How did Santa and Chako survive?

Feb 25, 2012 at 4:40 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
If you get the normal ending (on the wii, not sure if this happens on the original) at the bit where Sue and Itoh get turned back into humans Santa and Chako are standing in the corner. Yay, they didn't die!
Did they get in the helicopter or something?
And does this mean that perhaps Chii survived aswell? I loved Chii!
:toroko2:

Feb 25, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Feb 25, 2012 at 7:11 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
actually i was signing it... :p

Feb 25, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
That's weird because I could have sworn these forums have some kind of SIGNATURE feature.

P.S. It says your name at the top of every post. Don't worry, we know who's writing.

Feb 25, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Ok, I'll edit the post then....
do you have any comments on Chako and Santa?

Feb 25, 2012 at 7:33 PM
The Eternal Darkness
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Maybe they managed to escape the Doctor's throne room as Misery opened it after the Core was beaten?

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Yeah mabey misery had a change of heart like Balrog

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:03 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Or maybe Sue freed them on the way down. I mean, she always gets there faster than Quote can go, so maybe she opened those cages, freeing every single Mimiga, and ran out, and waited for Quote to come before continuing, whilst the Mimigas go on the helicopter before it takes to the sky. I bet even Chicken Little would hate the balcony when the Core is destroyed.

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Chicken little cave story... That would be an interesting mod.

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:32 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Chicken little cave story... That would be an interesting mod.
I agree. When the blocks fall, he may say "HELP! THE SKY IS FALLING! SAVE ME SOMEBODY!" or something funny. He's funny. Pity my previous computer couldn't display the text of the game, meaning any text was blank. Same with some other games. Dunno why. Oh well. Chicken Little Cave Story would be an interesting mod. Or is there something more interesting than that, waiting for somebody to mention it? Maybe a Dragon Ball Z Cave Story mod? Of course, the Ki Blasts and all that would be a bit hard to do without assembly or something like that. Unless it's one character, and if the protagonist is Goku, then I can imagine some of the "weapons". Ki Blast, Kamehameha (his son Goten invented a variation, and he's 7 when he did that - useful accident), Super Saiyan mode (item, not weapon), fists (using the Machine Gun as base, with a very short range)...

I got carried away. I hate that. And I apologize for getting carried away, unless it leads to somebody actually making a DBZ Cave Story mod.

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Dragon ball cave story would be epic. It's times like this when I wish I had the faintest idea how to mod.

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:37 PM
The Eternal Darkness
It's times like this when I wish I knew how to do assembly. Dragon Ball Cave Story would be epic indeed. Pokémon Cave Story, already a topic on the forums (I know, posted on it the 12th of February). Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cave Story, a bit hard, but cool. Cave Story mod with man-eating housecats and dancing squirrels that explode with the force of fifteen nuclear bombs? A nightmare, making such a mod impossible to even reach a safe place from them. The last one was random.

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:39 PM
I would so play the last one! :D
Mabey cheese themed cave story? Wonder how that would work...

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:44 PM
The Eternal Darkness
I would so play the last one! :D
Mabey cheese themed cave story? Wonder how that would work...
Yeah, I'd play that last one too. I like difficult games like La Mulana anyway, but cheese-themed cave story? I'd like to see Santa and Chako as mice...

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Yeah and the doctor is a piece of cheese and in the end all the mimiga mice eat him...
How the heck did we get on to talking about Cheese story???

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:52 PM
The Eternal Darkness
It started from when I said something about Chicken Little hating the Balcony with the falling blocks. But at least there are ideas for modders. That said, I wonder if it is possible to make a DBZCS mod? Well, hard, probably. Hey, I'd like to see the most toughest boss fight as a piece of cheese. Did you beat him, by any chance?

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:53 PM
I've just seen the tv seiries.... I really should get the game

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:55 PM
The Eternal Darkness
I've just seen the tv seiries.... I really should get the game
DBZ?
Well, in South Africa, it's near the end of the last series before Dragon Ball GT, and it. Is. AWESOME. The series is awesome, especially the funny guys. Gotenks especially. "Screaming Angry Wombat" is rather weird, though. Wonder what 7 or 8-year old would come out with that.

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Have you ever played dragon quest IV ? It would be a good mod.
So, we are now at DQDBZCS. Yup, that would sooo work

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Dragon Quest IV? No, but Dragon Quest V, VI and IX? Yes. Dragon Quest Dragon Ball Z Cave Story. I will now place the first thing I think of in the line below...
All 649 Pokémon
Dragon Quest Pokémon Dragon Ball Z Cave Story. DQPDBZCS. It keeps getting longer and longer. Poor Pikachu. I don't think he'll like this one bit without using Thunder on everybody around him. Or if Team Plasma modified him to allow him to use Ice-type moves, Ice Beam.

Wow, we keep going off topic. Wonder what Pokémon Santa and Chako would be?