in case this one isn't, keep this in mind: Jenka is probably roughly two thousand years old, whereas Booster is probably in his seventies, eighties, or if he's taken really good care of his body, maybe even in his nineties or somewhere around one hundred if you really want to push it. Such an age difference just about completely rules out the possibility that a normal human and a witch are spouses. While there have been speculations as to why Booster visits Jenka in the ending scene with her puppies if he lives, I think we can rest assured that there was nothing too serious going on between the two prior to that. If your theory were correct, Misery would have to be Booster's daughter, and Ballos would be Booster's brother-in-law. As for the messages in the Waterway Cabin, I do believe that those are written by Booster, but I think that the wife bore child message that appears if Curly dies is referring to Sue. But I guess that's the kind of thing that Pixel left up for the player to decide.

May 11, 2012 at 4:42 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
okay yeah good points.

EDIT:This was for lulz. Just to clarify! :)

May 15, 2012 at 4:17 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
I know that some theories are just here for the lulz, but just in case this one isn't, keep this in mind: Jenka is probably roughly two thousand years old, whereas Booster is probably in his seventies, eighties, or if he's taken really good care of his body, maybe even in his nineties or somewhere around one hundred if you really want to push it. Such an age difference just about completely rules out the possibility that a normal human and a witch are spouses. While there have been speculations as to why Booster visits Jenka in the ending scene with her puppies if he lives, I think we can rest assured that there was nothing too serious going on between the two prior to that. If your theory were correct, Misery would have to be Booster's daughter, and Ballos would be Booster's brother-in-law. As for the messages in the Waterway Cabin, I do believe that those are written by Booster, but I think that the wife bore child message that appears if Curly dies is referring to Sue. But I guess that's the kind of thing that Pixel left up for the player to decide.
...Thats true. hmmmm... Jenka is ALSO ballos's sister, sooooooo... that makes sense. Though, Booster is a strange case. Mabye hes really aincent like jenka, at least it COULD be true... uuh...

...ok mabye not. FAIL

May 21, 2012 at 6:28 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Since Misery's magic isn't comparable to Jenka's and Ballos' then we can assume that Misery's father was mortal and very, very dead by now.

Of course we can expect it to have been a long time since ballos was imprisoned, but there is nothing to say that the creation of the crown dated back that far? It is indeed quite possible that Booster could be the father but still quite unlikely, you would be stretching things a bit in regards to Booster's age.

Plus Booster would react differently about the situation if his daughter was at fault.

I think Booster is meeting Jenka for the first time.