Where the killer robots made by the same people that made Quote and Curly?

Mar 8, 2011 at 2:46 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Well were they? Here is my theory, do you agree?:

I think Quote and Curly saw a different path before their systems wiped out. (woke up with amnesia) I think the other robots built at the same time as Quote and Curly weren't built by the great Dr. Turpantine but by other creatures, not having as much experience as Turpantine. The other robots malfunctioned unlike Quote and Curly, and saw the mimigas as a obstacle on getting their hands on the demon crown, and attacked them. Other professors unlike Turpantine wanted power and wanted to obtain the demon crown, but Turpantine wanted it destroyed, know nothing but war would come out of it's excistence.

Mar 8, 2011 at 3:05 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I don't think they were made by the same group of people. I mean, look at the way they're built. Curly and Quote are scout robots, very lightly armed and built to blend in (even to the point of confusing people), whereas the Mimiga killers were bulky, scary, and barely passable as humans.

It's the philosophy that appears to be behind the robots that separates them and distinguishes their creators. You have to be a very different person to make quote as opposed to the core guy.

Mar 8, 2011 at 4:30 AM
/end
Dr. Turpantine?

Mar 8, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Been here way too long...
Mar 8, 2011 at 8:15 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Yes, but Booster helped them get souls.

Mar 8, 2011 at 8:35 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
MetaSeraphim said:
Dr. Turpantine?
He's called that in a song made by wedge of cheese.

Mar 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
How does a robot wake up with amnesia?
Lace said:
I don't think they were made by the same group of people. I mean, look at the way they're built. Curly and Quote are scout robots, very lightly armed and built to blend in (even to the point of confusing people), whereas the Mimiga killers were bulky, scary, and barely passable as humans.

It's the philosophy that appears to be behind the robots that separates them and distinguishes their creators. You have to be a very different person to make quote as opposed to the core guy.
Yeah. This is what I believe true.