I have an anouncement to make

Feb 14, 2011 at 3:59 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Sadly, there is something that I have been hiding from the members of this forum. I am truly ashamed of this, but it is something that I can no longer stand to hide.

I have a love for.... Erotic cosplay.

It all began years ago, during my first exposure to anime. Shortly after becoming a hardcore fan of Lucky Star, I discovered the wonders of cosplay.

p121455-0-luckystarhiiragikagami.png

Cosplay: The only way to extend one's love of a character into the real world.

After researching more and more about cosplay, I decided to make a cosplay of my favorite character, Tsukasa Hiiragi.

p121455-1-11076177165959c217cd.jpg

The School uniform was the most difficult part, but after toiling in sewing class for nearly a month, I finally finished it. After checking to make sure that it fits properly, I dyed my hair purple, then proceeded to try to see what kind of responses I would get in school. Because of Tsukasa being flat chested, I did not have to do any stuffing or wear a bra to make it look convincing. Sadly, people at school did not seem to like it as well as I did. After returning home, I was quite depressed. Nobody seemed to appreciate my Tsukasa cosplay.

I returned again to the computer, where I continued to research the nuances of cosplay, convinced that my cosplay was just too low quality to impress anyone. During such research, I discovered something that changed my life: Erotic Cosplay. This was one subject that I was reluctant to touch, but I had nothing left to lose.

I clicked on the website.

The things... that I saw there... were so wonderful. Finally, I could view pictures of the fantasies that had occupied my mind for such a long time. With such a discovery, I felt a surge of pleasure, but a slight bit of guilt. How could I? I wondered How could I enjoy seeing such a thing happen to the character that I love so much?

I pushed down the guilt. Again and again, until I finally decided that I had to do something. I pushed it down for the pleasure, but it still haunted me. Every waking moment, I couldn't keep my mind off it.

I had to come to terms with it...
I have an addiction.

With nothing left to do and guilt overflowing. I decided that it was time to admit it. Yes, I... Cultr1... have a fetish for Erotic Cosplay.

Feb 14, 2011 at 4:02 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
This makes my vote for best post of 2011.

Feb 14, 2011 at 4:05 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Post pictures.

Feb 14, 2011 at 4:06 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
cultr1 said:
Sadly, there is something that I have been hiding from the members of this forum. I am truly ashamed of this, but it is something that I can no longer stand to hide.

It all began years ago, during my first exposure to anime. Shortly after becoming a hardcore fan of Lucky Star, I discovered the wonders of cosplay.

After researching more and more about cosplay, I decided to make a cosplay of my favorite character, Tsukasa Hiiragi.

The School uniform was the most difficult part, but after toiling in sewing class for nearly a month, I finally finished it. After checking to make sure that it fits properly, I dyed my hair purple, then proceeded to try to see what kind of responses I would get in school. Because of Tsukasa being flat chested, I did not have to do any stuffing or wear a bra to make it look convincing. Sadly, people at school did not seem to like it as well as I did. After returning home, I was quite depressed. Nobody seemed to appreciate my Tsukasa cosplay.

I returned again to the computer, where I continued to research the nuances of cosplay, convinced that my cosplay was just too low quality to impress anyone. During such research, I discovered something that changed my life: Erotic Cosplay. This was one subject that I was reluctant to touch, but I had nothing left to lose.

The things... that I saw there... were so wonderful. Finally, I could view pictures of the fantasies that had occupied my mind for such a long time. With such a discovery, I felt a surge of pleasure, but a slight bit of guilt. How could I? I wondered How could I enjoy seeing such a thing happen to the character that I love so much?

I pushed down the guilt. Again and again, until I finally decided that I had to do something. I pushed it down for the pleasure, but it still haunted me. Every waking moment, I couldn't keep my mind off it.

I have an addiction.

With nothing left to do and guilt overflowing. I decided that it was time to admit it. Yes, I... Cultr1... have a fetish for Erotic Cosplay.

I love you.

Feb 14, 2011 at 4:38 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
cultr1 said:

I have an addiction.

I love it. From the visual description, to the confession. ur soooooo nawty.

Feb 14, 2011 at 4:55 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
@Cult: Godspeed man, godspeed. Keep doing what you love :debug:

Feb 14, 2011 at 5:47 AM
Izumi is hawt

Feb 14, 2011 at 5:49 AM
Been here way too long...
I won't make fun of you if you cosplay erotically.
Otherwise, deal's off.

EDIT: Undoubtedly the best post of 2011. This is gold.

Feb 14, 2011 at 6:02 AM
I'm not even going to explain this

Feb 14, 2011 at 6:19 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
cultr1 said:
I'm not even going to explain this

Listen, you don't have to, we know, and we'll help you get through this. So, we'll start with the clothing. We get it, you enjoy her, and if you were in a back ally, you'd... well you would. But that's not the point. Just call the Teen Suicide line, they'll help: 1-800-273-8255 (Phone rates and fees may apply)

For those who banished your Photoelectronicdevicetalk-thing:
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Feb 14, 2011 at 6:21 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Hintak said:
1-800-273-8255 (Phone rates and fees may apply)

It's a 1-800 number...
or has something changed and those aren't magically toll-free anymore

Feb 14, 2011 at 6:22 AM
Thanks, this really means a lot to me, Hintak.

I'm just glad for all the support I'm getting about my life choice

Feb 14, 2011 at 6:26 AM
cultr1 said:
I'm just glad for all the support I'm getting about my life choice
We always knew you were a faggot, deep down inside.

Feb 14, 2011 at 11:05 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Like all men I like beautiful women, whether or not they're dressed as some obscure character from a generic anime about women with girl's voices and men with women's voices.

Feb 14, 2011 at 6:43 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
WoodenRat said:
Like all men I like beautiful women

WHAT ABOUT GAYS HUH?

Feb 14, 2011 at 7:01 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
WoodenRat said:
Like all men I like beautiful women, whether or not they're dressed as some obscure character from a generic anime about women with girl's voices and men with women's voices.

Are you calling Cultr1, dressed up as Tsukasa, a beautiful woman?

Feb 14, 2011 at 7:13 PM
No, he's saying that no matter what you're wearing, or how much makeup you have on, you're still ugly.

Feb 14, 2011 at 8:18 PM
The moral of the story is: don't forget to log out on Landon's computer.
I feel as if that's adequate explanation.