How did Mr. Little get the nemisis?

Dec 28, 2011 at 12:05 AM
"Huzzah!"
I'm sorry if this thread was already created. I searched, and nothing was found.but it's probably because I'm a bad searcher........
I was thinking Mr. Little got it from the Hermit Gunsmith, but how did he carry it if the gun was bigger than him?

Dec 28, 2011 at 2:49 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Pixel explained it in the interview.

Mr. Little found it during the first invasion.

Dec 28, 2011 at 5:18 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
WoodenRat said:
Pixel explained it in the interview.

Mr. Little found it during the first invasion.

Really? seriously? I want to see this interview...

Dec 29, 2011 at 4:21 AM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
well where would he put it

Dec 29, 2011 at 7:32 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
He obviously served in the army.

Jan 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It's never stated that he Carey's the gun with him at all times, maybe he just keeps it in his house, on display or something. That would explain why enwould trade a gun that shoots lightning for a sword, for looks.

Jan 1, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Indie game enthusiast
I think a good question to add, is WHAT is Mr. Little doing in the Graveyard?!

I wonder if he got the Nemesis by digging up graves and other exploring...
Maybe he found the gun but can't use it... But, that nice looking blade...

Then again, another big question is where does CURLY get her nemesis?

Jan 1, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Well, if we can take stock in the Hermit Gunsmith theory for Mr. Little, I think we can say the same for Curly.
It is supposed to be "the weapon of the goddess" or whatever, doesn't it seem a little deflating to give a second person the supposedly "ultimate" weapon?

Jan 1, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Indie game enthusiast
cultr1 said:
Well, if we can take stock in the Hermit Gunsmith theory for Mr. Little, I think we can say the same for Curly.
It is supposed to be "the weapon of the goddess" or whatever, doesn't it seem a little deflating to give a second person the supposedly "ultimate" weapon?

The only way I can see Curly getting a gun from the Gunsmith, is if he knew her already... I don't think Curly would pickpocket a second gun from the Gunsmith, if he even has more than one currently made...

And Mr. Little getting one from the Gunsmith earlier??

What was it that the Gunsmith says to Quote? I always thought that those who use a weapon that they themselves did not create were fools! When their weapon would fall short, they would blame their own weakness on another... or something like that.

I *Suppose* he might make them for others, but somehow I doubt it...
IT'S POssible, he took a little walk to see Mr. Little and give him the Nemesis. And Mr. Little wanted to meet at the Graveyard of all places...

But... ><

Well, I always thought the Gunsmith was kind of isolated, or even kind of locked in time or something. I mean, the only exit to the cave shown is the ONLY door with a strange EYE monster on it.
The ultimate Gunsmith and the ultimate Robot, just happen to be sleeping in the cave with the ultimate Door? ...

Then again...

I always thought the "goddess" would be Jenka personally. (well the younger Jenka). She does sorta seem like she once was the caretaker of the island. Sealing Ballos, making the Gaudi defend the Core (supposebly makes it float)...

She can make life pots still, but maybe once she worked with the Gunsmith and made/blessed those other weapons?

THERE IS NO ANSWER ARRRRRRRRG

EDIT : Why are there two weapons? Well... maybe they were once intended to be given to a pair of robots...
It seems too much of a coincidence that Jenka lives next door to Curly and Gunsmith next door to Quote...