1337 story: the most random hack ever

Jan 17, 2011 at 2:23 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Changes:
text in some places, character sprites, some levels, Aurthur's house is now the mimiga hotel, weapon stats, and others. download link:http://www.mediafire.com/?2dqb5jnq3czf0nc
Pictures:
p118485-0-grid.png
p118485-1-booklovesyou.png
p118485-2-revert.png

In those I have the disk on but this is what the mychar looks like:
diph.php
those are the ones I have so far.

Jan 17, 2011 at 3:44 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Seems like CS edits have become famous yet again. Also please, PLEASE upload the whole mod instead of just parts of the data. We don't have dial-up for Pete's sake lol. It's quite tedious pasting the edited story onto a fresh cs, plus mine's edited to have BMPs.As for the mod...Well, there's not much to it as of now. The only changes I could see was that Arthur's house was renamed to Mimiga Hotel. Even so, it's great that you've made a mod and contributed to these forums some way.

Jan 17, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Well now you can check some of the books and one of the computers in the hotel than you can get some weapons (or lose all of them if your not careful.) The whole mod isn't in there? well I will update it then. Also the labyrinth is now the grid from tron and your outfit changes.
EDIT new fixed and updated download http://www.mediafire.com/?2dqb5jnq3czf0nc (Sorry about cave editor and stuff being in there I didn't have time to remove them.)

Jan 18, 2011 at 7:31 PM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
so you didn't have time to click on all of five things and press the delete button? :p

Jan 18, 2011 at 11:37 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
You forget, one must also either press enter or click on the "Yes" button. Let's not try to downplay the magnitude of this horrendously arduous task :p

Jan 19, 2011 at 8:41 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
i still did more work when i opened my browser to post this.

Jan 19, 2011 at 10:02 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
When I downloaded this, there was only a few bitmaps plus the .EXE and other important things.