What was the story of Halder, Anatupone, and Miakido(the other wielders of the Crown

Jun 25, 2011 at 11:27 PM
inside is yello
"..."
We know a bit of Miakid's (the reason Quote and Curly came to the island), but how did Halder get the crown from Misery, how did Anatupone get it from him, and how did Miakido get it from Anatupone?

Jun 25, 2011 at 11:57 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
[/thread]

Short Answer: There is no story.

Pixel really likes leaving up anything he hasn't directly explained up to the fans' imagination, so there's no 'real' story for them. All we can come up with are basically equivalents to fanfics, there's just nothing at all to even go on.
We know their names, and sort of what they looked like, and that they once wore the Demon Crown, that's it.

Jun 26, 2011 at 2:28 AM
Been here way too long...
Re: What was the story of Halder, Anatupone, and Miakido(the other wielders of the Cr

Oh come now void. The point of the theories section at this point in time is to make wild extrapolations based on little fact!

As far as I can tell, they were all secret gay lovers, and it got passed down each time the eldest died.

Jun 26, 2011 at 2:42 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Looks like this is one theory to steer clear from

I didn't say that it was impossible to do that, infact that's all I said we could do.
But if he's looking for something solid or based on any facts, there's just zilch.

Jun 26, 2011 at 2:59 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Re: What was the story of Halder, Anatupone, and Miakido(the other wielders of the Cr

Those were just costumes.
All of the crown bearers were the same person in different disguises, to give the appearance that the crown was being passed down in a monarchy, instead of what it was, which was an eternal dictatorship. Every "death" of a crown bearer was faked away from the public eye, since nobody can verify these deaths. When the scout robots "killed" Miakid, and discovered his true nature, he inflicted amnesia upon them, and left them for dead. Two robots, however, named Quote and Curly Brace, survived his wrath, and awoke years later. Our story begins here, when Quote is awakened by Kazuma's transmissions...

Jun 26, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Been here way too long...

HALDA

This is one of the most fun areas of the Cave Story universe to speculate on, and there's a ton of stuff that I'm too lazy to link you to that I find interesting.