What happens if Q/C eats a red flower?

Jan 20, 2012 at 1:57 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Alright,the reson this crosses my mind is this-Curly CAN eat. she ate ma pition,there for they eat,or have false digestive tracks. so,what happens if they eat a red flower? if this is a repost,i am sorry and will try to get this locked immediately. fanart of craized Q/Curly is wolcome.

Jan 20, 2012 at 3:47 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Then why do mushrooms affect them

Jan 20, 2012 at 3:49 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
But they're not migmas!
This topic is really nothing more than blind speculation, I don't really see much to discuss.

Jan 20, 2012 at 3:51 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Then what do Quote and Curly eat? :muscledoc:

Jan 20, 2012 at 4:14 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Red Flowers *Could* affect Quote and Curly... However, I imagine it wouldn't do anything noticeable at least in its current form.
The Doctor had to create his masterpiece, the Red Crystal, for it to affect humans... Perhaps that isn't enough to affect robots though.

But, perhaps it could be turned into something that could affect them. I mean imagine what would happen if you fed red energy to a Ma Pignon, and then ate him.... Here you go Curly...

*Stuffed Frenzied Ma Pignon in Curly's mouth*

!!
You feel a chill.

Jan 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
like a few others said, yeah, red flowers don't cause their dreaded symptoms in anything except for mimigas.
the red crystal is a totally different story. would it have affected quote if the doctor had tried to use it on him??? we'll never know. I mean yeah q/c are human like robots but to what extent?

Jan 20, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I don't doubt the possibility of the Crystal affecting Quote. I actually read a fanfic somewhere that tried to show what would happen if he used it on Quote instead of the Core. Only fanart, fancomic, fanfics or fanforums will ever answer this, it seems.

Jan 20, 2012 at 8:45 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Alright,thanks for the feedback. Your right,this was just blind speculation. i doubt any fanart exsets of a frenzed Q/C.

IDEA. The way Sue was enraged when fighting the undead core? What would Curly look like in that state? :eek:

*Shudders*

"GOOD FREAKING DAY TO YOU!" "Stop eating the purple flowers!"

Jan 21, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Im response to Madman, probably they would look the same, besides the eyes would be red. Think about it! Mimigas change because they have flexible, growing skin and growing bones! Their bodies are made to evantually grow larger. Maybe the crystal/flowers just rapidly increase growth speed? That would explain why the Doc doesn't get bigger. And you may be thinking "but mimigas don't normally get that large" maybe it would just take longer then their normal life (you know, not extended by magic like Ballos) to get that big naturally. The reason they grow rabid would be be due to effects it had on the growth rate of the brain. Thus, it may not even affect robots! The reason they get that strong is growth in muscles.