Mini-mod: No Booster Hell

Jun 19, 2011 at 9:53 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
First mod here, please be honest as brutally as possible so I can improve on any mods that I may do in the future.

Click me!

Please rename any of the saves included in the .rar into profile

Gameplay: http://youtu.be/M6JBkQ226kk

EDIT: Heart trick now do-able. Other than that, nothing has really changed.

Jun 20, 2011 at 7:12 PM
CUSTOMIZED!
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
Its a cool idea. Played it :D Not amazingly hard but still a good challenge. Its fun to play once but never again. This is just a map edit. That's what we all start of with right? :) If you want to do a proper mod I guess its best to try and come up with a really original idea :p . But for your first mod its good.

Jun 21, 2011 at 5:10 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Kick Ass said:
Its a cool idea. Played it :D Not amazingly hard but still a good challenge. Its fun to play once but never again. This is just a map edit. That's what we all start of with right? :) If you want to do a proper mod I guess its best to try and come up with a really original idea :) . But for your first mod its good.

It was actually supposed to be way harder, with "that one jump" being everywhere, but I toned it down due to fear of people rage quitting even before getting past B1.

Thanks for the comment. Decided to start off with a few mini-mods before I work on an original idea.

Jun 21, 2011 at 6:11 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Reliz said:
It was actually supposed to be way harder, with "that one jump" being everywhere, but I toned it down due to fear of people rage quitting even before getting past B1.
Have you played Death Story before?
Well anyways, I'll be sure to play it soon, it sounds interesting so far.

Jun 21, 2011 at 6:23 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Tpcool said:
Have you played Death Story before?
Well anyways, I'll be sure to play it soon, it sounds interesting so far.

Yes, I played that mod. I didn't bother finishing it since I didn't want to spend hours of seeing a "Want to Retry?" dialogue.

Working on the hard version right now. I'll finish it before I try anything original.