The power of the Demon Crown (new)

Mar 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Everbody in the game talks about its "immense power" but we never see it! Every time we see the doctor the only thing he does with the crown is teleport and fly! Also in the final battle he uses the red crystal instead of the crown!
So what can this do exactly?

Mar 18, 2012 at 10:41 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Merging b/c this topic is duplicate

Mar 19, 2012 at 3:46 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Unmerge'd because I'm pretty sure this is a case when it's okay to have a new topic, esp. seeing as the latest posts in the merged thread were all about why the thread shouldn't have been bumped and the irony was burning me :koron:

Mar 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM
hi hi
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Everbody in the game talks about its "immense power" but we never see it! Every time we see the doctor the only thing he does with the crown is teleport and fly! Also in the final battle he uses the red crystal instead of the crown!
So what can this do exactly?

It has evil power because it's cursed.
That's all.

Mar 20, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
or maybe it can also control misery and balrog. but of course thats not why its powerful...

Mar 20, 2012 at 6:36 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Because it's a McGuffin.

Also, I'm starting to get sick with your "duplicate thread" hatred.
Seriously, all the good topics to discuss in is either "discussed" or "cannot be necrobumped"

It should be a good idea to shut down this the Theories subforum if you want to insist on this.

Mar 23, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
*may contian spiolers and spelling errors*
the demon crown does one thing. give the user power over the island and native inhabitants.
the crow was made by balos, who was forced to make it by misery. the crown lets the user do what he wants with the island, and grants him emense power. If the user so chooseto alchemise a red crystal from the red flowers, well that be their choice. Though misery forced balos to make the crown, she was forced to compell wthe demon crown, as she was cursed. pretty sure balrog was thrown in just to sweenten the deal. one thing I am pretty sure the crown doesn't grant is knowledge, reffering to the island, as the doctor was not aware of ballos and his power, or complete control of balrog.

*might cont. later
have class.*

Mar 23, 2012 at 7:56 PM
"..."
@Cave

I get it!

We were always told that Ballos made the crown, but actually it was made by his evil twin, Balos!
While Ballos' crown would give Misery immense power, Balos swapped them with the crown that will give her 'emense' power, which if we ask FiendFyre, he'll say that it's an Eri word for 'Slavery'!

Jun 12, 2012 at 5:47 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
When the wearer of the Demon Crown is able to possess another person (like the Doctor possessin' Misery) when his/her own body is destroyed. He/she is (possibly) able to increasin' their strength, and in the Lost Land mod, whoever wears the Demon Crown is apparently able to revive the dead. That's all I know for now.

Aug 7, 2012 at 8:28 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Ballos sad this "myth", that on man/wommen wear this
Crowne...
Than he can kontrole him.
Not the Demon Crowne gives you power,
Ballos only want to cath one body more!

Aug 7, 2012 at 9:28 PM
"..."
Ballos sad this "myth", that one powerfull man/wommen were this
crone...
Than he can kontrole him.
Not the Demoncrone gives you power,
Ballos only want to cath one body more!

The only thing I understood from this is that the Demon Crown used to be owned by a terrifying hag called the Demon Crone. Then she was trolled by Ballos to death.

Aug 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
sorry with those mistakes :(